2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD approved !!!!!!!!!!

EAD is approved on 4/23/04
RD 01/28/04
ND 02/03/04
I 140/485 ?????
AP/FP ?????
Pl. update tracker....
Thank you
budct

help me

Hi friends,
I really need your advice. My I140/I485 filed concurrently on ND Dec 18, 2003. Then i got laid off from the comapny on Jan 2004. But the company have not withdrew my application. They not going to do. My EAD,AP ot aprroved and got it my hane on April 2004. Meantime to avoid out of satatus i got an offer from consutling comapny and asked to precess my visa. They applied my H1B visa on Feb 25 , 2004. So tell me what can i do to get MY GC? What if the company who sponsored my GC get an RFE? How can i reply to that? Can i use portabilty to changeMY apllication after 180 which will be Jun 18 , 2004. My 6 year is expiring on Jun7 2004. Will the mew memo affect my case? If you know any sugeestion or anything regarding my case , just let me know. I am so confused. Is there any way to continue my current GC? I dont want to start to prcess my LC onwards which will take another 3 years to comes to this position.

Thanks a lot
Ammu

ammu1234,
If your GC sponsoring company is not revoking the I-140 you are fine with the process.Your not working at present will not hurt the process.Since the GC is for the future job you may join back any time during the process.But make sure that they do not revoke.

Updated tracker

Updated the tracker with kc6932's record in the right order.

All, please update the tracker correctly. If you do not have the patience to do so, send a message to this board and I will update the tracker for you.

Bring Tracker up to date

Can someone spare some time to bring the tracker up-to-date? There have been few postings in independent threads, we need to go back a few pages and ensure the tracker is updated.

Also, another request to all you guys, if you see any RFEs/approvals posted in independent threads, and it belongs here, please ask them to update the tracker or update it youself. That will be a huge help!

thanks
joyd

Multiple Cheques for I-140

Hi,

Does any body know if sending Multiple Cheques for I-140 (filing fees) causes problems?

As you all know, the fees have increased since 4/30. I have 2 cheques now from my employer. One with the old amount and the other with the difference.

Attorney is planning to send both cheques to USCIS (Vermont).

Anybody know if there will be any issues??

Thanks
De_Friend :rolleyes:

Question on SSN

Hi All,

Myself and my wife got our EAD cards in mail yesterday (6 days after approval). Does any one know if I can (or I need to) go ahead and get SSN for my wife ?

ST.

Re: Multiple Cheques for I-140

Originally posted by de_friend
Hi,

Does any body know if sending Multiple Cheques for I-140 (filing fees) causes problems?

As you all know, the fees have increased since 4/30. I have 2 cheques now from my employer. One with the old amount and the other with the difference.

Attorney is planning to send both cheques to USCIS (Vermont).

Anybody know if there will be any issues??

Thanks
De_Friend :rolleyes:

You will tell us what happened! :D

I would suggest take even if it takes a little longer - send the right amount in one cheque. If they send you back your application and cheques, you will end up loosing atleast 4-6 weeks.

one Q:

does I485 date also get updated when they approve EAD/AP?

USCIS approved my wife's EAD few days back. Today they approved her AP. I noticed her I485 'last updated date' changed with todays' date. Logically it should but just wondering if fuji sumoto(whatever her name...) has any effect on this case.

They touched my EAD/AP but has not changed status message yet.

ND 1/27/04 semi-concurrent

EAD approved !!!!!!!!!!

Finally................................

EAD is approved on 5/01/04
RD 02/09/04
ND 02/12/04
No word on the AP / FP
I 140/485 - ???
Lc_Virginia can you Pl. update the tracker....
Thank you
va

My AP is approved . Updated tracker with valabor_02 and my info

RD: 02/05/2004
EAD: 04/27/04
AP: 05/03/2004

EAD Approval

I got mail today that EAD(Me & Spouse) got approved today.

Pl update the tracker. Also update the category as EB3