2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD Approved for both of us on June 9th 2004

Just got a confimation email that EAD is approved for both of us at the same time, June 9th 2004.
It says, we have ordered a new card and once available will be mailed to you. could somebody throw some light into the same on how long will it take to physically get the card in the mail, can i expect to see it by next weekend or friday of next.
Appreciate the answer.
Bye

ptlsb said:
Just got a confimation email that EAD is approved for both of us at the same time, June 9th 2004.
It says, we have ordered a new card and once available will be mailed to you. could somebody throw some light into the same on how long will it take to physically get the card in the mail, can i expect to see it by next weekend or friday of next.
Appreciate the answer.
Bye
Within a week from now(normally) to a maximum of 4 weeks.

Jharkhandi,

Tumhare Mooh Mein Ghee Shakkar. I Have filed in April and awiting the EAD/AP Clearance very keenly.

Regards

Vicky.

Thanks Jharkhandi

Thanks for the quick response. Do we have to have the EAD card to get the SSN for my wife or can we go to SSN office without it too.
Thanks again

ptlsb said:
Thanks for the quick response. Do we have to have the EAD card to get the SSN for my wife or can we go to SSN office without it too.
Thanks again

EAD card in hand is must - you can carry it in any hand - no rules about it. :D

Nice one Jharkhandi

Very good, for the pain and patience we are going through we have to actually carry it on our head. Is it not!!! :)

Please ignore my previous info. about the correction of data.
My correct info is all right in Tracker.

Category: EB3
Concurrent: EAD/AP/140/485
Receipt date: 3/27/2004
Notice date: 3/31/2004

Thanks,
NORTHAMERICAN

I-693 File No

Hi I am going for my medican examination. In the I-693 form there is a field called File Number (A Number. Do I need to Fill that Field).

RFE on EAD

Hi All:

My I-140 ND is Feb 12th, 2004 and I filed my EAD/I-485 in March (ND March 15th)
before my I-140 is approved.

I have couple of questions.

1. Would my case be considered as concurrent filing or separate filing? If it
concurrent filing, would it come under I-140/I-485 concurrent adjucation stuff
that came on April 30th?

2. Also, I got RFEs on EAD applications recently? I read somewhere that RFEs
speedup the process in general? So,would my RFE on EAD speed up I-140 and/or
I-485 processing?

Thanks guys..

Tracker updated

Tracker updated, because kkprasadh's record did not have formulas for EAD time and AP time.

All,
If you update the tracker yourself, please make sure of the following:

1. Do not modify the name of the file
2. Make sure your entry is in the right order (according to ND, as well as EB2 or EB3).
3. Make sure that your record has formulas for EAD/AP/140/485 times.
4. Make sure that yours is the only update since the last update of the tracker. If someone has posted a message to the board requesting an update after the last update, then that person's information has to be added as well as yours.

Thanks for helping keeping the tracker clean. If you do not want to take all this trouble, please post a message to this thread, and I will update the tracker for you.