2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

To CloseToGod

Hi, CloseToGod,

My receipt date for AP and EAD is 2/17/04. Well, I haven't heard anything about those cases. I noticed that your receipt date is even earlier than mine and yours got approved recently.

Would you please let me know if yours were issued any RFEs, or you just waited for a long time to see those cases approved, even though the processing dates per VSE website had long passed your receipt date?

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

lcvirginia2002

CloseToGod said:
My AP got approved two days ago. Could someone please update the tracker?

Thanks.

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, CloseToGod,

My receipt date for AP and EAD is 2/17/04. Well, I haven't heard anything about those cases. I noticed that your receipt date is even earlier than mine and yours got approved recently.

Would you please let me know if yours were issued any RFEs, or you just waited for a long time to see those cases approved, even though the processing dates per VSE website had long passed your receipt date?

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

lcvirginia2002

Yes, I got RFEs on EAD and AP both. They wanted copies of my driver's license and first page of the passport. I submitted the copies, and after that it took them about 3-4 weeks to approve both.

Thanks.

Tracker updated

Tracker updated.

I don't know why the size of the spreadsheet became smaller, looks like the data is fine. Any ideas ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Update changed on EAD

Hi,
The last updated date has been changed on EAD from 06/04/2004 to 06/07/2004. However the message is same "After approving on 6/3/04...etc"
Does this mean anything? I am waiting for my AP to be approved.

Bobbili_Puli said:
Hi,
The last updated date has been changed on EAD from 06/04/2004 to 06/07/2004. However the message is same "After approving on 6/3/04...etc"
Does this mean anything? I am waiting for my AP to be approved.
Perhaps nothing. People have reported last update date change several times after EAD approval.

EAD Approved

My EAD has been approved on Jun 2, I have got the EAD on hand. Still waiting for my wifes EAD. No news yet on AP. Please update the tracker.

Please update Tracker

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker updated:

LC_Virginia, Please update the Tracker with my info. I did not receive the reply from Lawyer but I guess it is filed under EB3 because in the receipt it says "Skilled Worker or Professional".

Bobbili_Puli said:
LC_Virginia, Please update the Tracker with my info. I did not receive the reply from Lawyer but I guess it is filed under EB3 because in the receipt it says "Skilled Worker or Professional".
Is there section information apart from "Skilled Worker or Professional" in that box on receipt notice? Please post it.

Section info

Jharkhandi said:
Is there section information apart from "Skilled Worker or Professional" in that box on receipt notice? Please post it.

Yes, here is the section info. Do you think it is EB3?

Sec.203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii)

AP Approved!

Hi,
My AP has been approved on 06/07/2004. Just received email from USCIS.
Please update the tracker.
Thanks.

Jharkhandi said:
Great job LC_Virginia. Truely all rounder volunteer.

Hats off!

Hey, thanks, Jharkhandi.... really, I'm happy to do it... this is not much at all.

Don't embarrass me :)

LC_Virginia.

LC_Virginia said:
Hey, thanks, Jharkhandi.... really, I'm happy to do it... this is not much at all.

Don't embarrass me :)

LC_Virginia.
hi LC_Virginia,jharakhndi....
plz let me know how many days take for stamping of H1 AND H4 in USA.
can u plz give any suggestions for stamping.This is the first time for stamping in usa.
thanks