2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD and AP Approval!

I was just informed by my lawyer that my EAD was approved on May 5th...haven't received the approval by mail yet. My husband is still awaiting his EAD approval. Both my husband and I received our APs as well.

Hi,

Please update the tracker with my info. Thanks.

Category: NJ/EB3
Concurrent: EAD/AP/140/485
Receipt date: 04/15/2004
Notice date: 04/19/2004

EAD/AP/140/485: Waiting...

Hi,

EB3
Vermont
Receipt Date of EAD/AP/140/485 : 01/23/2004

Approval Date of EAD:05/05/2004

Thanks

AP approved but nothing in mail :mad:

The online status shows that my AP was approved but I have not received anything in mail as yet. I am getting a bit concerned as more than 14 days have passed since the approval.

What should I do. Will they mail me another copy of the document if I report it to them. What do you recommend (I changed address in April and informed the USBCIS but they still send my documents to my old address :rolleyes: ). My EAD was redirected to my new address but nothing after that.

Thanks for the suggestions
Va

VaLabor_02 said:
The online status shows that my AP was approved but I have not received anything in mail as yet. I am getting a bit concerned as more than 14 days have passed since the approval.

What should I do. Will they mail me another copy of the document if I report it to them. What do you recommend (I changed address in April and informed the USBCIS but they still send my documents to my old address :rolleyes: ). My EAD was redirected to my new address but nothing after that.

Thanks for the suggestions
Va

VaLabor_02,

My EAD came to my home address but my AP went to the lawyer. Lawyer sent it to me after a couple of days. Check with your lawyer.

ST.

Got a email conveying that our Advanced Parole (AP's) are aprroved Today

Concurrent processing(I140/I485/EAD/AP)
RD : 02/27/2004
ND : 03/06/2004
Category : EB2

Hi,

AP Approval Date : 05/05/2004

online status is not changed. Received papers from Attorney

thanks

AP approved today

My wife's AP got approved today. Got two emails from USCIS. Also got two emails about the EAD update with the following message "
This case has been approved. On May 20, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Is it normal to get this message after initial EAD approval messages?

Thanks.

nsr2004 said:
My wife's AP got approved today. Got two emails from USCIS. Also got two emails about the EAD update with the following message "
This case has been approved. On May 20, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Is it normal to get this message after initial EAD approval messages?

Thanks.

The message sounds like AP approval message, but yes it is normal to get this message.

SachinTendulkar said:
The message sounds like AP approval message, but yes it is normal to get this message.
But the same message now appears on her EAD online message too. That is what suprised me. I also got emails about the update to her EAD case.

EAD and AP approved

Hello,

EAD and AP for myself and spouse got approved on 12th May, 2004. Sorry for late info.

Request to LC_Virginia to update the tracker. Appreciate your efforts to keep tracker clean.

- happy4you

RFE on AP

Hi,

Got a RFE on AP for my son, requested clear copy of passport pages or other identification documents. Sent response on May 7th via UPS by the attorney. Still no update on the online status or answering machine. Does anybody here have similar experience? Could I get AP via local CIS office by showing them copy of the application and RFE response?

Also please help me to update the tracker with my info.

Category: EB3
Concurrent: EAD/AP/140/485
Receipt date: 01/22/2004
Notice date: 01/26/2004
AD for EAD: 04/21/2004 (both my wife and I)
AD for AP: 04/26/2004 (both my wife and I), 04/26/2004 an RFE for my son
140/485:still waiting....

Thanks,

SunnyD

AP approved

Received emails about AP approval's today. Please update the tracker with my status.

Concurrent filing EB3 Vermont
EAD/AP/140/485

MD 03/12/2004
RD 03/16/2004
ND 03/19/2004

EAD Approved 05/18/2004
AP Approved 05/20/2004

I-140/485 ??

Thanks.