140-NVC-StLouis-Consulate Tracker Part 3

if your wifes passport does not have marriage reflected the green card will be issued in her maiden

When to expect the Interview Date

Hi,

I am new to all this jargon floating around. We are expecting our 140 approval in a month or so from VSC. Any idea when the interview at the Delhi Consulate may be scheduled for ?

Thanks,
Priysha

If you had opted CP in I-140 then may expect something in 5-7 months, depending how your file &

No you need to go to imminfo.com site.

There is discussion groups. You may register & ask question to lawyer. He is one of the best lawyers. In your question do not put any thing about your lawyer because if you say so he will not answer to your Qs.
He will post his answer within 24 hours.

got P3

my lawyer told me today that they got the P3 forms today. They shall try to send it out either today or tomorrow.

watchTSC or manish_r

Does barcode letter comes with P3, needs attorney\'s sign? or we have to just send the way we received?

PCC

Do we need to enclose photographs along with PCC applications being sent to Indian Consulate in Houston?

Does PCC\'s required at the time of the interview?

No Title

My lawyer has sent reconfirmation letter to NVC,New Hamshire on 04/20.How long NVC takes to send packet3?

hi watchTSC

I posted message in immihelp.com and also
sent e-mail to chennai consulate.From
chennai i got reply that it is not
required to change name in the passport.
Is it o.k then.please give reply.thanks
for your help.
thanks
gckod

Pkt 3 update

I received my Pkt 3 yesterday. We plan to send it in next couple of days. When I called them on 5/1/02 they told me that they mailed my
pkt 3 that day.

change in status at NVC

Today I called NVC to check whether they recd my P3 from STL and AVM asked me to \'wait while we transfer to operator\'. What does this mean? I didn\'t hold for the long time. Any body has any idea about this situation , i mean why they are transferring to operator ... any comments???

Just keep the email as record. I think you are fine. Again the site is imminfo.com not immihelp.

Both are different but real informative. In imminfo.com lawyer answers your query.

Did you call early in the morning?

Whenever I call NVC in the morning, shortly after 8 am, I get connected to operator directly. (I don\'t even have to press anything to choose an option, just call the number.) Sometimes I get the message saying "Please wait while we transfer..." Sometimes the operator just pick up my call. Like you said, within few minutes, I get to talk to an operator. My guess is that when you call them early in the morning, they are not swamped with all the phone calls, so they can answer our call directly.

That\'s just my guess though. AVM doesn\'t really tell much details anyway and I\'d rather talk to an operator so I call them during that time.

Congratulations, manish_r and desigult!

Looks like I\'m the only one among those P3 was created/sent in April who hasn\'t received the P3 yet. I really haven\'t been the lucky one throughout the process so there\'s no surprise. It\'s been almost 2 months since my I-140 was approved. Is there anyone out there in the same situation?

NVC received my case , P3 being sent in 6-8 weeks from now

My I140 AD is 04/30
I talked to the NVC operator today morning at 11:15 am EST after going through the 603-334-0700 and menu -2,2,3,1,1,1 and the case number, but since they did not find any thing on the case automatically I was connected to the operator. Gave my case number (EAC#) and the operator confirmed my birth date and name and then the operator told me that my Lawyer can expect a pacakage in 6-8 weeks from now. I specifically asked her if the "package" she is talking about is a reconfiramtion letter or P3. She said that "its P3". I asked if she was sure its not reconfirmation letter , for that she replied "not that I know about". I thanked her and we ended the conversation. I hope this means that they recevied the case and that its P3 indeed thats being sent in 6-8 weeks.

Yes, I called around 9.30 and

got connected to operator, but didn\'t talked that time .. as you said, it is always preferable to talk to other person than listening to AVM. Thanks for the update ....

it should arrive ina few days..

NVC seems more consistent in the whole process. so it should be there in few days Mitsy.