2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi Guys
Thanks for advice.
I applied my I10.I485 with my wife's married name, but her passport has her maiden name. My lawyer said it is ok to apply with married name. then i applied her passport with married name. Now i ahve the padport with married name but has different passport number. I wnat to know this could lead to some problems?
Ammu

Ammu1234 said:
Hi Guys
Thanks for advice.
I applied my I10.I485 with my wife's married name, but her passport has her maiden name. My lawyer said it is ok to apply with married name. then i applied her passport with married name. Now i ahve the padport with married name but has different passport number. I wnat to know this could lead to some problems?
Ammu

I dont think Passport numbers matter. My passport got expired and I got a new passport (and hence new passport number ) after my labor. As long as you have both the passports you should be ok.

Ammu1234 said:
Hi Guys
Thanks for advice.
Ammu

Normally what is done in passport name change in case of marriage is that husbands name is added on it. If that is your case then you are fine.

Otherwise you may need affidavit for name change.

LC_Virginia said:
Spouse and I got our EAD cards in the mail yesterday.

I was upset (but ofcourse not surprised ) to see that the cards had been sent to my old address (even after repeated address changes on the phone by my attorney's associate and myself) and redirected by the postal service to my current address.

I guess I have to get on the phone with them AGAIN, about the address change. WHAT A PAIN !

I am in the same boat (my address changed) and I have not received my card as yet even though it was approved on 1st may. I am getting worried now. I will wait another week before I contact them.

If I go online to change address is there a way for me to know what address have they mailed my EAD to.

Thanks
Va

April 2004 Concurrent Filing.

Hello Everybody,

I filed for Concurrent I-140/485 on April 9th 2004 in EB-3 Category.Also filed for my and wife's AP and EAD on the Same Day.

Would like to exchange info with all Forum Members who filed during April to anticipate the likely FP,AP, EAD Dates and further Adjudication.

I know its a long haul ahead. :rolleyes:

Uploading .xls file not possible

Updated tracker cannot be posted because Excel spreadsheet is not one of the acceptable formats of files in the uploader !

April 14 2004

Can someone pl update the tracker with my info :
RD : April 10 2004
ND : April 14 2004
Concurrent filing in NJ, I140/!485/EAD/AP

Thanks

LC_Virginia said:
Updated tracker cannot be posted because Excel spreadsheet is not one of the acceptable formats of files in the uploader !

Sent pm to joyd. Let us hope to see his reply soon.

LC_Virginia,

For the time being can we change the extension of Excel file to something else while uploading and then once people download it - they can change the extension to xls?

It is messy but joyd is aware of the problem and is trying his level best to get it fixed, if possible. This way data will not be lost.

Tracker Update...

Jharkhandi said:
Sent pm to joyd. Let us hope to see his reply soon.

I have informed the Admin about this issue, please zip the excel and upload for now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracker Update...

joyd said:
I have informed the Admin about this issue, please zip the excel and upload for now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Excel should be enabled now :) Thanks to Admin for the quick turnaround!

Information for Tracker Updation.

please update the tracker with my info :
RD : April 09 2004
ND : April 15 2004
Concurrent filing in EB3 for I-140/485/EAD and AP.

My details

Can someone please update tracker. My details are:

I140/I485/EAD/AP MD 5/21/04, RD 5/22/04, ND 5/27/04

Thanks in advance for updating tracker

Please uodate tracker with my info

hi
please update the tracker with my info..

I140 Receipt Date - Feb,12 2004

I485/EAD/AD - Mar,15 2004.

i have submitted my wife's as well with me.

i have submitted in EB2 category..

good luck to everyone...