2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Call them

jd_mass said:
I will wait for a few days, since FP was just completed on 4/13 and send an email to FBI. I believe email for FBI is fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

What should I ask in the email - just give my A# and ask if name check process has been completed?

Thanks in advance,

Call the fbi number and select option 2 and 3. Ask them, did they replied for the name check results back to uscis.
They will give information when they sent back.

Don't ask the results. They will ask to write to the above mentioned email id.

Also now a days fbi are sending results back with in a day or two

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi palmighty,

This is my situation...I got a substitute labor from my company..
I140/485 filed on Dec 22 , 2004 (Eb3)
I140/485 Reciept date Dec 29,2004
FP Arpil 22, 2005 (next week).

I see that the current processing times on Vermont Service center shows Dec 30, 2004 for EB3 I 140... I havent received any RFE/approval notice so far.

My 485 recipt notice doesnt have a PD on it.

I am still confused what my PD will be ..rather where should i look for it..

Please help.

Lottery

Gcprocess2005 said:
Gurus,
I need your suggestions...
I get to see the applications(485&140) that are filed after dec 2004 have been approved by the INS..
I filed my case in dec 2004.. I dont see any updates so far.. Does it mean that my PD is not current or something?
Is my employer trying to fool me around?
Help please.

Green card process is kind of lottery.
I applied concurrently on 7/2/2004. There is no status change after fp.
I saw some cases were approved after 7/2 and also at the same time who applied before me did not received fp until now.

Its a lottery, for sure we will win, but how, when .... god only knows

congrats and enjoy the freedow
hope your husband will also get approval sooon
you waited sooooo long

GC-App said:
Got message for myself (Primary) today, but not for my husband yet.

On April 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Here is my GC stories:
I work in a Fortune 100 company, and I have worked here 7 years, never change a job.

Applied Labor in 8/2000, NY
Labor approved in 6/2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: 9/7/2004
I140 AD: 11/22/2004
FD: ND: 2/15/2005, SD/completed: 3/17/2005
I485 LUD 3/18, 3/29 (FD Received), AD: 4/14/2005

What a long journey - almost 5 years, 4 years waiting for NY labor, almost hopeless, but I140/I485 turned to very smooth, never have a RFE, all of these finally finished!!! This forum has been very helpful!!! I would like to thank you united nation and all other volunteers who have spend a lot of time to help others, you did great jobs!!! Thanks a lot!!!

PS: I did not receive approved message, the only message I received is card ordered.

No LUD changes on 140 after FP

sree4 said:
11/26 -12/03 filers ---Did any of you saw any LUD's on 140 before or after FP done.
It changed on mine yesterday and daybefore. Just getting curious.
I did my FP 0n 04/07.

Did any one of you raised query on 140???

Srre4,

I think the LUD changes on 140 and FP are totally independent. I know atleast 2 filers excluding me from that week, and nothing happened on our 140s after FP was done

Also, I sent you a private message seeking some details. I would appreciate if you can respond.

Check if your case is on HOLD

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi palmighty,

This is my situation...I got a substitute labor from my company..
I140/485 filed on Dec 22 , 2004 (Eb3)
I140/485 Reciept date Dec 29,2004
FP Arpil 22, 2005 (next week).

I see that the current processing times on Vermont Service center shows Dec 30, 2004 for EB3 I 140... I havent received any RFE/approval notice so far.

My 485 recipt notice doesnt have a PD on it.

I am still confused what my PD will be ..rather where should i look for it..

Please help.

Gcprocess2005,

Check with USCIS to see if your case is on HOLD. There are atleast 3 people from the 11/26 - 12/03 filers whose case is on HOLD, meaning you will not get anything (EAD/AP) until the HOLD is lifted. Technically HOLD means some investigation into I-140( that is what I was told).

Also, if you can please respond to my private message, it would be great. We are trying to see if there is a trend.

Check if it is on your 485 application

sree4 said:
11/26 -12/03 filers ---Did any of you saw any LUD's on 140 before or after FP done.
I did my FP 0n 04/07.

Sree4,

Are you 100% sure that the LUD changes are on your 140.

You have raised some hopes for the 11/26 - 12/03 filers by saying that. :eek:

Normally the changes would be on the 485 application after the FP is done. Please double check the LUD changes and post.

sree4 said:
I did my FP 0n 04/07.

mine was i 140 RD 11/22/04 dont have any lud on i140 on lud on i485 for FP finish FP on 3/9/05. i think your lud should be realated to ability to pay but dont worry they gonna approve your i140 anyway they just want to play game wiyh you, ask the company accountant to give them a piece of letter stating that your company have million of money to pay you.if the guy dont ap[prove your case she or he would get risk being fired by william yates the uscis directors, he is the one suggesting fast approval with no RFE.good luck anyway if u get one thats not a big deal, cops right now seems like theey ddont want to give to much pressure on the applicants.

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sree4,

Are you 100% sure that the LUD changes are on your 140.

You have raised some hopes for the 11/26 - 12/03 filers by saying that. :eek:

Normally the changes would be on the 485 application after the FP is done. Please double check the LUD changes and post.
yes i think so righjt now RFE on i140 is out of the fashion arleady, if they want to RFE on i140.... i am sure they are not gonna give you FP, cos usually they must approve i140 b4 giving FP a sign that i1485 approval is on the way

congrats!!
That was indeed a long journey. Great...it ended well for you.

GC-App said:
Got message for myself (Primary) today, but not for my husband yet.

On April 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Here is my GC stories:
I work in a Fortune 100 company, and I have worked here 7 years, never change a job.

Applied Labor in 8/2000, NY
Labor approved in 6/2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: 9/7/2004
I140 AD: 11/22/2004
FD: ND: 2/15/2005, SD/completed: 3/17/2005
I485 LUD 3/18, 3/29 (FD Received), AD: 4/14/2005

What a long journey - almost 5 years, 4 years waiting for NY labor, almost hopeless, but I140/I485 turned to very smooth, never have a RFE, all of these finally finished!!! This forum has been very helpful!!! I would like to thank you united nation and all other volunteers who have spend a lot of time to help others, you did great jobs!!! Thanks a lot!!!

PS: I did not receive approved message, the only message I received is card ordered.

I think it is the other way

andhika lauw said:
yes i think so righjt now RFE on i140 is out of the fashion arleady, if they want to RFE on i140.... i am sure they are not gonna give you FP, cos usually they must approve i140 b4 giving FP a sign that i1485 approval is on the way
Andhika Lauw,

From what I read the trend is now the other way. They are not processing EAD/AP or anything until 140 is approved/denied. Right now all 485 related things are on HOLD while 140 is being investigated(bhagwan jaane what it means). Meanwhile FP is outsourced(don't jump to conlcusion that the job went to India :p ), hence FPs have become independent of the whole process.

Anything may happen on the 140/485 even after FP is done.

BTW, can you send me a private message, have some questions looking at your RD/ND. Trying to see if there is a trend

dear friends,

I badly need some ones help/advise..

I got my labor from current company in EB3(Pd oct 1,2004), But i have master degree with 10 years experience. I can apply I-140 but i donot know when i can apply I-485. I donot think so it will be near future may be long run and my current H1 getting expired by nov05.

Another company has approved labor EB2(2001). Now my question shall I apply I-140,I-485 with new company EB2 OR current compay EB3 ?

I know you guys are far away from my situation you guys might have good knowlege, please advise...

Thanks

brs2004 said:
dear friends,

I badly need some ones help/advise..

I got my labor from current company in EB3(Pd oct 1,2004), But i have master degree with 10 years experience. I can apply I-140 but i donot know when i can apply I-485. I donot think so it will be near future may be long run and my current H1 getting expired by nov05.

Another company has approved labor EB2(2001). Now my question shall I apply I-140,I-485 with new company EB2 OR current compay EB3 ?

I know you guys are far away from my situation you guys might have good knowlege, please advise...

Thanks

Looks like you are affected by retrogression...you are right..you might not be able to file 485 for quite sometime until your PD (Oct 1, 2004) becomes current...which is more than 2 years behind....

If the other company is ready to do a Labor Substitution in EB2 which will get your GC faster, I think, you can go with it...as long as their financial strength is good (I-140 is totally company related and its Ability to Pay etc). YOu could ask them to file your 140 and 485 and see if you can join them at a later date...

Also make sure that your credentials (education, experience, skills etc) matches to that of the subs. labor as of the date of filing that labor.

Make a thoughtful decision.

zamq said:
congrats and enjoy the freedow
hope your husband will also get approval sooon
you waited sooooo long
Thank you zamq and good luck to your GC, sometime retrogressed case get approved too.