140-NVC-StLouis-Consulate Tracker Part 3

please help

Hi,
passport amendment for marraige means what we should do.
please tell what to do.
thanks
gckod

Moulin, I concur with you, barcoded sheet clearly says you can send

in one cheque. I have to follow my lawyer instructions. One chq. or seperate chq.\'s both are fine.

It means to change last name of wife in her passport. Details available in Indian Consulate site

guys, NVC yet to receive Pkt 3 from St louis

Pkt created : 04/08
Recvd : 04/12
Sent to St louis : 04/16

Still waiting for P3 to reach NVC

hi watchTSC

My wife have passport before marraige,so we did not
change her name in the passport after marraige(three
years ago).Till now she is carrying her maiden name
only in every thing(drivers license..etc).In our
marraige certificate,H4 also she had her maiden name
only.She got her new passport in DC Washington in
2001,in that in place of spousename my name is there.
Is it enough or she should change her name.please
clarify
thanks
gckod

mailed P3 direct to Sydney

I held on to my P3 for 3 weeks to push interview date to July. I mailed it out today. From May 1st, Australia also follows the routing process already in place for India. I escaped the new process by a whisker. Best of luck to all of you and see you on the discussion for interview.

Question for watchTSC

I am new in this thread and got many info from here. My attorney fax reaffirm. on 19th April and NVC says they created packet3 on 22nd April and further they send to my attorney. I checked with my attn. but he has not rcd yet. I believefrom the info you post, your also created on 22nd. I dont know where the packet3 is? any info would be appr.

waiting for pkt 3

I am new to this group.

I called NVC couple days ago and they told me that
they mailed Pkt 3 to my lawyer.
824 AD:2/7/02
CD : 4/20/02
Pkt 3 : 4/29/02

desigult

Did they mentioned the pkt3 sent date? I am calling to oper. and she said that there is no date but generally after 4/5 days from the pkt3 created.

ask him reason for it, if for pcc not required, if you have marriage certificate you dont need it fo

which consulate, i have not heard anybody in interviews in chennai/delhi/mumbai ask for it

In general it takes 6-7 days to reach P3. May like to call NVC & request them to send one more c

For me

When I called operator on 4/22 he said we are sending P3 to you but they had my old address so he said you will have to send change of address. But to avoid delay I requested him to send to my lawyer, then he suddenly realized that there is an attorney on record. He said he will do that in next few days but he did on the same date.
But when I called back next week they told me that it was sent some day in last week, no specific date available.

hi rekhak

thanks for your concern.my consulate is chennai.
Moulin rouge also asked same question in previous mail
in same discussion.check with that
thanks
gckod

desigult, same situation here!

When I called NVC on Apr. 29, they said that my P3 was created on that day. It was little funny since I called them around 8 am. However, the AVM message had changed on 25th saying that the packet is being forwarded to my lawyer, so I don\'t know which date is really the creation date. The message has been the same ever since. Anyway, I\'m still waiting for my P3. My lawyer said they will forward it to me the same day they receive it, but haven\'t heard from them either. I\'m hoping to receive it sometime this week, but if not, I will call NVC again and see what\'s going on.

By looking at cptracker.com, there are few other people whose P3 was created/sent on Apr. 29. Let\'s see when they get P3 and hopefully we\'ll receive ours soon.

desigult, please let us know when you receive your P3 and I will do the same!