140-NVC-StLouis-Consulate Tracker Part 3

Recieved Choise Of Agent Letter....would it be good if I write a letter to NVC

saying that I would still like to go with CP...just to avoid another letter of "reconfirmation"...please help me with this...

hi moulin rouge

can you please tell me what"the passport needs to be amended
to reflect the marriage" means. Do you mean for dependent(spouse)
can you please explain?
thanks
gckod

Has anyone received P3 lately?

Please post your details if you did. I was just curious since I haven\'t heard much updates in the last few days. I guess everyone is pretty much waiting for the P3 now?

Whiterose,hydi,pujpran,gcOgc

lately did anyone recieve ur PCC from houston ? who did you talk to about the status, is that mrs Gurupreet?
it\'s almost 2months for me (applied March 06), no calls from Houston embassay yet. any luck for you all :)

P3 sent from NVC

talked to an operator today, he said my p3 has been sent to my lawyer on 29th. that\'s about 4 workingdays after my reconfirmation fax. hopefully they will get it sometime this week.

I received mine on April 17th, that\'s within 45 days I got my PCC.

Talk to someone in the PCC section, when I called consulate number they gave me different number for PCC section. Talk to operater in consulate and get that number.

localmadras, give Gurpreet your PCC application date

After 30 days have elapsed, they reserve the right to provide it to you. Gurpreet\'s extension is 27.

Hi, network, what is in your letter from NVC except the choice of address and agent form?

I will receive such letter from NVC soon. I sent a fax of the form. But the operator said I must follow the instructions in ther form. Thanks.

Can anybody tell me how to check status @ STL

mine pkt3 sent to STL on 04/29. Hopefull for Aug\'02 interview.

No Title

It is the same situation for me too.When I gave a call, the operator told me that if they do not receive any feed back from Indian offices,they will issue us PCC. I have tried to contact Ms.Gurpreet at ext.27 but I could leave a voice mail. Will try again and let you all know.
Thank you,
Pujpran

My I-140 was received at NVC on April 26th.

Atlast my I-140 reached NVC on April 26th, as per the operator this morning.
I-140 A/D: 04/03/02
The operator said, I will not have to send any letter if I am being represented by a lawyer, and my lawyer will recieve packet 3 in 2-4 weeks.