• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

Hi all. I just registered on this forum, read a lot of information here, was very surprised that I didn't know about your forum until now, and didn't enter my info to the spreadsheet yet. My FO is in Fort Lauderdale Fl. I just run into this forum after watching some YouTube videos from experts in my language. Interesting information and thank you moderators for great forum. I have a question to the experts here. I did my bio walk in on May 20 but since that time I had no updates on my profile except : Biometrics fee received, the message I had since April. I am EU winner and sent the package on April 1st. Last week I started to do some actions, called USCIS but didn't have any updates from a person who I talked to, she just said that I can contact them again after October 15 if no updates and I explained to her that DV FY is only until Sept 30, and she said then that within 30 days I will receive a call from Tier 2 agent. Following advises on YouTube videos' I sent last week emails to my congresswoman, ombudsman and senator stating that FY is only until Sept 30 and my enquiry is time sensitive. I received from all of them replies that my enquiry was received and they will update me if they get any information from USCIS. Yesterday at 11.30 PM I checked my profile last time and still had : Biometrics fee received. Not even biometrics received. No changes since I did my bio.
Today afternoon I just received an update on my USCIS profile. Does it mean that my interview was waived and I am getting a green card? Reading some stories here, I got an impression that even after interviews people might wait long time until IO will request visas if they still available. With the message below, is it certain that I will receive a green card or it is again questionable? When other people get their interviews waived, do they receive a message that interview is waived? Did anyone receive the same message at all?1660333889566.png

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records confirm that the case is currently pending at the Philadelphia Field Office. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely and efficient manner while also ensuring public safety, national security, and compliance with all relevant directives.

While a decision has not yet been reached, the case is currently under review. We are unable to determine at this time when the review process for the case will be completed. If additional information is required notice will be sent via regular mail.”
Anyone know if the above response is generic or if there is any useful information that can be inferred? Also has anyone else received a similar response and got an update after?

Hi all. I just registered on this forum, read a lot of information here, was very surprised that I didn't know about your forum until now, and didn't enter my info to the spreadsheet yet. My FO is in Fort Lauderdale Fl. I just run into this forum after watching some YouTube videos from experts in my language. Interesting information and thank you moderators for great forum. I have a question to the experts here. I did my bio walk in on May 20 but since that time I had no updates on my profile except : Biometrics fee received, the message I had since April. I am EU winner and sent the package on April 1st. Last week I started to do some actions, called USCIS but didn't have any updates from a person who I talked to, she just said that I can contact them again after October 15 if no updates and I explained to her that DV FY is only until Sept 30, and she said then that within 30 days I will receive a call from Tier 2 agent. Following advises on YouTube videos' I sent last week emails to my congresswoman, ombudsman and senator stating that FY is only until Sept 30 and my enquiry is time sensitive. I received from all of them replies that my enquiry was received and they will update me if they get any information from USCIS. Yesterday at 11.30 PM I checked my profile last time and still had : Biometrics fee received. Not even biometrics received. No changes since I did my bio.
Today afternoon I just received an update on my USCIS profile. Does it mean that my interview was waived and I am getting a green card? Reading some stories here, I got an impression that even after interviews people might wait long time until IO will request visas if they still available. With the message below, is it certain that I will receive a green card or it is again questionable? When other people get their interviews waived, do they receive a message that interview is waived? Did anyone receive the same message at all?View attachment 3669
Congratulations your application has been approved without an interview. Your GC should show up in the next couple of days.

Well, what does it say?
It says I should appear for an interview and to provide a completed Form I-508. I'm guessing it's good news, but was unsure because there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the G-56 notice and I received the letter prior to my biometrics appointment.

Anyone know if the above response is generic or if there is any useful information that can be inferred? Also has anyone else received a similar response and got an update after?
Basically means the FO is aware of your application and it is still under review (pending adjudication).

It says I should appear for an interview and to provide a completed Form I-508. I'm guessing it's good news, but was unsure because there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the G-56 notice and I received the letter prior to my biometrics appointment.
That is your IL. And it is quite common to receive the IL prior to bio completion.

Hello, congratulations ! Happy for you !
Thank you! Wow. I cannot believe still. I guess that enquires from senators, congress people and ombudsman work.
What I'm seeing when making any enquiries, Senator, Congress or Ombudsman all of them have field like "HAVE YOU CONTACTED ANOTHER CONGRESSIONAL OFFICE ?*"
Ombudsman says if you already contact congressman, senator then we will ignore your request.
Did you mention in each request that you also have other enquiries ?

Hello, I am a DV 2022 Selectee 2022SA13X9. I just received a call from a tier agent 2 that tell me that he has to deny the application for early filling due I sent my i485 the 05/02/2022. USCIS accept my case the 05/20/22 and I did the fingerprints on 06/28/2022. Also, I received the employment and travel authorization. I explain to him that I was allowed to send it because I will be current in June, also that USCIS accepts the package. Finally, I told him about the early memorandum if that can help me. He told me he is going to call me in a few hours. There's is anything I can say to him? I think I did the correct thing.
Thanks for the help
Did you get the second call?

Hello, congratulations ! Happy for you !

What I'm seeing when making any enquiries, Senator, Congress or Ombudsman all of them have field like "HAVE YOU CONTACTED ANOTHER CONGRESSIONAL OFFICE ?*"
Ombudsman says if you already contact congressman, senator then we will ignore your request.
Did you mention in each request that you also have other enquiries ?
I mentioned in the form to ombudsman that I contacted a congressperson but not any other federal agency. In automatic reply to my enquiry they sent me :
How soon will we take action on your request?

The CIS Ombudsman reviews incoming cases within two business days to identify issues and to prioritize those cases where our intervention may be most effective. Due to unprecedented processing delays at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the resulting volume of requests for case assistance we receive, our office is temporarily prioritizing action on requests where the description you provided involves:

• non-receipts of USCIS notices or decisions, such as requests for evidence, appointment notices, or decisions even though USCIS systems indicate that it issued one, or instances where the U.S. Postal Service returned a card to USCIS as non-deliverable;
I sent them a screenshot I had on my file that a letter with receipt was returned undelivered, though I didn't change my address. They sent me email saying that they will inform me when updates will be received from USCIS. Right after, the same day I sent the same email to our senator Marco Rubio. I don't know which one worked with USCIS. No replies yet from anyone today.

I mentioned in the form to ombudsman that I contacted a congressperson but not any other federal agency. In automatic reply to my enquiry they sent me :
How soon will we take action on your request?

The CIS Ombudsman reviews incoming cases within two business days to identify issues and to prioritize those cases where our intervention may be most effective. Due to unprecedented processing delays at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the resulting volume of requests for case assistance we receive, our office is temporarily prioritizing action on requests where the description you provided involves:

• non-receipts of USCIS notices or decisions, such as requests for evidence, appointment notices, or decisions even though USCIS systems indicate that it issued one, or instances where the U.S. Postal Service returned a card to USCIS as non-deliverable;
I sent them a screenshot I had on my file that a letter with receipt was returned undelivered, though I didn't change my address. They sent me email saying that they will inform me when updates will be received from USCIS. Right after, the same day I sent the same email to our senator Marco Rubio. I don't know which one worked with USCIS. No replies yet from anyone today.
Maybe it was just a coincidence and had no effect. Can we say that too?

Hello @Sm1smom ! I’m still waiting for my interview notice and worried if I get it or no. I’m currently on F-1 visa and graduating in 1 week. I was wondering if I can apply for OPT at the same time while my case still processing or not? Thank you!

Maybe it was just a coincidence and had no effect. Can we say that too?
It is indeed a coincidence IMO, OP’s narrated timeline is similar with another case from the same FO listed on the Timeline Spreadsheet - filed in Dec, Bio in Jan, CPO (waived interview) in Mar. OP’s follow up attempts did not lead to the interview being waived.

It is indeed a coincidence IMO, OP’s narrated timeline is similar with another case from the same FO listed on the Timeline Spreadsheet - filed in Dec, Bio in Jan, CPO (waived interview) in Mar. OP’s follow up attempts did not lead to the interview being waived.
Sorry, I didn't send in December but on April 1st when my EU number became current, bio walk in was on May 20, but scheduled in June and I didn't receive any interview waived notices and until yesterday I had only Biometrics fee received note since April when they cashed my cheques. You mixed me up with someone else. Also I tried unsuccessfully to call USCIS starting beginning of July and was getting answers just to wait or call them back in 3-6 months regarding my AOS. But I am sure it was just a coincidence. A congresswoman, ombudsman and senator only a week ago sent their requests following my emails and calls to them. I spoke a few times with each office (except ombudsman), but a real person with a name from ombudsman office emailed me back confirming that my request was processed. I am sure, it was just a coincidence and just right timing for me, it cannot be that USCIS would even open emails from them received only a few days ago and all of the sudden send me a message AOS was approved, and we have time until September 30 anyway. I will enter my info today or tomorrow to the excel file you have on this forum.