2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Question for april2004filer

april2004filer said:
congrats!!
That was indeed a long journey. Great...it ended well for you.

If you don't mind telling, what was the reason for your RFE on 485, also did you get a message for FP received?

Thanks,
UDT

seekinggc_ssk said:
Sree4,

Are you 100% sure that the LUD changes are on your 140.

You have raised some hopes for the 11/26 - 12/03 filers by saying that. :eek:

Normally the changes would be on the 485 application after the FP is done. Please double check the LUD changes and post.

I got a RFE to my 140. I believe it is ABP only. My fingers crossed for the good news sometime soon. All the best guys. You'll also hear something good.

I totally agree with H1BneedGC. My first GC got rejected due to these issues. Make sure that financial status, edu qualification/exp matches the Labor on the date of filing of that labor.

Good luck!

H1BneedGC said:
Looks like you are affected by retrogression...you are right..you might not be able to file 485 for quite sometime until your PD (Oct 1, 2004) becomes current...which is more than 2 years behind....

If the other company is ready to do a Labor Substitution in EB2 which will get your GC faster, I think, you can go with it...as long as their financial strength is good (I-140 is totally company related and its Ability to Pay etc). YOu could ask them to file your 140 and 485 and see if you can join them at a later date...

Also make sure that your credentials (education, experience, skills etc) matches to that of the subs. labor as of the date of filing that labor.

Make a thoughtful decision.

andhika lauw said:
yes i think so righjt now RFE on i140 is out of the fashion arleady, if they want to RFE on i140.... i am sure they are not gonna give you FP, cos usually they must approve i140 b4 giving FP a sign that i1485 approval is on the way

Sree4's PD is 03/04. What do you mean I485 approval is on the way. I believe sree4 is also effected by EB3 retrogression. I'm also in the same boat. We still have to wait for the PDs to be current for a 485 approval, right?

I wish it comes true

Positive4GC said:
Congrats To All Those Who Are Approved Recently.
Wish You All The Best!!!
Positive4GC,

As your name suggests you have been Positive and things have been going in the right direction for you I believe.

Unfortunately most of the 11/26 - 12/03 filers did not even get EAD/AP approved leave alone 140.

So, I am not expecting any great miracles. I am sure there is a trend, but want to see where it is heading.

seekinggc_ssk said:
Positive4GC,

As your name suggests you have been Positive and things have been going in the right direction for you I believe.

Unfortunately most of the 11/26 - 12/03 filers did not even get EAD/AP approved leave alone 140.

So, I am not expecting any great miracles. I am sure there is a trend, but want to see where it is heading.

Dont worry. Since you don't know your PD, you may be one way lucky. If it is before May 2002, you may see a 485 approval pretty soon (atleast in the next few months). 1 year is not a bad wait at all for this GC process.
Hope you get all the approvals soon. All the best.

New to forum..

EAD - 11/30/2004 (AD)
FP - 3/31/05 ( Scheduled & Done )
LUD - 4/12/05 ( FP received on 4/9/05 )
4/15/05 ( no message )

Thanks H1BneedGC. I am thinking to apply I-140 from my current company EB3 and as well as i want to apply I-140 ,I-485 from new company in EB2. But both will go to same vermonth center. Does this effect if both goes to same center ?

appreciated answer from any one...

Not a problem. You can see it in my signature. They asked me to send the employee verification letter (EVL) again. That's it.

Yes. I did receive the "FP received" message, well before the RFE.

Hope this helps.

udt said:
If you don't mind telling, what was the reason for your RFE on 485, also did you get a message for FP received?

Thanks,
UDT

Nov 26- Dec03

Sree,
per seekingssk_gc's request can you please reply if the luds are for the 140 or 485 Finger print.
Thanks

april2004filer said:
Not a problem. You can see it in my signature. They asked me to send the employee verification letter (EVL) again. That's it.

Yes. I did receive the "FP received" message, well before the RFE.

Hope this helps.

Hi Boss, I see you recevied a RFE after FP received and you replied the RFE .
what was the RFE ? and your lawyer replied it ?

Sehwag said:
Hi Boss, I see you recevied a RFE after FP received and you replied the RFE .
what was the RFE ? and your lawyer replied it ?

You go this RFE to your address or it came to your Lawyer/employer ?

what all did you sent in reply, Employment Letter, Pay Stubs ?

No change in the LUD yet

I did my FP on the 17th of march 2005. There was one LUD on the 03/18/05. Since then I have not seen a single LUD. I called the FBI for FP and they said it has been sent the same day.

I really don't know what to do now. It is going to be over a month since I did my FP.

Can someone please help and suggest what they think wud be right to do inthis kinda situation.

Hope itec baba can help me

thanks

Two LUD on I140

Two LUDs on my I140
LUD - 04/13/05
LUD - 04/14/05

There are more than couple outstanding RFEs (ability to pay) for my company already :eek: . Just keeping fingers crossed.

RFE went to the lawyer's office. We sent out just the employment letter. That's all.

Sehwag said:
You go this RFE to your address or it came to your Lawyer/employer ?

what all did you sent in reply, Employment Letter, Pay Stubs ?