2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum.

I have a question for applying my I-140 and I-485. I'm about to join a company YYY in June or so. My labor has a RFE about my future employment. Hopefully this should be cleared by then. After that my employer is asking me to be in on payroll for sometime before I apply for the 140 & 485. Is this required or can I directly apply for those once I get my labor approval and I join this company.

Thanks.

what is ND, RD etc?

Hi

I'm new to this forum. Sorry if i'm asking the dead old question.

My 140/485/AP/EAD applications were mailed on april 20.
My checks were cashed last week.

How do u know all these ND, RD etc? and status check too.

It would be helpful if someone explained r point to a posting where i can get answers.

Thanks
ha_hk

You can get your Notice Date from your attorney for all your applications (EAD/AP/140/485)

You can check the status of your applications online at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

You will need your application receipt number (like EAC**********)

You can create a profile on the web site and add all your cases, so that they are all tracked. You can turn "Email" on, so they send you an email when there is an update in your case.

Hope that helps !

Tracker updated

Tracker updated.

nkalakonda, I have put you in as a "separate filer" since you have different dates for I-140 and I-485, but based on several discussions on this board, I guess you might qualify as a concurrent filer ! We will see.

lc_virginia

ND jan 19th 2004

Got RFE on I131 and i765.
Not yet received notice.
Got an email today.
Dont know the reason yet.
Suspecting it to be for a clear photo copy of passport.
Will update the forum as soon as I know about it.
Not in a hurry for EAD and AP since have valid H1 .

Does RFE on EAD and AP in any way delay my 140 and 485? Do I have to check my dates as in may( say RFE going to be replied in may) or Jan?
thanks

LC_Virginia said:
You can get your Notice Date from your attorney for all your applications (EAD/AP/140/485)

You can check the status of your applications online at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

You will need your application receipt number (like EAC**********)

You can create a profile on the web site and add all your cases, so that they are all tracked. You can turn "Email" on, so they send you an email when there is an update in your case.

Hope that helps !

Thanks for the information LC_Virginia

I'll talk to my attorney.

Thanks
ha_hk

Can some body Please update the tracker

Mine is I-140/AP/EAD/I-485 concurrent for my self and my wife.

Mail date is 02/16/2004.
EAD AP : 05/04/2004

Need your input

Hi
As said earlier i've applied for 140/485/AP/EAD in april.

My stamping has expired and planning to send the passport to st.louis by next week. Approx. how long will it take to get my passport back?

Basically when do i need to have passport in my hand during the GC process?
When does the FP come into picture?

Any info on this is appreciated.

Thanks
ha_hk

Corrected and updated tracker

Corrected eternal_labor's entry (the formula was missing) and added feb162004's info.

feb162004, I put you down as EB3, let me know if you are not in EB3 !

Thanks for the correction

Thank you LC_Virginia. Is the correction for the calculation of the no. of days ? If so, just wanted to let you know that I do not see the no. of days columns populated. Am I missing something here ?

Thanks in advance.

ha_hk :

For Revalidation of Visa, it is taking approximately 60-70 days. For me it took 70 days and this is 1 month back. I heard that now they are sending in 60 days. Better be prepared for 3 months. Usually it keeps on changing.

SREE

eternal_labor,

The number of days (the Time Summary columns) will be populated when any of your applications gets approved and we put the date in.

sree1965 said:
ha_hk :

For Revalidation of Visa, it is taking approximately 60-70 days. For me it took 70 days and this is 1 month back. I heard that now they are sending in 60 days. Better be prepared for 3 months. Usually it keeps on changing.

SREE

Thanks for ur information sree1965

Also if possible can u give some info on my other query which is when do i need to have passport in my hand during GC process? When does FP come in?

I heard that for EAD & FP we need passport in hand. But not sure.
Thanks
ha_hk