• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

How about the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA)? Isn't that equivalent of the HS Diploma in New Zealand?
Thanks for the response. It might be, but unfortunately that system wasn't in place when I went to school, so I don't have it... I'll have to see what I can get from the University

Here you see new maximum: I was DRed 11th of August (Didn't open my DS), sent docs 24th of September, still no DQ (10 weeks now), EU21k.

Thanks for sharing! I'm EU23k by the way, so let us know please whenever you get DQ, I'm a bit interested into see how 'strictly' they are following that CN order processing.

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing! I'm EU23k by the way, so let us know please whenever you get DQ, I'm a bit interested into see how 'strictly' they are following that CN order processing.
Add your case to the tracking sheet:

Good news, interviews are being scheduled for January! :D
It took a while, but I got my 2NL today and have an interview scheduled in January (EU14xx, interviewing in Paris).
I have updated the tracker.
Hi French_Ellie,
I'll be curious to know how your interview goes as when my case number is up I'll be scheduled to interview in Paris too.

Hi. I was DRed on 11th of August and send my documents 24th of September. I am still waiting for DQ. It is around 10 weeks now. Didn't open DS.
Hi, maybe DQ might be delayed since the document was sent not right away and after let's say 45 days after DR received it? is that makes difference? Does anybody know if that is affecting DQ delay?

Hello there did anyone receive mail from KCC ??

And also I heard that many people says that KCC has stopped 2022 Dv for the law suit of 2021 that judge menhat who has impose the law for 2021DV

Why there is still no progress for cases submitted ds260 after may?

I come to visit every two weeks or so and it is the same situation for a long time now.

Tell me please that KCC does not plan to only process KCC submitted in may and leave out the rest so DV issuance could be kept at the bare minimum? "Shadow tier 4 style"

This is so ridiculous. No one told that half assing the ds-260 submittion and then requesting unlock in a month would be the "way to go".

Now staying on this limbo of what ifs and doubt.

KCC should really publish the way they operate so people can at least expect or not expect at all. Say A or B.

Is there a way to inquire? What about the phone number KCC has up?

This is so ridiculous. No one told that half assing the ds-260 submittion and then requesting unlock in a month would be the "way to go".

Now staying on this limbo of what ifs and doubt.

KCC should really publish the way they operate so people can at least expect or not expect at all. Say A or B.

Is there a way to inquire? What about the phone number KCC has up?

Exactly. I added the entries from the spreadsheet onto my own excel. The number of submits in May are as much as the ones submitted in June, July, August and September combined. I've seen another spreadsheet in a Telegram group from one Asian country (about 200 data-points) and they had a very similar pattern mentioned above.
They'll be done with May submits by the end of this month or the middle of December. This means they spent (half) of September, October, November and half of December for May submissions. Take it as about 3 months of full workforce. This means, if all goes well, by April they could be done processing the DS's submitted before the start of fiscal-year. I submitted in mid-September (estimate to be current during last quarter), and this is why I see hope.
And for the docs processing, once the backlog piles up (about time I guess), they'll go by the case number. They're probably doing the docs processing by CN now, but could be come more visible in the coming weeks.

Hey if it helps, I submitted in mid-September. Here's my speculation from a month and half ago. As I said, they'll be done with May submissions by mid-December (about right by now) and will also do all the submissions before the start of fiscal year by April.

The whole KCC thing is messing up everyone's nerves.

Hi French_Ellie,
I'll be curious to know how your interview goes as when my case number is up I'll be scheduled to interview in Paris too.
Hi!
Can I ask you for your CN please?
I also have the interview in Paris but not scheduled yet. I'm waiting to be DQ'd for now.

Hi!
Can I ask you for your CN please?
I also have the interview in Paris but not scheduled yet. I'm waiting to be DQ'd for now.
My CN is EU14xx.
My number has been current since October 1st, and DQ since October 22nd…

Hi French_Ellie,
I’ll let you know how it goes.
At the moment I’m trying to register my interview on the embassy’s website, but seems like the info hasn’t yet been fully passed on from KCC to Paris embassy.

Hello there did anyone receive mail from KCC ??

And also I heard that many people says that KCC has stopped 2022 Dv for the law suit of 2021 that judge menhat who has impose the law for 2021DV
No, they are working today we saw 20 DR on the Telegram group.