2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

tracker updated

tracker updated with nkkappab, vranjgc, insat123, tiredofw8ing and bodhal singh's approval....

CONGRATS BODHAL SINGH....

FP Notice recd.

It must be stale news, but posting it just for the record.
Received the FP notice in mail yesterday. FP ND: 02/28/2005; FP Scheduled Date: 04/08/2005 at Newark, NJ. Code 3.

Congrats, Bodhal...Enjoy.

juniordj78

Lud

Here is my filing information (EB2/Sub Labor)

140/AP/EAD/485 RD 12/15/2004 ND 12/20/2004
EAD AD 01/15/2005
AP AD 01/18/2005
140 LUD-(LUD 03/02/05, 03/03/2005)
485 ??
Two times LUD changed!! :rolleyes: What can I expect??

Thanks,
-SprintGC

singhnsingh said:
Can any one answer if they allow early finger print in Glenmont Wheaton MD
thanks in advance
No, Wheaton MD and Baltimore are not allowing for early FP

VA - Early Finger Printing ?????

How about the virginia (Alexandria) office. Do they allow early finger print.
Anybody tried that? Thank You

LUD change on 485

Hi,

I called uscis for address change on Feb 3rd and after that my 485 LUD changed 4 times without any message change. I didn't get any address change notification which USCIS use to send. I didn't get FP notice.

I called USCIS to ask about FP notice but they are not giving any information . What could be these LUD changes for?

Anru, How u got your case details?

which option you selected?

Thanks,
Guntur03
EB3\INDIA
PD : 03/15/2003 DE
140/485 ND : 07/06/2004
140 AD :10/02/2004
FP : ?
485 AD : ?

tiredofw8ing said:
Thanks for your earlier note. Could you please post when was your notice date? When was the letter postmarked? Saw one more VA resident receive their Notice. Hopefully mine will come soon.
Thanks

LUD change on my 140 and 485 2 times

Some body on the forum please let me know
And gurus EricS,Jpanchal.....etc please please let me know what you think is happening. Please see my signiture.

I had a rfe on 131 for me and my wife, while the rfe is pending i have noticed a 2 LUD's on my 140 and 485 and since then no message nor RFE...nothing

Replied 131 on Feb 14 LUD and message changed saying that recived the reply.

And again on 15th,16th and 17th there were LUD on 131 for me and my wife and no message changes.

Some body please me know what it would be?

AP LUD changes

Hi ,

My case was filed on 12/29/04. My/spouse EAD's and I140 has been approved. We got a RFE on the AP. The memo says new photos taken from a
non-digital camera. We looked around most of the studio's for non-digital camera and found at one place, they took photos with a polaroid camera.
INS has received our photos and the status shows this message.
---------------------------------------------------
On February 25, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
----------------------------------------------------

Since Feb 25th, everyday the LUD changes but no approval, it shows the same message.

Is anyone know anything about it? we are curious.

Thanks,

My situation is same like your's. We hope all would go well. What was the RFE?

cybergc said:
And gurus EricS,Jpanchal.....etc please please let me know what you think is happening. Please see my signiture.

I had a rfe on 131 for me and my wife, while the rfe is pending i have noticed a 2 LUD's on my 140 and 485 and since then no message nor RFE...nothing

And again on 15th,16th and 17th there were LUD on 131 for me and my wife and no message changes.

udayfn12 said:
My situation is same like your's. We hope all would go well. What was the RFE?
Same as yours Non Digital Photos and i have the same message as yours and after that there were 3 LUD's and till now nothing happened little worried people who filled after me got FP notices and i didnt get any thing except EAD's..Please see my signiture.

tiredofw8ing said:

one of my friend went there before and they did it. give some good reason.

Fingerprinting letter received

I got a letter on 3/2 with a fingerprint / biometric appointment scheduled for 4/11/05 (NYC). It asks to bring all receipts associated with application. Do I need the original i485 receipt from my lawyer or is a copy sufficient?

Thanks.

p.s. Some wishful thinking: Maybe the recent mass fingerprinting notices will lead to mass 485 approvals in the near future.

ziv711 said:
I got a letter on 3/2 with a fingerprint / biometric appointment scheduled for 4/11/05 (NYC). It asks to bring all receipts associated with application. Do I need the original i485 receipt from my lawyer or is a copy sufficient?

Thanks.

p.s. Some wishful thinking: Maybe the recent mass fingerprinting notices will lead to mass 485 approvals in the near future.

you'll get your GC soon becoz your PD is 2001
all the best

Does the LUD changes during the course of day or it changes only in morning at the starting of VSC office hours. I know for 485 after FP it changes once FP is done in middle of day also. But how about EAD, AP and 140 LUD.

Early FP at Boston ASC

Have anybody tried early FP at Boston ASC. Do they allow it on Wednesdays and Saturdays or even other days

cybergc said:

I am not a guru on these topics, this is just my opinion.
I think the LUD change on your 140 and 485 is related to your 131 application processing. If LUD on 140 and 485 changes multiple times, without change in the message and there is no other processing like 131 going on at that time, then it is a cause for worry.
You should be fine. I think you should be getting you 131 approval soon.