• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

If initially you say no kids how will you add them later on can't it lead to visa denial that's why I opted to continue on my own I come to process for them later on
Saying you have no kid on the initial entry (regardless of the reason) when you have a kid(s) is a lie. Submitting the DS260 as such is continuing with the lie. You also cannot add pre-existing children at this stage either without being disqualified. So basically you shouldn't have submitted the initial entry if you were unable to add your children to the entry. And you shouldn't have submitted the DS260 form either by perpetuating the lie. Your will be disqualified and potentially banned from the US once your background check reveals the lie on both the entry form and the DS260 form.

Saying you have no kid on the initial entry (regardless of the reason) when you have a kid(s) is a lie. Submitting the DS260 as such is continuing with the lie. You also cannot add pre-existing children at this stage either without being disqualified. So basically you shouldn't have submitted the initial entry if you were unable to add your children to the entry. And you shouldn't have submitted the DS260 form either by perpetuating the lie. Your will be disqualified and potentially banned from the US once your background check reveals the lie on both the entry form and the DS260 form.
So if I stop the process can I apply for 2023 as I'm not going to continue with 2022?

I submitted my DS-260 form on 6 June. However, two weeks ago I was granted New Zealand citizenship, meaning that I now have dual citizenship. Should I request that my DS-260 form be unlocked to include this additional information, or will it be sufficient to just notify them at my interview?

I submitted my DS-260 form on 6 June. However, two weeks ago I was granted New Zealand citizenship, meaning that I now have dual citizenship. Should I request that my DS-260 form be unlocked to include this additional information, or will it be sufficient to just notify them at my interview?
Not necessary to unlock the DS260 form just for this - your information was complete and accurate as at the date it was submitted, unless you have some other sections of the form to update.

Not necessary to unlock the DS260 form just for this - your information was complete and accurate as at the date it was submitted, unless you have some other sections of the form to update.
Ok great. Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it :)

hello there!!!! I have a question that
I’m 21 years old now my birthday is on November when I apply with my parent On 2020 I was 20+years Then after applied I got my Birthday On November 2020 it means I have completed 20years on November.2020 and 21 started right. Now on This November My 21years is over right so My 22 age gonna be start. My question is can go with my parents as derivative child because I saw on Brit sir was saying a USA law Child Protect so they freeze my age it mean what’s my age now because when I’m applying I’m 20+ after I applied I my 20years was over then started into 21 now it’s gonna be over for this November. I don’t know I’m worried

Hello, did they reach 28th May submissions yet? AF region. Because in the sheet I saw submissions of late June getting document requested and even Interviews. My number is current in December btw.

Hello, did they reach 28th May submissions yet? AF region. Because in the sheet I saw submissions of late June getting document requested and even Interviews. My number is current in December btw.
It's been 2 weeks that they are processing May 20 and May 21! At this speed, it takes a light-year for KCC to process other months :(

But their CN maybe Low CN that’s why they have received even though they submitted DS lately

Hi I submitted ds-260 on 24 May - have not heard anything yet. Probably current in January 22

Hello to everyone.

I emailed KCC to ask if there were any problems with my documents that I sent without asking KCC. My number was available for October. This is the answer he sent me.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-03 at 15.47.35.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-03 at 15.47.35.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 92
Hello to everyone.

I emailed KCC to ask if there were any problems with my documents that I sent without asking KCC. My number was available for October. This is the answer he sent me.
That's the same reply everyone gets... Guess all we have to do is wait and see... Hopefully we get emails requesting for documents soon.

Hello to everyone.

. I really don’t understand KCC. It makes the most sense to process current CNs but they have their own ideas lol. I have been current since October too and nothing yet lol

It's been 2 weeks that they are processing May 20 and May 21! At this speed, it takes a light-year for KCC to process other months
I wouldn't agree. The number of submissions exponentially drops from May, probably 50% of all DS-260 submissions were in May.

Hello everyone,
Idk if below petition has been shared here but I would like to share once again in case.

Since we all know KCC is processing the forms very slow and very few interview has been given for the first 3 Months due to tier approach, SaveDiversityVisa has started a campaing on change org to stop it.

Could you please read and if it appeals to you, sign it. So we maybe make our voices heard!

change.org/savediversityvisa

Hello to everyone.

Is this the exact message received for those who have been requested and sent their documents??? I really want to know this. Did anyone waiting for DQ inquired KCC lately and what was their reply???

Exactly. I added the entries from the spreadsheet onto my own excel. The number of submits in May are as much as the ones submitted in June, July, August and September combined. I've seen another spreadsheet in a Telegram group from one Asian country (about 200 data-points) and they had a very similar pattern mentioned above.
They'll be done with May submits by the end of this month or the middle of December. This means they spent (half) of September, October, November and half of December for May submissions. Take it as about 3 months of full workforce. This means, if all goes well, by April they could be done processing the DS's submitted before the start of fiscal-year. I submitted in mid-September (estimate to be current during last quarter), and this is why I see hope.
And for the docs processing, once the backlog piles up (about time I guess), they'll go by the case number. They're probably doing the docs processing by CN now, but could be come more visible in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 16.51.35.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 16.51.35.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: