New York City Transfers

My case was approved on Jan 30th, and got code 2 and was done yesterday, LUD today, Anybody has any experience on this, and let me know how long I have to wait to get GC. Waiting for the last 10 years to go back to India to see my family. I been through a lot. I do not know when I reach to India anybody will recognize me, I am sure my mom will. This 10 years has changed me alot in physically, mentally and emotionally.

I know lot of people are waiting for their approval and I am asking this question.

Hope all of you waiting for GC approval will get soon.

Rgds
kmol

should be soon. sit tight. you can even get your passport stamped and leave right away if you have to.

My case was approved on Jan 30th, and got code 2 and was done yesterday, LUD today, Anybody has any experience on this, and let me know how long I have to wait to get GC. Waiting for the last 10 years to go back to India to see my family. I been through a lot. I do not know when I reach to India anybody will recognize me, I am sure my mom will. This 10 years has changed me alot in physically, mentally and emotionally.

I know lot of people are waiting for their approval and I am asking this question.

Hope all of you waiting for GC approval will get soon.

Rgds
kmol

PD current & 2nd Interview for i485 in NY office

My 485 interview & FP was done in 2005, y'day our lawyer received nd 485 interview & FP notice. Is this normal? Does anyone know anyone who had 2nd interview call for i485?

Following is my case trail...

----------------------
PD: April 30 2001
485 RD: April 22 2004
Finger print for 485 done on June 21 2005 (index finger, 10 fingers, picture & signature done)
Interviewed at NY Federal Plaza on July 13 2005
EAD 09/19/06
LUD change on 02/24/07
Letter received 02/27/07 for FP & Interview dated 02/22/07
FP on 03/01/07 9AM
Interview at Federal Plaza o 03/15/07 10AM
---------------------------

Thank you GC2005NYC.

Today I got e-mail msg Card Mailed. I am happy for lot of things. I am very grateful to lot of people especially UN, my employer, and also our friends in immigrationportal giving valuable informations and giving moral support etc.
I had no interview, no transfer of files to NYC. Only it took long time to get approval. But it does not matter, I can see people still waiting for the approval. When I saw the e-mail, I was thrilled and I am humbled. I am under 245 (i). Whoever is waiting for the approval, I am sure good news is on the way.

Best of luck to everybody

Rgds
kmol

Hi Kmol69

You are one of the extremely lucky ones not to get an interview, I guess i am the opposite since I have a second one coming up soon, damn i don't know what will happen next. need a lot of luck here

Newyorker012 , When is your 2nd interview? Mine is scheduled for 15th March and tomorrow is my FP. My firest interview & FP was done in June 2005.

Please share your interview experience if its before mine.

----------------------------
PD: April 30 2001
485 RD: April 22 2004
Finger print for 485 done on June 21 2005 (index finger, 10 fingers, picture & signature done)
Interviewed at NY Federal Plaza on July 13 2005
EAD 09/19/06
LUD change on 02/24/07
Letter received 02/27/07 for FP & Interview dated 02/22/07
FP on 03/01/07 9AM
Interview at Federal Plaza o 03/15/07 10AM
-------------------------------

Hi Pari

My interview is scheduled on march 8th, 07 at garden city, first interview was at federal plaza NYC. and even my PD is same as yours april 30, 01. although i don't have any fingerprint notice come to me for 485. I don't know, should I call and ask for a fingerprint notice also? Last time I did FP was during the last interview in april 06, so maybe the FP is still valid, but who knows whatz next. Hopefully everything will go alright. Let see

Newyorker012

Newyorker012, I wish you best of luck for your interview.

I am hopeing & praying for all that this is an approval interview.

We have also received form I-693 & I-864 that I have to carry at the time of interview. I understand medical examination since it was done 2 yrs back but I dont understand why 864, any ideas???

Also Please share your interview experience that would be really helpful for me.

Hi Pari0104, Newyorker012

Why are u guys having a interview again. We all had gone through this one time. Why are they calling us again. What does your attorney say. Is it normal to have two interviews. Please share.

All the best for your interviews.

ASH3

My lawyer has no idea, but he thinks its approval & they will stamp it right away. I hope so too thats the case.

Just finished code1 FP today (10 fingers).

Newyorker012, WHat your lawyer has to say abt this 2nd interview?

NewYorker,

Thank you.

I was always afraid to go for an interview. Lucky I had none.

I always feel for you guys. I will remember you in my prayers. I wish you lots of luck with you interview. I am sure you will succeed this time. My prayers,
rgds
kmol

Hi

I haven't spoken to my lawyer yet about the resons for the interview yet, but I believe that it may be the final step for approval I hope so. Maybe they were missing some information before and wants it now. I am going to my lawyer tomorrow so i will let you know what happens. Hope this time it will be final.

Newyorker012

Hi Guys

I had my interview at Gardencity today. Didn't expect too many out of context questions.she took us to her small office in which my attoney and two of us, myself and my spouse entered. She was a korean lady with a very serious look on her face. She asked for our driver's license, Birth certificates, proof of address, Passport & EAD's.

Then she started showering me with all the questions as follows, I got very nervous along the way.

Q) Do you work for the same employer,
Q) Address for the place I work,
Q) What do I work as? and explain the work how you do it
Q) Do you have anything to show me for your work
Q) WHat is the date of your marriage -- this is where I replied a wrong date!!
I don't know if she noticed or not but this is where I got nervous that I messed up. She then doubted our marrige since we don't have kids yet. She asked then
Q) Your spouse Mother & Father's name
Q) Who in her family is here and who do they live with
She asked my spouse how much rent do we pay,
and then she asked me
Q) What school did she go here
Q) Do you have pictures of you together - which I wasn't expecting and I did not had it, I showed her something in my wallet and she said that I was wearing sunglasses in the picture so it is not going to work. She also said that she did not have & her's finger printing and have to wait for the results once it checks out then I will have a reply in mail.

Now I don't know if I did it alright or I messed up but I am very upset about my performance in the interview, I wish I was more composed answering her questions. Don't know what will happen next.... Waiting to find out yet. Let see. God is going to do what is best for us.

Newyorker012

Hi Newyorker012

What did they say about the results. Did they stamp the passports. Did u ask them about the PD. what is next now.What does your attorney say. I am going for a infopass. I have an emergency, i have to travel.

ASH3

Hi

I don't know really what the results are, but she did tell me that the fingerprint are not there in the file, so it will take some time

Hi

I think so everything will be fine for u. I just talked to one of my friend , he had a second interview too. They asked him same kind of questions,i mean a lot of questions, i think so as our PDs are current, they are doing our interviews again. Same thing they told him they gonna mail him the results. Dont worry, i think so this may be the end of the tunnel

ASH3

I really hope so ash, I don't know but i got really nervous and may have looked nervous as well. Maybe I am over reacting but i hope she might have gotton a vibe that i was lying about anything. I really really hope that this is the end of the tunnel.

Newyorker012