140-NVC-StLouis-Consulate Tracker Part 3

Today my P3 reached to my attorney, I will have it tomorrow.

Can I send it back by FEDEX to St. Louis, being that a PO Box address.

watchtsc, what does your avm message say in nvc? Did the operator tell you the packet was created or

Got packet three

TSC approval I-140 3/6/2
NVC received 3/20/2
Confiormation letter sent to us 4/4/2
Sent back 4/19/2
packet three received 5/3/2

No reshak, looks like it will remain same for rest of the process, always try to connect to operator

whiaterose, do we need to send I-134 for dependants for emp based, along with pkt3.

I received P3 & looks like I need to send fee plus DS230-I for each applicant. I am holding my P3 for this confirmation.

Thanks

I-134 is not needed for P3 sending to St.louis, it is needed at interview.

You have to send DS230 Part1, fees $260 for each applicant and barcoded sheet having fee details and case number. Only these 3 documents.

Question to WhiteRose

I am going to apply for CP in Chennai. Just filed for I-140. Just want to be pro-active to get the necessary stuffs. Could you tell me what shd I do to get the PCC and also any other documents which I can start preparing now itself.

Thanks in advance,

Venkat.

Important - please add ur details !!!!

Please put a line of your case details since its very difficult to track previous mails and get the context in terms of ADs and RDs.
Atleast a pointer to where it can be found too if posted on any tracker site.

Thanks

NOTE: at the start of this thread

there\'s a website which gives you all tracking information. also, cptracker.com is the site which gives you all needed info for tracking.

No Title

One for each works.. So does One TOTAL fee.. In the barcoded sheet, they say to enclose a draft with the fee as indicated, and they total up the amount for you.

So i had a single check for $520

Venkat, did you select for CP in your 140 application. If selected fine otherwise

you have to file for I-824. The documents needed are
1. Birth certificates for all individuals in your GC application.
2. Marriage Certificate.
3. Pcc from your area Consulate General of India office, I think right time to apply PCC is after 140 approval because PCC in needed only for Interview.

You can get complete list of Doc\'s from SRIFX list.