140-NVC-StLouis-Consulate Tracker Part 3

Operators not avaliable message - Does it mean p3 mailed

Hi Guys,
I am getting this message when i call NVC . Can any of you clarify does this mean the packet 3 has been created or yet to be created.
Will the message change once they mail P3.

Iam one of those unlucky ones waiting for P3 since March 13th that\'s when my 140 got approved.

Thanks

means I140 approval notice reached NVC..

Hopefully P3 will be created and will be sent to you in 2 weeks. Then the voicemail will be more relevant.

I\'ve never got the message from AVM but...

from my experience, the message changed to "The packet containing form and instruction for futher processing has been mailed..." when my P3 got created/mailed. The message also changed later with almost same message with the date when the P3 was sent out.

As you can see my postings here, my I-140 got approved on 3/12/02, P3 was sent out 4/29/02, but still waiting for my P3. I got reconf. letter as well. Yes, I consider myself to be the unlucky ones. Let\'s just hope something good will happen to us later!

Mitsy, i got my i-140 aprd 02/26/2002... still waiting..

Mitsy,

you are not alone, my i-140 aprd on 02/26/2002 (way before...) and iam still waitin on Packet-3...
spoke to the operator just now... she said they maild my packet 3 on apr29th... to my attorney.. (no word from my attorney yet... )

hope my IV interview will be scheduled around Septemeber... if this \'delay\' continues...

FYI :- i personally didn\'t send any fax/reconfirmation letter nothing, i hope my attoreny took care of that.

--localMadras

More unlucky\'s

I am in the same situation too. My 140 got approved on Feb 25, but I am still waiting for P3 creation. Last week when I called they asked me to wait for another 4-6 weeks!

I was told there would be a delay since they have to verify the priority date from INS. My priority date is Dec 1997 (that is correct) but my labor cert date is May 2000. INS keeps the original priority date if you have an approved 140 from an earlier employer. Unfortunately I had one. This is a known thing but NVC doesn\'t believe it.

BTW, this thread is too long. Let\'s start Part 4 of this discussion in a new thread.

- The other unlucky!

one more to your list

hi friends,

my 140 is approved on feb-13th nsc, and finally it reached nvc on may 6th.

now i\'m at this stage: sending the reconfirmation letter, talked to operator today morning and had sent a letter by fedex to confirm that i still want to file CP. My lawyer had faxed the letter but it got lost in the haystack.

consulate : Chennai.

Got packet 3

Hi ,

I got packet 3 from my attorney yesterday 5/16. He received it on 5/15.
He asked me to sign ds-230 part 1 and send it back to him. He said
he will mail it along with the barcoded letter. I know it will be delayed by a day or two.

Here is what I did:
ds-230 part 1 signed by me and my wife separately
$520 money order
I-134 form notarized
OF-169 form signed by me

Hi Gc1 - Good to know that you recieved P3..

I know you faxed the CP confirmation letter. After that how many days it took to recieve the P3? I called NVC yesterday and they said that they received the conf.letter from my attorney that morning and would send the P3 within 2-4 weeks. Also the AVM message was different this morning from \'An information sheet..\' to \'will connect to an operator\'.

Please let me know how many days it took after that change in AVM message in your case - Thanks

Hi Miami, here is the timeline

I-140 AD 4/3/02
NVC RD: 4/16
NVC case created: 4/25
When I called on 4/27, I got a mesg: \'an information sheet \'
Faxed letter to NVC: April 29th
On the same day evening, mesg changed: \'no operator...\'
P3 generated: 5/6
P3 received by attorney: 5/14. I got it yesterday.
You can also see these details in CP tracker in GC1 id.
Hope you receive P3 soon. Good luck.

GC1...I highly appreciate the way you gave the details...Thank you.

Guys..don\'t you think that it is high time to start a new thread ?

Hi All, this tread has grown too long, time to start Part4 new thread

140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Part4

Please show the same co-operation and post all your messages in this new thread.

Thanks

WhiteRose

started part 4 in continuation for this part ...

please post your messages in part 4.

... and deleted ...

since Whiterose started the same discussion ... WhiteRose, please paste the link for part 3 in header of part 4 so that anybody can easily access part 3 right form there instead of diging into messages ... thanks and continue your support to the discussion.