2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Early FP

For early FP try Friday after 2:00 pm the best time I see because usually Friday after lunch it is like a holiday celebration at all gov/private offices...

FP Notice received for my self only. Code is 3 and it is scheduled for 4/12.
I have not received the FP notice for my spouse. Maybe because their 485 application was submitted later.
When should we expect my spouse's FP notice.

Can someone please share experience doing early FP in Delaware?

Thanks in Advance.

FP was scheduled by end of this month and went to San Antonia office to give FP. Everything went fine. I guess it depends on the person who sits in the front desk.

Thank you VHD999 for giving me support. Your reply gives me some hopes..
Thanks again.

VHD999 said:
May be you are worrying too much. Take it easy.
I had similar experience with my 140.
My LUD on 140 changed twice and there was no activity for about 4 weeks until I finally got RFE.

You are partially correct in the sense that if LUD changes twice and no change to the message it CAN be a RFE.

Earlier, I have tried to see if anybody's 140 is approved after two LUD changes. I could not find anybody. However, it can be mutilple weeks before they send any RFE. I am not sure how you got this impression that the delay can lead to a denial.

Finally, to ease my concerns further, today lawyer received the RFE and CIS is asking for my W2 forms which are ready to be sent.

Bottom line is, you should not worry too much at this point and enjoy the weekend. Hope this helps.

FP notice received (485 ND 5/20/04)

Got FP notices for me and spouse. Category 3, Biometrics scheduled at Alexandria on April 19th.

Would be awesome if you could point me to recent FP/Cat 3 Biometrics experiences at Alexandria? Are the Alexiandria ASC people agreeing to early FP walk-ins for if originally scheduled date does not work (out of town etc)

Thanks a ton!

FP Done on 2/25 - Still no LUD Chages

Friends,

MY FP was done on 2/25 (140 already approved), still no LUD changes for I-485. Is that nornal - any input....

Regards

early FP in Philly

I have received the FP notices for my wife and myself. It is on 04/09. I figure I will try to go in March since I don't live very far from Philly. If someone has had early experience with early FP in Pilly, I would apprieciate it if you share it here.

Nov Last week Cases

Hi Guys,
I know that quite a few of us who filed in the last week of Nov do not have any approvals or LUDs. The official date for EADs shows that it is January 22nd. Do we need to get concerned? Did anyone try for temp Ead cards.

One of my friends went to the INS office. He got a message from the ins officer that his application is on hold due to "Unknown Reasons". He did not eloborate on that. He was not given the temp eads too. I need to find more info on this.

I got my FP notice and was elated. My bro-in-law mentioned that the process has been outsourced and thats why the outsourced company is doing its job. He himself had to get the FP done twice. First one a month after he filed for I-485 and fourteen months later when he got a notice that he needs to do it again as the FPs have expired. He got his GC recently.

Anyone in this position please give some feed back.

Thanks

Case Details:
longwait 95:
RD Nov 26 ND Dec 03
FP: Changed on FEB 22. Date in NY on March 12.

opthb said:
I have received the FP notices for my wife and myself. It is on 04/09. I figure I will try to go in March since I don't live very far from Philly. If someone has had early experience with early FP in Pilly, I would apprieciate it if you share it here.

A couple of us tried our luck for early FP at Philly - but were sent back .If you happen to go there when no one is around, you might get lucky.

longwait95 said:
Hi Guys,
I know that quite a few of us who filed in the last week of Nov do not have any approvals or LUDs. The official date for EADs shows that it is January 22nd. Do we need to get concerned? Did anyone try for temp Ead cards.

One of my friends went to the INS office. He got a message from the ins officer that his application is on hold due to "Unknown Reasons". He did not eloborate on that. He was not given the temp eads too. I need to find more info on this.

I got my FP notice and was elated. My bro-in-law mentioned that the process has been outsourced and thats why the outsourced company is doing its job. He himself had to get the FP done twice. First one a month after he filed for I-485 and fourteen months later when he got a notice that he needs to do it again as the FPs have expired. He got his GC recently.

Thanks

So far I think INS will not hide the reason to any applicant why the EAD application was on hold. Just make sure that the person from whom you got this information is not playing hockey.

itec said:
I can work without consultation fees but cannot work without your details :D dude give me your details....

EB2/EB3?
LabSub...all the things then
I can shed some light on your case

I'm aleady in the tracker.

Anyways, this is my info.

EB3/INDIA/VSC/PD Feb-04/original labor
Notice date 11/04.
AP/EAD approved.
FP scheduled this week.
No LUD on I-140.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
early fp done in New Rochelle

Hi Guys i did my early fp in new rochelle Ny on SatURDAY March 05.
my schduled FP was for march 16

I went there at 11.00 am and was out by 11.30 am. No questions asked as to why i wanted to come earlier.

they did all 3 . fp, photo and signature.

My LUD on 485 changed today . message still the same.

EB3 PD SEPT 2002.

Other details in the tracker under ran123. J panchal pls update for LUD CHange and early fp done.

thanks

Still no Luck for the filers of the week of 11/26 - 12/03 ????

longwait95 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Case Details:
longwait 95:
RD Nov 26 ND Dec 03
FP: Changed on FEB 22. Date in NY on March 12.

Friends this seems to be absolutely ridiculous that only the files of that week have disappeared and nothing happened to them.

Longwait, are you saying that only that week's files were outsourced ???

Let us hope they will wake up and do something about their files or accept that their website has false claims about dates etc.

LUD on early FP

I gave early FP on saturday March 05 2005. LUD of 485 changed but no message remains same.

What happens after USCIS receives FP?

Hi Ran123,

I do have mine scheduled at NewRochelle 4/1 at 10AM for my self and my wife. I am still waiting to get my FP notices. My Attorney Received already. My Questions are
1)Do we get our own notices beside to what my attorney got? or attorney has to send them to me?
2)is it OK to go to NewRochelle next saturday for an early FP.

Suggest me.

ragkb said:
Tracker updated with these users :

juniordj78
sprintgc
ziv711
ashhedge
file040505
wouldliketoknow
mainepharmacist - not enough info to create
GC4Ever
gc_appl03 - FP ND is missing

Rags

Hi Rags,

My FP ND is 02/15/05.
Thanks for updates.

rrcreddy4 said:
Hi Ran123,

I do have mine scheduled at NewRochelle 4/1 at 10AM for my self and my wife. I am still waiting to get my FP notices. My Attorney Received already. My Questions are
1)Do we get our own notices beside to what my attorney got? or attorney has to send them to me?
2)is it OK to go to NewRochelle next saturday for an early FP.

Suggest me.

I got the notices directly.
yes u can go next satuday.the earlier the better

good job ran123 and congrats,
this gives hope for us who wants to go early FP in New Rochelle,NY
this weekend march 12th, i'm planning to go
let me know what documents you had with you when you went for early FP

rrcreddy4, let me know are you also coming this weekend?
ask your attorney, he may mail you those receipts

ran123 said:
Hi Guys i did my early fp in new rochelle Ny on SatURDAY March 05.
my schduled FP was for march 16

I went there at 11.00 am and was out by 11.30 am. No questions asked as to why i wanted to come earlier.

they did all 3 . fp, photo and signature.

My LUD on 485 changed today . message still the same.

EB3 PD SEPT 2002.

Other details in the tracker under ran123. J panchal pls update for LUD CHange and early fp done.

thanks