2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

What does this mean...? Is it RFE??

I received a mail saying that:

Current Status:

On April 12, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning
your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date,
please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

What does this mean??
Is it RFE? Or is it a 2nd FP notice??
What is it?? Has anybody got the same message???

How did you found 'FP Received' ?

I called VSC atleast 5-6 times by now, every time i ask them about my FP not updated they give the same reply, send a letter to VSC, infact i did that too, no status update.

Thanks.

ukgc said:
My conversation today with VSC really scared me. I called them as my FP was done on 03/03/05 and I had not received 'FP Received' message from VSC. I found that they did receive the FP. Great News! But the mystery has just started.

I found out that my applicaton was on visa hold even though the PD is March 15 2002. It seems that when my application was about to be approved, the EB3 Retro was on for March 1st. After the dates moved, my application was not moved out from visa hold but remained on visa hold.

After talking to the representative, she said that they will issue a help ticket request for the application to be moved to an adjucation officer.

Hence, my advice is, do not be shy like myself but call VSC when things are not going your way.

Rgds.

ukgc said:
My conversation today with VSC really scared me. I called them as my FP was done on 03/03/05 and I had not received 'FP Received' message from VSC. I found that they did receive the FP. Great News! But the mystery has just started.

I found out that my applicaton was on visa hold even though the PD is March 15 2002. It seems that when my application was about to be approved, the EB3 Retro was on for March 1st. After the dates moved, my application was not moved out from visa hold but remained on visa hold.

After talking to the representative, she said that they will issue a help ticket request for the application to be moved to an adjucation officer.

Hence, my advice is, do not be shy like myself but call VSC when things are not going your way.

Rgds.

ukgc,
the move in priority dates will be EFFECTIVE May 1st. So you application will come off hold after May 1st. If doesn't come off hold even after May 1st, then you have a problem...otherwise you should be ok.

Thanks,
duggils1

wait_4ever said:

Current Status:

What does this mean??

Did you have an address change? That is the message I had when I changed my address and got an email confirmatin of the change in the mail afew days later.

Afrqn

afrqn said:
Did you have an address change? That is the message I had when I changed my address and got an email confirmatin of the change in the mail afew days later.

Afrqn

Yes I did the address change. But that was more than a month ago.
Though I havent received the confirmation letter yet.
You are right, it could be that.
Thanks! :)

wait_4ever

I got this message after I did "Status Enquiry".
did u do the status enquiry recently ?

sunlightmoon

wait_4ever said:

Current Status:

What does this mean??

LUD change

Recieved email and noticed lud on my wife's 485 to fp recieved nothing on mine today I am the primary is it normal :eek:
Itec baba your Bhavisvani please
Thank You

Gurus Please advise - FP done on 04/08 , still no change in message

Gurus Please advise - FP done on 04/08 , I still do not see a change in message, should i call them up to enquire ?

I know that Jharkhandi had posted the process to contact customer support rep previously but cannot seem to find it... whenever i call the toll free number i kinda get lost , could anyone of you point me to the right flow of menus to get to a customer support rep?

thanks in advance

dont worry about LUD changes
wait for 1 more week
it happened to most of our forum members
they'll take sometime to update about FP results
actually they'll do in a batch of cases..
so dont worry as of now
all the best
bloreboy said:
Gurus Please advise - FP done on 04/08 , I still do not see a change in message, should i call them up to enquire ?

I know that Jharkhandi had posted the process to contact customer support rep previously but cannot seem to find it... whenever i call the toll free number i kinda get lost , could anyone of you point me to the right flow of menus to get to a customer support rep?

thanks in advance

singhnsingh said:
Recieved email and noticed lud on my wife's 485 to fp recieved nothing on mine today I am the primary is it normal :eek:
Thank You

Similar situation happened with my case ( I am the primary), I called VSC ( 1-800-375-5283) and they said that they had recvd my FP as well.

So nothing to worry about.

I140 Approved after RFE

Hope this information will help, as all your information helped me and gave me support during the wait time. My RFE was about Ability to pay and Education Evaluation. Good luck to all.

EAD, AP, I140, 485 (EB2-VSC):
RD: 04/22/2004; ND: 04/26/2004
AP--> AD: 07/08/2004 :)
EAD--> AD: 07/09/2004 :)
140-->
LUD1: 02/07/2005; LUD2: 03/07/2004
LUD3: 03/08/2005; LUD4: 03/10/2005 (RFE)
LUD5: 03/11/2005 (RFE)
RFE replied: 03/30/2005
LUD6: 04/01/2005 (RFE received);
LUD7: 04/04/2005 (RFE received)
LUD8: 04/18/2005 (Approved message)
AD: 04/15/2005 :)
485-->
FP scheduled: 03/31/2005; FP completed: 03/05/2005
LUD1: 03/07/2005; LUD2: 03/08/2005
LUD3: 03/10/2005(FP received); LUD4: 03/11/2005
AD:

I also have same message

wait_4ever said:

Current Status:

What does this mean??

I also have the same message. I did changed the address two months ago and it was updated on Mar 11. Again today the same message was updated with different date.

I made an enquiry last month, So may be the message changed because of the enquiry again.

My notice date.

mygc2005 said:
What is your I485 notice date?

Please see the notice date in my signature.

Also, with regards to my earlier message. My lawyers told me that after you call and make an inquiry on your application, you have a month black out period. During this time, you cannot make another inquiry on your application. Please keep this in mind when you are calling VSC.

Kind Regards.

It says we responded to your request for more information ..

It is not an RFE

Did you do an address change and call them regarding that?
Or call them regarding any status enquiry?

That is normally when you see this message

wait_4ever said:

Current Status:

What does this mean??

LUD change

SinghNSingh,
I also have similar case. I am the primary and my wife is secondary, But her LUDs happened as expected. We had Fp done on April-06.
There is one thing, They did her's on same machine. For me, they did FP with Ink on one machine and then Biometrics photo on another machine.
But as Zamq says, lets wait for a week more.

I would like to know how to proceed incase if it does not comes by next week. :confused:

singhnsingh said:
Thank You

Blore boy , i did my fp on 04/07 at Boston , and got the msg change today..
so you should get it in a couple of days , i think

bloreboy said:

thanks in advance

ukgc said:

Also, with regards to my earlier message. My lawyers told me that after you call and make an inquiry on your application, you have a month black out period. During this time, you cannot make another inquiry on your application. Please keep this in mind when you are calling VSC.

Kind Regards.

Could you please clarify what you mean by making an inquiry? Is it a phone call to National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to check the status of your pending application? Or is it more like a formal written application?

MA_Labor said:
Could you please clarify what you mean by making an inquiry? Is it a phone call to National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to check the status of your pending application? Or is it more like a formal written application?
Phone call made to National Customer Service Center is equal to 'making an inquiry'. That is what my lawyers says.

ukgc said:
Phone call made to National Customer Service Center is equal to 'making an inquiry'. That is what my lawyers says.

I hope the month balckout period does not mean that they are not going to touch our cases for one month. :confused:

ukgc said:

Kind Regards.

Did your LUD change after the phone call?