2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

mygc2005 said:
Friends,

My I140 and I485(EB3-PD FEB 2002) Notice date is OCT 13th 2004.
I got the I485,EAD receipts directly from the USCIS.
EAD got approved and got the EAD Cards.
Recently I received the FP notices from USCIS.
But still my company(Lawer) didn't received the I140 receipt/Approval notice OR Copy of FP or I485.

Anybody had this problem?.I am worried about I140. Please help me guys.

Thanks in advance.

As long as you see the status for you I-140 as approved in the USCIS website.I feel you are fine. In addition you may want to call uscis 1800 number and ask them what to do ? They might be able to help you out.
Also check to see whether they have the lawyer address correctly for your I-140 filing.

AS far as FP is concerned, since you got it, i feel there is no need to worry about whether you lawyer got it or not.

tigris said:
As long as you see the status for you I-140 as approved in the USCIS website.I feel you are fine. In addition you may want to call uscis 1800 number and ask them what to do ? They might be able to help you out.
Also check to see whether they have the lawyer address correctly for your I-140 filing.

AS far as FP is concerned, since you got it, i feel there is no need to worry about whether you lawyer got it or not.

Thanks for reply.
I don't have I-140 Receipt number to check the status of my case.I have the I-485 Receipt number.
If i call USCIS they will ask for the I-140 number which i don't have.What to do now? Still can i call USCIS?

Thanks,

Who Paid Fees for your 140,
Means your Company paid or you paid?
If you paid the you can trace the EAC number Back on your Check,
If your company paid then ask them to Verify the same..
Some one in this forum suggested this way..
Hope it will help you,
========================
mygc2005 said:
Thanks for reply.
I don't have I-140 Receipt number to check the status of my case.I have the I-485 Receipt number.
If i call USCIS they will ask for the I-140 number which i don't have.What to do now? Still can i call USCIS?

Thanks,

nivasch said:
Who Paid Fees for your 140,
Means your Company paid or you paid?
If you paid the you can trace the EAC number Back on your Check,
If your company paid then ask them to Verify the same..
Some one in this forum suggested this way..
Hope it will help you,
========================

My company paid the Fees for I-140.

Thanks,

anru said:
Also EB2 140 has jumped from Feb 05 2004 to Dec 16 2004. Wow!
Can't belv it - I just can't belv it.

itec,

What does G stands in GJK - I just noticed it. Hope you are not thinking that I am from your state. :D

Bodhal Singh said:
This is what i see.

"This case has been approved. On March 2, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Thank you all guys. You all will get there very soon.

"Uske ghar mai der hai, Undher nahi", Hold on guys.

Gurus, now to the the question, problem i still face->
I know, as always you all will help me with valuable info.

I am right now in india. i'm coming back on 03/12/2005. I have Advance Parole(AP). How will my entry be different? What documents should i have? Right now i only have AP which is valid till 07/15/2005.

What problems i can face ?
Guys, please contribute as much as possible. because i'm a bit scared. And during this process, whenever i was scared, you all were the first one whom i Approached.

Congrats Bodhal

VA fingerprint notice

I received my fingerprint notice

Center & State : Alexandria Center - Virginia
Notice Date: 02/28/2005
Appointment Date: 04/14/2005

Please add to the tracker. Thanks

Jharkhandi said:
Can't belv it - I just can't belv it.

itec,

What does G stands in GJK - I just noticed it. Hope you are not thinking that I am from your state. :D

ara yeh kay baat huiye....guruji....

GJK -> Guru Jharkhandi...

EricS said:
I am not a guru on these topics, this is just my opinion.
I think the LUD change on your 140 and 485 is related to your 131 application processing. If LUD on 140 and 485 changes multiple times, without change in the message and there is no other processing like 131 going on at that time, then it is a cause for worry.
You should be fine. I think you should be getting you 131 approval soon.

EricS thanks a lot
I read some were in the forums that
If the LUD on 140 changes and if there is no approval in 7 days that means RFE
If i dont get an RFE in 2 weeks then it is lightly to be a denial.
If it is a denial then it will come in 5 to 7 weeks.
This made me worry a lot ...because my LUD was like almost 5 weeks now.
Your opinion gave little hopes....

Thanks again.

FP Experience at FP centre

Those who had their FP & Biometrics done with code # 3 in their FP notice, please post your experience at the FP centre (like if FP centre did take your FP and Biometrics without you specifically asking for it, FP centre etc...)

What is code #3 in fingerprinting? I just recieved it for april. Can I do early fingerprinting? Anybody had early fingerprinting experience here?
Thanks

cybergc said:
EricS thanks a lot
I read some were in the forums that
If the LUD on 140 changes and if there is no approval in 7 days that means RFE
If i dont get an RFE in 2 weeks then it is lightly to be a denial.
If it is a denial then it will come in 5 to 7 weeks.
This made me worry a lot ...because my LUD was like almost 5 weeks now.
Your opinion gave little hopes....

Thanks again.

May be you are worrying too much. Take it easy.
I had similar experience with my 140.
My LUD on 140 changed twice and there was no activity for about 4 weeks until I finally got RFE.

You are partially correct in the sense that if LUD changes twice and no change to the message it CAN be a RFE.

Earlier, I have tried to see if anybody's 140 is approved after two LUD changes. I could not find anybody. However, it can be mutilple weeks before they send any RFE. I am not sure how you got this impression that the delay can lead to a denial.

Finally, to ease my concerns further, today lawyer received the RFE and CIS is asking for my W2 forms which are ready to be sent.

Bottom line is, you should not worry too much at this point and enjoy the weekend. Hope this helps.

itec said:
For EB2 PD is current hence anyone whoes FP is done can get i-485 approval.

For EB3 PD is of Mar 02 hence anyone whoes FP is done and PD before Mar 02 (PD mentioned on i-140 approval notice) can get approval.

Many cases i-140 and i-485 are approved on the same day (if FP is done).

Note: For EB3 Even if you have filed i-485 it has impact of retrogression. Retrogression has impact on CP cases too. The only advantage for EB3 filers who filed i-1485 before 31st dec'04 is that they can take advantage of AC21 which allows them to change job after 1. i-140 is approved 2. i-485 is pending more than 180 days. This is the reason why we see fast i-140 approvals (Filed before 12/31/04) of EB3 even though PD is not current because once a person is out of job without i-140 approval has to start GC process again which increases backlog.

itec,
My I-140 notice date is between 11/26/04-12/03/04. There is no LUD on that. My FP is scheduled this month. What do you think of my I-140.

thanks.

KosmoKramer said:
CA SC , 485 dates are August 2004 ???

Thats hot as Hell..

Looks like they are working 8 hrs a day :D

Good Luck CA guys

Kosmo,

Did you check VSC processing dates? I still find it hard to belv.