2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP filed recently. how to track them?

HI,

I got my I-140/I-485/EAD/AP filed yesterday. I guess it would take atleast two weeks for the attorney to get the receipt numbers. This is my first time visiting this kind of forums. I see everyone is talking about RD,ND,AD etc. what are those? (I guess they are some kind of dates). Also could any one tell me how to track my I-140 status once I get the receipt numbers from the attorney. Is there any way that makes your application processed quickly.

Any information would really be appreciated as I am completely unaware of this process.

hi GC12301975
Welcome to the thread.
Yes .It would take atleast two weeks to get your notice .
yaa
MD mail in date
RD means Received Date
ND notice date
AD approved Date
once after getting your notice dates and case numbersand after getting your EAC numbers you can enroll in USCIS site with your numbers ..Then they will send you informations if anything updates on your case
And one more there is nothing you or anyone can do to process application fast .
This forums are just to know more or less approximate time and forecast about the cases and how USCIS are processing cases ..Thats all
I got my I-140/I-485/EAD/AP filed yesterday. I guess it would take atleast two weeks for the attorney to get the receipt numbers. This is my first time visiting this kind of forums. I see everyone is talking about RD,ND,AD etc. what are those? (I guess they are some kind of dates). Also could any one tell me how to track my I-140 status once I get the receipt numbers from the attorney. Is there any way that makes your application processed quickly.

Any information would really be appreciated as I am completely unaware of this process.[/QUOTE]

Can EB category be changed after application has been filed?

My 140/EAD/AP/485 was filed concurrently (RD: 4/5/04, ND: 4/7/04).
140 was filed under EB3.

I have masters (mba) from USA and more than 5 years experience.
Although I had asked lawyer to file under EB2, it was filed under EB3.

Is it possible to change the category to EB2 now?

Your time is appreciated.

I140 approved in 35 days!!

I am a new-bee to this website..
I would like to be included in this thread and share the experiences..
Mine is concurrent filing of 140&485.
Applied at VSC
Pre-approved LC
RD: I140/I485/EAD/AP - 3/30/04
I140 Approved on 5/5/04.

USCIS website does not show the updated status ye, but I received approval
notice from lawyer.
waiting for FP.. :)

Fast Approval

My Congratulations on your Fast approval.

I had heard that for Preapproved labor(Substitution Cases)the INS Service centers have special and separate officers to adjudicate the cases.Hence it may be the cause.

My friends I140 on Preapproved labor was similarly clared in less then 50 days at the Vermont Service Center.He filed in jan and his i140 was approved in March and to think that he did not even engage a lawyer and did the filing on his own!!!!

Regards.

ITs not true

I have filed in Jul 2003 and ND Aug 2003. My I 140 is not approved yet even processing date is already cross my date. Same is true some body filed Feb 2003 he got approval in this month 2004 ie after one and half year.

I140/I485 filed recently

HI,

I recently filed for my I-140/485/EAD/AP (Also for my wife) in May 3rd week,2004 from VSC.

New to this forum. Could any one please tell me what are AD, ND, RD dates are? Also how to check the status of I-140 approval and what is the waiting period currently that I should expect?

Any information is really appreciated. trying to catch up with you guys.

GC12301975 said:
HI,

I recently filed for my I-140/485/EAD/AP (Also for my wife) in May 3rd week,2004 from VSC.

New to this forum. Could any one please tell me what are AD, ND, RD dates are? Also how to check the status of I-140 approval and what is the waiting period currently that I should expect?

Any information is really appreciated. trying to catch up with you guys.
AD=APPROVED DATE.
ND=NOTICE DATE.
RD=RECEIPT DATE.
STATUS CHECK:https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

I-140/I485 filing in EB3 cat.

HI,

COuld any one tell what is the waiting period currently for I-140/I-485 approval filed in EB3 category from VSC. I did the concurrent filing in may 3rd week,2004. Is there any one who filed around the same dates?

This is the one I used to scan 2003 (EAC04xxx) cases. Not sure if it will work for 2004 dates (I'm guessing it will -- or maybe it's easy to change the macro to work for 2004).

To use it, open the .xls sheet then under Tools->Macro->Macros run the 140/485/765 scan. Don't use too large of a range (300 per day max). Results will be dumped into the spreadsheet so if this is empty, there were none found.

ETA

Any problems with I-140/I485 concurent filing

Hi

can any one tell me is there any problem if we apply both I-140/I485 concurently ? my emplyer is telling that if we apply just I-140 then it will get clears very soon in 30 to 60 days , but if we apply both concurently then its going to take more than a year . So please can any one let me know is this true .....

I got approved my labor from boston and getting ready to apply my I-140 .

Thanks
msraokvt

Last edited by a moderator:
msraokvt said:
Hi

can any one tell me is there any problem if we apply both I-140/I485 concurently ? my emplyer is telling that if we apply just I-140 then it will get clears very soon in 30 to 60 days , but if we apply both concurently then its going to take more than a year . So please can any one let me know is this true .....

I got approved my labor from boston and getting ready to apply my I-140 .

Thanks
msraokvt

Not true. With new memo on concurrent filing it may take even longer.

Please help

I have a quick question, and I was hoping somebody would be able to help me. My I-140 and I-485 are pending before BCIS, and I have not received advance parole approval yet. My second term H1-B is valid, though visa is not stamped on my passport. I need to go to India in June. My question is: can I go to India and come back to US on the basis of my valid H1-B if I get the stamping done while I'm in India. Or, must I wait for my advance parole to be approved before I can leave USA?

I'd much appreciate your help, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards.

Hi All,

My data for the important dates in our lives is as follows

RD: 04/08/2004
ND: 04/12/2004

I dont have excel in my machine so would appreciate if inferno or some member would update my data in the sheet as well