• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Exactly. I added the entries from the spreadsheet onto my own excel. The number of submits in May are as much as the ones submitted in June, July, August and September combined. I've seen another spreadsheet in a Telegram group from one Asian country (about 200 data-points) and they had a very similar pattern mentioned above.
They'll be done with May submits by the end of this month or the middle of December. This means they spent (half) of September, October, November and half of December for May submissions. Take it as about 3 months of full workforce. This means, if all goes well, by April they could be done processing the DS's submitted before the start of fiscal-year. I submitted in mid-September (estimate to be current during last quarter), and this is why I see hope.
And for the docs processing, once the backlog piles up (about time I guess), they'll go by the case number. They're probably doing the docs processing by CN now, but could be come more visible in the coming weeks.
Where do you find these spreadsheets?

DV2022 winner 18.6 years old in by self in file, he need I 134(Affidavit Support sponser form)or bank balance how much they need, please Simon give me answers, thanks appreciate that

guys, did the KCC stop working on dv21 during the FY21 at any time? like stopped giving DR and DQ at all?
Yes. They almost completely stopped working for five months. The exact months should be in the declarations or the lawsuits. They're like in October to March. They started seriously doing their job once they were getting sued and needed to show work to the judge.
Note that there was the bans and the corona situation without vaccinations.

DV2022 winner 18.6 years old in by self in file, he need I 134(Affidavit Support sponser form)or bank balance how much they need, please Simon give me answers, thanks appreciate that
On his blog, BritSimon wrote an article about this. It says you need to show about $10,000 for an adult.

hello there!!!! I have a question that
I’m 21 years old now my birthday is on November when I apply with my parent On 2020 I was 20+years Then after applied I got my Birthday On November 2020 it means I have completed 20years on November.2020 and 21 started right. Now on This November My 21years is over right so My 22 age gonna be start. My question is can go with my parents as derivative child because I saw on Brit sir was saying a USA law Child Protect so they freeze my age it mean what’s my age now because when I’m applying I’m 20+ after I applied I my 20years was over then started into 21 now it’s gonna be over for this November. I don’t know I’m worried

Yes. They almost completely stopped working for five months. The exact months should be in the declarations or the lawsuits. They're like in October to March. They started seriously doing their job once they were getting sued and needed to show work to the judge.
Note that there was the bans and the corona situation without vaccinations.
They almost completely stopped working for five months? which months? and was there a reason for them to stop working like did they run out of money?

Hi good day everyone

Does anyone here know where to check current processes Case Number ?
My CN AS56XX and still no email from KCC

Hello, is this a new trend from KCC where if you asked to unlock ds and then submit it again they ask for your documents? did anyone notice this much or did it work with you?

Attachments

• 988c75b4-3052-4b2d-8512-d2ce4f96500e.jpg
    988c75b4-3052-4b2d-8512-d2ce4f96500e.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 82
Based on one case, we can hardly call that trend... I just hope it won't trigger a wave of reopening that will clog KCC...

Does anyone know if it’s feasible to cross the land border and activate the green card and come back on the same day?

hello there!!!! I have a question that
I’m 21 years old now my birthday is on November when I apply with my parent On 2020 I was 20+years Then after applied I got my Birthday On November 2020 it means I have completed 20years on November.2020 and 21 started right. Now on This November My 21years is over right so My 22 age gonna be start. My question is can go with my parents as derivative child because I saw on Brit sir was saying a USA law Child Protect so they freeze my age it mean what’s my age now because when I’m applying I’m 20+ after I applied I my 20years was over then started into 21 now it’s gonna be over for this November. I don’t know I’m worried
It is hard to decipher what you've written here and to determine if you will remain eligible to benefit as your parent's derivative under the the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA). Actual (specific) dates are required in order to determine if the CSPA may protect you from aging out or not. I haven't written extensively on CSPA for a while now, so I will give it another go here.

The Child Status Protection Act of 2002 (CSPA) provides some sort of relieve to derivative beneficiaries of DV lottery selectees who could potentially loose eligibility for immigration derivative benefit as a result of turning 21. To calculate eligibility for children in this category, DOS uses the period between the first day of the eDV application period (in this case Oct 7th 2020 I believe?) and the date the principal applicant was notified of their selection (May 8th, 2021 - official release date) as the "petition pending period". This period will be subtracted from the beneficiary's age on the date the principal applicant's CN becomes current. If the CSPA age is under 21 as at the first day of the month (I think?) the CN becomes current, the child is considered eligible as a derivative.

Date of Birth: Nov. 1st, 2000
Priority Date (1st day of eDV registration): Oct. 7th, 2020
Approval Date (1st day of DV result release): May 8th, 2021
CN Current Date: Nov. 1st, 2021

Above is an example for a DV 2021 selectee with a derivative child born Nov. 1st, 2000, whose CN became current on Nov. 1st, 2021, the child will have a CSPA age of 20 years, 4 months and 29 days and remains eligible even though they already officially turned 21.

If you have already turned 21, and your CN is not yet current (and will not be current for a couple more months), I don't think you will be protected by CSPA in your specific case. Here's a online tool from another immigration website you can use for calculating the CSPA age (note, it cannot be used for a future CN current month).

Does anyone know if it’s feasible to cross the land border and activate the green card and come back on the same day?
Yes it is possible, if there are no COVID-19 protocols to contend with (I'm assuming this is in reference to US/Canada land border crossing).