• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi I sent a request it's been 3wks now no response .
When you unlock your document the submitted date will change to the most recent date submitted date.
If your ds260 has not been processed, it will delay your the processing of your ds260.
I had shared my story about this. Go to page 126 to read it.

When you unlock your document the submitted date will change to the most recent date submitted date.
If your ds260 has not been processed, it will delay your the processing of your ds260.
I had shared my story about this. Go to page 126 to read it.
Hi
From where you know this information ?

so with the current DS processing speed as of right now, these DS forms which have been sumbimted on august is basicaly screwed and will never be requested for documents, even though they have relative low case numbers.

Nonsense.

There was (I believe) a diversion of resources from from DV2022 processing to DV2021. That started in late May (after May 20) and would have continued until late September. That is very different from a normal year. However, those resources would have switched back by October and will be processing cases in the normal way (but with a big backlog.

Hello people I wanted to post to make more awareness about KCC and inquiries.

KCC has a huge backlog because people believe that sending emails to them why their interviews aren't secluded or that why did not a DQ or DR will help them to get the, faster, which is incorrect.

You should only send to KCC if you need to unlock your DS, even if you send a inquire KCC will reply to you with the same template as others.

First resource: photo is from an email I received from KCC and I can forward it to you.

Second resource:

The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) is experiencing an unprecedented volume of inquiries. KCC staff is working to respond to emails in the order received and there is no need to send duplicate emails. To check DV entrant status, pleasef64e7c94-2199-40af-bebd-c99412a1fe16.jpg

Sorry for the spam. As per BritSimon's recommendation video, I submitted all of my documents without a request from KCC earlier this month.

My case number is AS26xxx, is this just far too early?

Can anything bad come out of this? What's the worse case scenario for submitting in documents far too early like this?

Thank you very much for your help

Sorry for the spam. As per BritSimon's recommendation video, I submitted all of my documents without a request from KCC earlier this month.

Can anything bad come out of this? What's the worse case scenario for submitting in documents far too early like this?

Nothing bad can happen.

Don't you think I wouldn't have made that recommendation if it could cause a problem??

Hi Brit,

I know I might have created a headache for you, but still, I am not convinced about being relaxed when I submitted my ds260 in July with case number AS11XXX noting also I have submitted my documents and sent KCC an inquiry to check if they are satisfied and they replied with 2 paragraphs :

* Your forms have been received and are currently in processing
* KCC has received your documents. Please allow time for processing your documents ......

With the current speed, it is really killing us the people who submitted their ds260s in July and later. I am not blaming you for anything but I listened to your advice when u kept saying "Don't rush in filling your ds260" which left some of us now in limbo and stressed. Instead, I would suggest you should have told us "You should fill your ds260 immediately, and the faster you do, the more chance that you will be ready (dr and dq) early". Now I will register for dv2023 and believe me the day they will declare winners I will not sleep and will wait to see if I won and if I am a winner, I will directly login to the ds260 to fill it to be the first one who submits his ds260 in the world just to escape this world of stress and anxiety and have that kind of relief that I have the done the best I could do.

Can you give us some relief on how should we relax with this current speed of processing the ds260s? Still, we could have dv2020 and dv2021 processed with us in addition to the tier 4 prioritization issue. I know you would tell me you are still a couple of months away from being current but if they are processing in this way(I have watched your video of processing the ds260 maybe 3 times).

Please, me and the people who submitted their ds260s in July and later need some kind of an explanation of how can we be relaxed? Are we really overthinking as you and SusieQQQ here say always?!

Regards

Last edited:
Part 2 :

I am always optimistic in life and have never been the kind of person that is pessimistic. but knowing that I had a chance (filing the ds260 early) and didn't have it when there was no other reason not to do it except I kept listening to your advice not to rush in filling which is really killing us.

I hope you got my point and I really appreciate your time in providing all the info for the lottery as I trust you and respect you as the best person helping the winners on the internet.

Regards

Part 2 :

I am always optimistic in life and have never been the kind of person that is pessimistic. but knowing that I had a chance (filing the ds260 early) and didn't have it when there was no other reason not to do it except I kept listening to your advice not to rush in filling which is really killing us.

I hope you got my point and I really appreciate your time in providing all the info for the lottery as I trust you and respect you as the best person helping the winners on the internet.

Regards
We’re just one month into the fiscal year, you have a case number that likely won’t be current yet for months, and you’re panicking that a couple months difference filing in the ds is going to kill your chances? Really?