140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Part4

anyone who had their review completed, please post . It has been a while since we heard of any on\'s

If i remmeber right, the last review was posted by folks sometime around May 2.

Local police certificate

Hi everybody,

I was reading topic on local PCC in immihelp\'s discussion board and found the comment that local PCC is must/required otherwise they will not issue visa. Anybody has any idea about it??? Anybody tried to get local PCC from maharashtra? It seems only Mumbai consulate is asking for it. Beacuse somebody from Chennai consulate got email that if you are living in US then you don\'t need local PCC. In Maharashtra, unless you are applying for passport, I don\'t think local police office issues PC. Any thoughts/experience pl. post so that everybody will be aware of it.

NVC received P3 from STL

My P3 mailed to STL on 04/29 reached NVC on 05/21. Took lonnnnnnnnng 22 days to get there. I was checking AVM, but message didn\'t changed. So finally talked to operator and she told me that they received P3 from STL on 21st. Expecting to get interview in August. Updated cptracker.

please help

hi,
My lawyer sent my packet 3 to consulate,i think he
did mistake.I wrote mail to him about new procedure.
then they told paralegal who assigned my case
may sent some covering letter to me.I told i didn\'t
get anything.Then they told we are reviewing your file,till
now they did not reply.What should i do.Any one
who had experience like this or who have some
idea about this please shed some light.I don\'t
know what to do.please help.
thanks
gckod

talked to them this morning... still not there

they are going to try and track it down... asked me to fax them return receipt for certified mail, which i did. they said that i have to wait for 10 business days for them to try and track it down. i guess i have no other option but to wait...

Don\'t worry they should have it by this weekend

Since WhiteRose\'s (sent to STL on 04/26) and mine (sent to STL on 04/29) reached to them, yours should be there. There are cases when it took time to receive than others who mailed later. It should be there soon. Since they cashed MO, they must have mailed it to NVC .. try calling them tomorrow ....

No Title

Dont worry, since I am in the same boat. St. Louis cashed mine on 05/14 and NVC has not yet received it as of today. I am going to call them tomorrow again and check on the status.

Ask

Ask your lawyer to send the copy of papers & fee to St. Louis. Whne consulate will return then you may cancel fee etc.

But the letter clearly says send to St.Louis with self addressed envelop. Pls check what was exactly written in your case. For AC140 they can dircetly send to consulate.

When and how will I get to know the actual interview date?

I was just wondering how many days/weeks beforehand that I actually get to find out the interview date. My understanding is that the packet 4 will contain the information, right? Looking at the cptracker.com tells me that sometimes a person receives P4 less than a month before the actual interview date, which seems like a very short notice.

I know at some consulates will give you the info over e-mail or phone, but I don\'t have that choice. (I think I can still submit question via fax though...the problem is I can send a fax, but can\'t receive a fax automatically. Duh.)

Does anyone have any suggestion on the best/faster way to find the interview date?

No Title

COngrats cpmumbai.. hopefully, you should get an early review. The NVC seems to be taking the same time from the time we mail out the P3 to the time they review notwithstanding the STL delays.. So if the total time = 6 weeks, even if it takes 4 weeks to get P3 there, they will review in 2. If it takes 3 weeks for P3 to get there, they will review in 3.

Dont shoot me but this is just what I\'ve been observing. Lets keep our fingers crossed for august interviews !!

Called NVC, review is still not over.I guess NVC takes about 20-22 days for the review (though they

Mine reached NVC on May 7 , it has been 17 days since then, a little early to check.
So i will wait till 28-29th and check back.

Congratualtions ...

See, finally they got it.... now wait starts for review .. since NVC got P3 in same week, we will (hopefully) get same interview month, may be August