2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAC no's

Hi All,

I applied EAD/140/485 --Concurrent. How many EAC numbers I should get, my attorney sent two EAC numbers,for 140 & 485.

I appreciate your early response.

Regards
Kat

Please update my details

EB2 RIR
140/485 filed concurrently

RD : 03/23/2004
ND : 03/26/2004

Thanks,
Sri

AP and EAD

Hi, all,

My receipt date for AP and EAD are 2/10/2004. I haven't seen any updates on my AP and EAD yet. As you all know, the processing dates per USCIS website show dates long passed my receipt dates.

Is there anyone out there with similar receipt dates for EAD and AP as mine that haven't heard from USCIS as of now? No RFEs on my cases. It just seems that USCIS hasn't even touched my cases yet.

Thanks for sharing! Have a great long weekend.

lcvirginia2002

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, all,

My receipt date for AP and EAD are 2/10/2004. I haven't seen any updates on my AP and EAD yet. As you all know, the processing dates per USCIS website show dates long passed my receipt dates.

Is there anyone out there with similar receipt dates for EAD and AP as mine that haven't heard from USCIS as of now? No RFEs on my cases. It just seems that USCIS hasn't even touched my cases yet.

Thanks for sharing! Have a great long weekend.

lcvirginia2002
Go for iEAD. Sometimes it triggers the process.

EAD and AP approvals

The following members have not yet gotten their EAD/AP approved (the processing dates have passed their NDs), or they forgot to post here.... if any of you is out there, let us know the status of your EAD and/or AP approvals !

CloseToGod
slick
nkalakonda
vpr1
vermont_tgc

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Date Changed...but status not changed

LC_Virginia said:
The following members have not yet gotten their EAD/AP approved yet (the processing dates have passed their NDs), or they forgot to post here.... if any of you are out there, let us know the status of your EAD and/or AP approvals !

CloseToGod
slick
nkalakonda
vpr1
vermont_tgc

Thanks...

hi LC_VIRGINIA
my ead date shows as of yesterday but no email or anything from USCIS...anxiously checking the email everytime to get the good news..
i posted a message into the forum asking when we will receive the email..
anyway will keep you posted ..

That is great LC_Virginia. Keep it up.

Concurrent filers, if you have not applied for EAD/AP, please post it. I think, if nothing is mentioned, it gives impression that EAD and AP are also applied for.

SSN after EAD

Hi everyone,

If anyone can help me with this matter it will be great. i got my interim EAD 3 weeks back from Arlington office VA and then applied fro Social security number. its been 3 weeks now and no news on SSN front. I have called them several times but they say no update from INS.

Pleas eif someone has applied for SSN after IEAD from Arlington office pls let me know how long its taking or what can I do to expedite the procedure.

Thanks

Jharkhandi said:
That is great LC_Virginia. Keep it up.

Concurrent filers, if you have not applied for EAD/AP, please post it. I think, if nothing is mentioned, it gives impression that EAD and AP are also applied for.

Thanks, Jharkhandi, and others...

I did go through the whole bunch of messages in this thread and figure out who has not applied for EAD and/or AP and did not include thier names in my message.

However, if there's anyone waiting for EAD/AP approval and the current processing date is past your date and I didn't mention your name, please post and let us know what's going on.

Thanks !

Updated tracker

I updated the tracker and put in comments for people who didn't apply for EAD and/or AP

All, if you have applied for EAD and/or AP and I have noted wrongly that you have not applied (in the comments section), please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi LC_Virginia :

Please update :

I-140 : ND : 01/24/04

Filed 485/765(EAD) :

MD : 02/23/04
RD : 02/24/04
ND : 03/01/04

No Approval[EAD also].....

Appreciate for your prompt, and neat update.

SREE

Please update tracker

I-140/I485/765/131 EB2
MD -May 11, 2004
RD - May 12, 2004
ND - May 21, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
wait-to-GC said:
Hi everyone,

If anyone can help me with this matter it will be great. i got my interim EAD 3 weeks back from Arlington office VA and then applied fro Social security number. its been 3 weeks now and no news on SSN front. I have called them several times but they say no update from INS.

Pleas eif someone has applied for SSN after IEAD from Arlington office pls let me know how long its taking or what can I do to expedite the procedure.

Thanks
I guess you have applied SSN for your spouse. Your spouse can start working after you have applied for SSN. You need to keep the letter from SSN office with you, if any issue arises.

Expect SSN in 4-5 weeks after you apply.

Correction BITS needed - ascii_boston. :D

Some formatting is lost - I hope data is not lost.

I wonder we have only one EB2 case for April 2004!

Jharkhandi said:
Correction BITS needed - ascii_boston. :D

Some formatting is lost - I hope data is not lost.

I wonder we have only one EB2 case for April 2004!

;)
Sorry - I didnt explicitly change any formatting...just added my row in the appropriate location, so am not sure what happened there. Jharkhandi, could you fix it if you know what the 'original' format was? Thanks!

I485 Receipts time

Guys,
Anyone knows how much time It take to get Receipts from VSC. And How much time they take to clear the checks. I recently applied I485/AP/EAD based on I140 Receipt last week.