2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

CloseToGod said:
I have a quick question, and I was hoping somebody would be able to help me. My I-140 and I-485 are pending before BCIS, and I have not received advance parole approval yet. My second term H1-B is valid, though visa is not stamped on my passport. I need to go to India in June. My question is: can I go to India and come back to US on the basis of my valid H1-B if I get the stamping done while I'm in India. Or, must I wait for my advance parole to be approved before I can leave USA?

I'd much appreciate your help, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards.
That is on you. You can use H1b to come back or AP, whatever is convinient for you.

I Have Patience said:
Hi All,

My data for the important dates in our lives is as follows

RD: 04/08/2004
ND: 04/12/2004

I dont have excel in my machine so would appreciate if inferno or some member would update my data in the sheet as well
Is that a concurrent filing?

Hi,

My wife and I filed our I140 and I485 with RD 02/05/04. I got my EAD (AD 04/27/04) and AP (AD 05/02/04) approved and my wife still did not get either her EAD or AP eventhough we both have the same RD. We have our 7th year H1 & H4 approvals but not the visa. Our visa got expired on 04/08/04. Now my wife wants to travel India and get her 7 th Year H4 visa stamped at US consulate in India.

1)If I use my AP and don't get visa stamped in my passport while in India and after comming back do I still have the option of revalidating my H1 visa at department of state .

2)Can she get her H4 visa stamping with out my visa stamping ?

3)If I use AP and travel to India then will that be considered as my H1 status is nullified and change my status to adjustment applicant

I would really appricate your answers

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
inferno said:
Hi,

My wife and I filed our I140 and I485 with RD 02/05/04. I got my EAD (AD 04/27/04) and AP (AD 05/02/04) approved and my wife still did not get either her EAD or AP eventhough we both have the same RD. We have our 7th year H1 & H4 approvals but not the visa. Our visa got expired on 04/08/04. Now my wife wants to travel India and get her 7 th Year H4 visa stamped at US consulate in India.

1)If I use my AP and don't get visa stamped in my passport while in India and after comming back do I still have the option of revalidating my H1 visa at department of state .

2)Can she get her H4 visa stamping with out my visa stamping ?

3)If I use AP and travel to India then will that be considered as my H1 status is nullified and change my status to adjustment applicant

I would really appricate your answers

Thanks
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. No.

Hi Inferno,

Q2: YES!
Q3: if you work on EAD then you lose H1 status not if you travel on AP.

BTW: did you get your 7th year H1 extended for just "one year" or greater than one year?

I got my 7th year visa extended for more than one year.

Thanks
-prgc

Thank you Jarkhandi and prgc for your quick replies.

prgc,

My attorney requested for only one year extention whily filling up the I-129 application and I got exactly one year extention 04/09/04 to 04/08/05,

Hi Jharkandi,

I got the 7th year visa extended for close to 2 years, do you think this is an issue? I got it stamped in U.S dept. of state as well.

Thanks
-prgc

prgc said:
Hi Jharkandi,

I got the 7th year visa extended for close to 2 years, do you think this is an issue? I got it stamped in U.S dept. of state as well.

Thanks
-prgc
Don't worry. It is not your fault. You are perfectly fine. Enjoy your 2 years.

Please update my details

Hi,

Can you please update my details:

EB2 RIR
Filed 140/485
Receipt date:5/7/2004.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Kat

I Have Patience,

Did you file in EB2 or EB3 ?

I Have Patience said:
Hi All,

My data for the important dates in our lives is as follows

RD: 04/08/2004
ND: 04/12/2004

I dont have excel in my machine so would appreciate if inferno or some member would update my data in the sheet as well

LSSD,

Do you know your receipt date or notice date ? (the calculation for number of days in the tracker does not use mailing date, which is what you provided)

lssd said:
EB2 Concurrent Filing Mailing Date: 05/06/2004

LSSD

LC_Virginia said:
I Have Patience,

Did you file in EB2 or EB3 ?

Sorry, LCVirginia-I did not note properly that you were the one updating the information.

Here is all my info
Category : EB2
Type: Concurrent
Receive Date: 04/08/2004
Notice Date:04/12/2004

Thanks for maintaining this tracker.

inferno said:
I updated excel spread sheet with sree1965, sunshine78 information.
hi,
i cannot open 2004.xls file bcaz idon't have microsoft excel. can anybody plz help.

Iam new to this and going to apply I-140/485 and need to fill out period of stay in the 485 form. I went to india two times and currently have only one I-94 card and I dont know the Previous I-94 #'s. What should I do ? If i dont fill out the previous I-94 #'s what will happen? Can anyone help me?

tagoregc said:
hi,
i cannot open 2004.xls file bcaz idon't have microsoft excel. can anybody plz help.

I too face the same problem.However, what I do to view the info is that save the xls file on my desktop and import the data into a database( I have SQL server).You can view the information in this way.However I guess you cannot update any info.

If you have access to any database-you may try this method.Tell me if it works :)

Date Updated for EAD in the USCIS page but no email

guys
my updated date shows it as of today. but i did not receive any email even though the email notification is on...can any one tell me when we usually get the emails....hoping that they approve the EAD ( aswell as the other's(140/485)...

Thanks and Regards
kishore

Add my details

Below are details of my husbands( Applicant) and I am his dependent.

Concurrent filing I-140/485
EB3

ND:03/15/2004
RD:03/18/2004
EAD approved for both :05/25/2004(recvd email)
AP approved for both 05/26/2004(recvd email)

Thanks
sgupta01

tagoregc said:
hi,

Search microsoft.com (or google) for Excel viewer. It's a lite version of Excel available for free download.