• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I am current since November and still waiting for document request, there are people current since October, and this is very stressful for us, we have lost a lot of time, but we don’t care for that, we only care just not to lose our interview! This is our mistake we have to take responsibility for that late submission! We have to read more the instruction from dv lottery they say once you have been selected fill the form ds260 Immediately! And people stop sending the documents without being asked, we just harm the process the process that way! People who say send the document need to stop saying that i don’t understand why they keep saying that, they have to accept that they were wrong!

Hello there good morning for everyone!!!
Did anyone receive mail from KCC recently?? Those who submitted Ds260 form on 21st May or after that

There’s no any harm of sending Doc before they asked
I am current since November and still waiting for document request, there are people current since October, and this is very stressful for us, we have lost a lot of time, but we don’t care for that, we only care just not to lose our interview! This is our mistake we have to take responsibility for that late submission! We have to read more the instruction from dv lottery they say once you have been selected fill the form ds260 Immediately! And people stop sending the documents without being asked, we just harm the process the process that way! People who say send the document need to stop saying that i don’t understand why they keep saying that, they have to accept that they were wrong!

Some of you on here really need to catch yourselves on. At the end of the day, you are not guaranteed a Visa. Overthinking, creating theories, discreetly blaming others for your own decision making. The process is simple. The instructions provided are simple. The advice provided by Simon on his blog is simple. The answers to the 100 same questions asked on a daily basis and kindly answered by SusieQQQ, Sm1smom, BritSimon and others provide enough information.

For the love of God, have patience, use common sense with everything that is going on and stop creating all this unnecessary "stress".

There is a process in place for a reason - allow this to take place!

Hello there good morning for everyone!!!
Did anyone receive mail from KCC recently?? Those who submitted Ds260 form on 21st May or after that
Hello. The spreadsheet is there precisely to stop the forum filling up with these questions and answers to them.

Last edited:
Hi Brit,

I know I might have created a headache for you, but still, I am not convinced about being relaxed when I submitted my ds260 in July with case number AS11XXX noting also I have submitted my documents and sent KCC an inquiry to check if they are satisfied and they replied with 2 paragraphs :

* Your forms have been received and are currently in processing
* KCC has received your documents. Please allow time for processing your documents ......

With the current speed, it is really killing us the people who submitted their ds260s in July and later. I am not blaming you for anything but I listened to your advice when u kept saying "Don't rush in filling your ds260" which left some of us now in limbo and stressed. Instead, I would suggest you should have told us "You should fill your ds260 immediately, and the faster you do, the more chance that you will be ready (dr and dq) early". Now I will register for dv2023 and believe me the day they will declare winners I will not sleep and will wait to see if I won and if I am a winner, I will directly login to the ds260 to fill it to be the first one who submits his ds260 in the world just to escape this world of stress and anxiety and have that kind of relief that I have the done the best I could do.

Can you give us some relief on how should we relax with this current speed of processing the ds260s? Still, we could have dv2020 and dv2021 processed with us in addition to the tier 4 prioritization issue. I know you would tell me you are still a couple of months away from being current but if they are processing in this way(I have watched your video of processing the ds260 maybe 3 times).

Please, me and the people who submitted their ds260s in July and later need some kind of an explanation of how can we be relaxed? Are we really overthinking as you and SusieQQQ here say always?!

Regards

Yes you are overthinking and being a bit silly, frankly. Your case number won't be current until MONTHS from now. Your documents will be processed in case number order anyway, and you cannot be scheduled until your case is current. What do you think you have lost by delaying your DS260?

And by the way, you are not quoting me correctly. What I have said most years (but not for DV2022) is that some people should wait to file their DS260's if they have a high case number. That is because of the risk of declaring immigrant intent. You can't just selectively pick and choose words to listen to and then blame me for your misunderstanding when you get your knickers in a twist (for no reason in your case).

I am not pessimistic but on the contrary optimistic. But the question is "Has KCC changed their own way of processing the ds260s?". Britsimon said and still says they usually process the first received ds260s (first couple of days since the 8th May till 17th May something like that) until the inbox is cleared then they start processing according to the rank numbers from low to high(whether submitted in May, June, July or even today). Now, in his last video, he said that they are processing ds260s according to the submission dates which according to him he doesn't agree with. Here is the confusion not only for me but for many people. Has kcc really changed its way of processing ds260s? or it is the same as in previous years?. Just a simple answer yes or no because there is a huge number of people who believe they have changed. no need for an explanation for the answer.

The answer is NO. The process hasn't changed from previous years. The video I posted on this thread explains exactly how they are processed and answers many of the questions about "But I know someone who...."

I got this Autoreply from KCC some days ago which exactly confirms what Brit said in some posts earlier.

View attachment 3134

Thanks for posting. But to be clear I do NOT automatically trust what KCC says. I verify. I have used sworn statements made by KCC staff, the things they say in template responses such as above and checked that against the case number evidence in previous years. That process is being proven right now by what people are experiencing, including my theory that there was a diversion of resources around late May.

Hello I sent my documents to kcc but the place where we put subject in the mail I did not put the zeros in my case number
and I rather put the zeros in the pdf documents
what are the risks at the subject level? Is it a mistakes ?!
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20211101-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20211101-WA0002.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 46
Hi Susie, I appreciate your answer but it seems I am missing something in understanding the process I really don't know what it is. I have watched dozens of Britsimon videos with hundreds of questions and answers. I have read the main DV thread here for dv2020 and dv2021 which contain both hundreds of pages. I usually don't ask a question until I am sure that I did my research very well on the internet and there is nowhere I could find the answer. I know I should have patience and be relaxed. I know also that we should not lose hope as some people even got their visas on 30th September which is usually the last day in the fiscal year.

Best regards to you and Brit for all your help as we would never be able to get those Infos from any other place.
You kind of putting a blame that they didn't tell you the truth about submitting DS260 let me put a little bit clear for you no one is sure yet of what will happen to dv 2022 we still have 2020 and 2021 on our way and there is no interviews yet just cross ur fingers and pray don't put 100% of ur mind that r moving to the USA by causing panic and false expecta

I’ve just been having a chat with my sponsor. As mentioned, she is my sponsor, so will be completing the affidavit of support for me and my family. She is also however in a position to offer me a job at her company. Seeing as she would be both my sponsor and potential employer, do you see this as being an issue? The job offer would obviously be a legitimate one, but we just wanted to make sure there wouldn’t be a conflict if both the job offer and affidavit are from the same person. Any thoughts/advice?

I’ve just been having a chat with my sponsor. As mentioned, she is my sponsor, so will be completing the affidavit of support for me and my family. She is also however in a position to offer me a job at her company. Seeing as she would be both my sponsor and potential employer, do you see this as being an issue? The job offer would obviously be a legitimate one, but we just wanted to make sure there wouldn’t be a conflict if both the job offer and affidavit are from the same person. Any thoughts/advice?
I would think it is a further strength to have both options rather than an issue. Nothing wrong with them being the same person.