2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Updated tracker

Corrected and updated tracker.

All, if you want to update the tracker yourself for your information, please remember that you may need to update others' information also, if they have sent a message for update after the last updated tracker was posted.

lc_virginia.

LC_Virginia
thanks for updating .

LC_Virginia said:
Corrected and updated tracker.

All, if you want to update the tracker yourself for your information, please remember that you may need to update others' information also, if they have sent a message for update after the last updated tracker was posted.

lc_virginia.

Update Tracker

Somebody updated the Excel tracker for me that my EAD is approved on 05/26/04. Wish that is true. I checked my status but it is not approved yet.
Please someone correct the same.
Thanks

Tracker updated

Sorry, ptslb, my bad. I thought I was updating hidden_man's record.

Commander, did you file in EB2 or EB3 ?

Please post my info in the Tracker

Hi, I am new to the forum. Please post my info in the Tracker. Thanks

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
RD:03/19/2004
ND:03/23/2004

Post my info

Not sure if it is EB2/EB3. I have requested my lawyer to provide the info. Will post after I get a reply.

travel agents

Joyd,

Earlier I saw one of the threads where you had posted all the travel agents phone numbers and all other useful informations, I cant locate the thread right now, can you please help me out to find it.

Thanks,
Antro

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker updated with commander's information.
Thanks LC_Virginia. You people are doing wonderful job.
I am not sure, if you are tracking this information, but mine was a labor substitution case.

Traveling to Canada

Hi,

I have my EAD and AP but waiting for I-140 and 485. If I want to travel to Canada do I need a Canadian Visa or can I just use the 2 documents (EAD and AP) to travel. I need this information urgently.

Thanks for any suggestions
Va

please add my info

Please add my information

140/485/EAD/AP EB3
RD 1/8/2004
ND 1/12/2004
EAD AD 4/27/2004
AP AD 4/28/2004

Thanks

No, we are not tracking anything to do with labor. We just put in the labor priority date along with the EB category.

commander said:
Thanks LC_Virginia. You people are doing wonderful job.
I am not sure, if you are tracking this information, but mine was a labor substitution case.

EAD approved!!

/*On June 3, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready*/

Looks like my EAD is approved. What does New Card mean? This is my first EAD.

Bobbili_Puli said:
/*On June 3, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready*/

Nothing it is one of numerous funky ways of USCIS.

Bobbili_Puli said:

hi,

:) Iand my wife got AP APPROVED on june3.today we got ead cards my mail.

we r waiting for FP and I485 approval?

plz update the tracker.

thanks