2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi
Could some body update the tracker.

The following are my correct dates.

I-140/EAD/AP/I-485 Concurrenct EB3 mailing date is 02/16/2004

I-140 ND 02/26/2004
EAD ND 02/26/2004
AP ND 02/26/2004
I-485 ND 02/26/2004

EAD AD 05/07/2004
AP AD 05/07/2004

Above are my details.

Thanks

My H1 has expired (6yr) and i have applied for an extension which i am yet to receive the approval. I hope i will get it soon. Right now i havent got an EAD for me or my wife. Either me or my wife can get an AP (advance parole)? using that, is that legally allowed to go out of this country and comeback???

Praba123 said:
My H1 has expired (6yr) and i have applied for an extension which i am yet to receive the approval. I hope i will get it soon. Right now i havent got an EAD for me or my wife. Either me or my wife can get an AP (advance parole)? using that, is that legally allowed to go out of this country and comeback???
Yes AP is meant for travel only. You can do so - no issues.

Please help me verifying this.
My lawyer says, INS has stopped issuing EAD until I-140 gets approved. Is that true??? If this is a new rule/policy, Effective from what date onwards??
Expecting your valuable comments.

CORRECTED and updated tracker

I have corrected the tracker AGAIN.

Sorry, I do not mean to be rude, but if you look at this thread, I have repeatedly implored on people to do the updating correctly if they are doing it, otherwise I would be happy to do it.

CloseToGod's record had the formulas missing, and feb162004's updated information was not entered.

ALL, whenever you update the tracker, not only should your entry be correct, but you should also add any information that others might have posted to the thread since the last update.

If the tracker gets infected with wrong data, it will be very difficult and time-consuming to find the cure later !

Thank you for co-operating to keep the tracker error-free.
lc-virginia.

EAD approved

Type: 140/485/765/131
Category: EB3 non-RIR

MD: Feb 2, 2004
RD: Feb 6, 2004
ND: Feb 10, 2004

EAD approved: May 6, 2004
EAD received: May 12, 2004

LC_Virginia said:
I have corrected the tracker AGAIN.

Sorry, I do not mean to be rude, but if you look at this thread, I have repeatedly implored on people to do the updating correctly if they are doing it, otherwise I would be happy to do it.

CloseToGod's record had the formulas missing, and feb162004's updated information was not entered.

ALL, whenever you update the tracker, not only should your entry be correct, but you should also add any information that others might have posted to the thread since the last update.

If the tracker gets infected with wrong data, it will be very difficult and time-consuming to find the cure later !

Thank you for co-operating to keep the tracker error-free.
lc-virginia.

Let us use following lines in the begining of all the posts
-------------------------------------------------
Do not update the tracker yourself. Please post your information here, the tracker would be updated soon.-------------------------------------------------

Looks like when a new member joins the forum they don't read the old posts which leads to this situation
Thanks
Hidden_man

Tracker Updated

I do not want to say that only I will update the tracker, since the tracker does belong to everyone, like joyd once mentioned when we talked about this before. However, whoever wants to update the tracker definitely needs to do it correctly. If you do not want to take the trouble, I am glad to do it for everyone.

I try to update the tracker at least once a day, more often usually.

Tracker updated with bostonbuddy's information:

Here are my case details,

EB2 ammendment

MD February 13, 2004
RD February 17, 2004
ND May 6, 2004

Yes, it really did take 3 months to get the receipt.

Let us make LC_Virginia's life little easier folks. This tracker has been one of the best maintained one on the whole portal - every formula works, data is in order and it looks clean. It is in best in our interest to listen to our tracking volunteer.

Besides you can always catch him if anything is wrong with Excel! :D

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with Pemple's information.

Pemple, I put your case as concurrent filing. Let me know if that is wrong.

EAD approved

I received the email from USCIS that my EAD is approved today :). My spouse's EAD was approved yesterday ( 1 day before mine).
Can someone update my information in the tracker.

Concurrent filing.
MD 03/12/2004
RD 03/16/2004
ND 03/19/2004

EAD Approved 05/18/2004

AP/I-140/485 ??

Thanks.
~nsr

All

Got a email conveying that our EAD's are aprroved Today

Concurrent processing(I140/I485/EAD/AP)
RD 02/27/2004