2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

same LUD's on I140 as mine

hi cross fingers
you have the same LUD's as mine. hope i am next in line for approval.

even i had an RFE on I140 for ability to pay.

congrats and all the best in final stage
hope you'll get your approval soon
crossedfingers said:
Hi all,

After almost a month of wait after we replied for the RFE, I got the mail yesterday that I 140 is approved :D . I wish everyone else good luck who are in the same boat as I was. Now, I am into the next wait category.

GClaststage said:
Thanks for knowledge sharing. I have two questions and need expert advice badly. Recently I left the employer who filed I140 & I485. It is so difficult to predict the timing whether I should file AC21 or wait to see the approval coming without it.

(1) What you suggest I should file AC21 now or wait?
(2) What is the risk of not informing the USCIS at all?

Please some advice!!!

Thanks in advance

PD:-EB3-SUB-Dec. 1998
140/485/EAD/AP=>ND:-06/30/04
EAD-AD:-09/10/04
AP-AD:-10/07/04
140-AD:-11/18/04
485:- ????? :confused:
FP:-Completed.Date:- 04/07/05
1st LUD#04/07/05
2nd LUD#04/08/05
1. It is totally your choice. AC-21 doesn't asks for pro-active filing of documentations.

2. There is no risk of 'not informing' versus informing pro-actively. However in case your ex-employer plans to revoke 140, it is wise to send documentation proactively and call the service center to confirm if they have got it.

Jharkhandi..pls ur expertise needed ...

Hi Guys,
pls help with this issue. My BIL applied for Gc long time ago sometime in 2000 or 1999 and waited to apply for 485 till he got married last may. He got his EAD,AP in Aug 2004 and also he did his FP an dthe results were received by USCIS by Sep 2004. But after that there is no news though the UCSIS is processing oct 2004 applications for 485 and my BILs' 485 date is July 2004.(He is from California center)
Pls tell us what to do and how to chk?
Is there a way to chk FBI name check status?
Anyhelp wld be appreciated.
BTW, Pls update the tracker with my info.I am from Vermont center ... I finished my FP on APril5th and 1 LUD on Apr 6th.

GCMental said:
Hey Mass,
Does it mean my Name check is done or is there any other process for name check? How can we find where to know about this name check process?

Please advise.
How to call USCIS or any other for knowing any issues?

I am becoming mad with this waiting period. I have a very good job offer waiting for a month now.

I am confused myself. When FBI says that "FP results were sent back" does it mean that name check is also completed or is it some type of 2-step process by FBI - first send FP results back immediately and then inform USCIS of name check results a few days later

JK, Itec, please help!!!

FP done @ Newark (04/14/05)

Friends,
We would like to thank AM_OPTIMISTIC and Davinci-Code for sharing their FP experience @Newark.

We had our FP scheduled at 3:00PM yesterday. But we went early and joined the line at 10:45AM. Actual FP process just took 10minutes. We were out by 2:00PM.

Ist LUD changed today.

Hello All,
I see an LUD change on my case today. It changed yesterday (4/14) to "on 04/13/..we received your FP results..." and today (04/15) the message changed to "on 04/14.. we received your FP results.." Is this normal?
Please comment.

Thanks

U r so lucky palmighty. I also did concurrent filing exactly on dec30th. I have not seen any updates so far. I have FP apt next week though.

jd_mass said:
I am confused myself. When FBI says that "FP results were sent back" does it mean that name check is also completed or is it some type of 2-step process by FBI - first send FP results back immediately and then inform USCIS of name check results a few days later

JK, Itec, please help!!!

You have to send email for FBI name check. FP and name are two different things.

Web Update??

Is there something wrong in web updates? I had LUDS on my I-40 on 4/11, 4/12 and 4/13. Today I got call from my lawyer that my 140 is approved :) . But I didn't receive any email nor the message on web says it's approved. The message still says: "You appln was received on....". Since I received the fax about my approval from the lawyer, I'm not worried. But I was expecting to get any information from the web/email before my I get it from lawyer.

Thanks Itec

I will wait for a few days, since FP was just completed on 4/13 and send an email to FBI. I believe email for FBI is fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

What should I ask in the email - just give my A# and ask if name check process has been completed?

Thanks in advance,

JK/Itec,
Please predict my approval. Also do we *have* to contact FBI for sending the name check results to USCIS?

Thanks in advance.

Gurus,
I need your suggestions...
I get to see the applications(485&140) that are filed after dec 2004 have been approved by the INS..
I filed my case in dec 2004.. I dont see any updates so far.. Does it mean that my PD is not current or something?
Is my employer trying to fool me around?
Help please.

thanks GCG for your reply.

I would have called up VSC atleast 4-5 times, everytime they say your case is under process, and when i ask them why dont i see an update on my FP, she said sometimes they dont miss to update online status, send a letter asking them to update so i sent a letter a month back asking them to update my FP status, no reply yet. i dont know what to do now ?

can some gurus help.

GCG said:
kkprasadh,

in your case I would first got on the phone with VSC and verify if they received your FP results and why it's not updated on the web.

in my case I called them 3 times, first they admitted that there was an error in transmission but finally I got a confirmation letter that they located my FP results somehow and everything looked good... I relaxed a bit awaiting an approval... but... 3 months later I got FP2 notice instead asking for code 3 - biometrics... FP included...

my understanding is that they picked up my case for an approval and saw that something went wrong... from what I see it's very often that they initiate NAME CHECK AFTER FP results received... so, in my case the name check was missing or something and some officer decided to put my file back to FP step... and then name check step... and then approval ? :)

now when I finally see "FP received and case resumed message" I feel better and now waiting for my name check to be cleared (I pray God to help me with this one and the approval itself) ...

Good Luck.

P.S.

I didn't want to put you in depression or something, it's better to act on facts then be sorry...

I-485 Approved!!!

Got message for myself (Primary) today, but not for my husband yet.

On April 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Here is my GC stories:
I work in a Fortune 100 company, and I have worked here 7 years, never change a job.

Applied Labor in 8/2000, NY
Labor approved in 6/2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: 9/7/2004
I140 AD: 11/22/2004
FD: ND: 2/15/2005, SD/completed: 3/17/2005
I485 LUD 3/18, 3/29 (FD Received), AD: 4/14/2005

What a long journey - almost 5 years, 4 years waiting for NY labor, almost hopeless, but I140/I485 turned to very smooth, never have a RFE, all of these finally finished!!! This forum has been very helpful!!! I would like to thank you united nation and all other volunteers who have spend a lot of time to help others, you did great jobs!!! Thanks a lot!!!

PS: I did not receive approved message, the only message I received is card ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
PD Date

When is your PD?

Gcprocess2005 said:
Gurus,
I need your suggestions...
I get to see the applications(485&140) that are filed after dec 2004 have been approved by the INS..
I filed my case in dec 2004.. I dont see any updates so far.. Does it mean that my PD is not current or something?
Is my employer trying to fool me around?
Help please.

Congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS..

GC-App said:
Got message for myself (Primary) today, but not for my husband yet.

On April 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Here is my GC stories:
I work in a Fortune 100 company, and I have worked here 7 years, never change a job.

Applied Labor in 8/2000, NY
Labor approved in 6/2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: 9/7/2004
I140 AD: 11/22/2004
FD: ND: 2/15/2005, SD/completed: 3/17/2005
I485 LUD 4/18, 4/29 (FD Received), AD: 4/14/2005

What a long journal - almost 5 years, 4 years waiting for NY labor, almost hopeless, but I140/I485 turned to very smooth, never have a RFE, all of these finally finished!!! This forum has been very helpful!!! I would like to thank you united nation and all other volunteers who have spend a lot of time to help others, you did great jobs!!! Thanks a lot!!!

PS: I did not receive approved message, the only message I received is card ordered.

Any luck for 11/26 - 12/03 filers.

11/26 -12/03 filers ---Did any of you saw any LUD's on 140 before or after FP done.
It changed on mine yesterday and daybefore. Just getting curious.
I did my FP 0n 04/07.

Did any one of you raised query on 140???