• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Stop trying. If you keep trying you could lock your access and it can be a pain getting it unlocked.

What you need to do is carefully check the info you should enter using methods I explain in this video. It is possible you mixed up your date of birth, and I show you how to check that.
Thank you very much, I solved the problem thanks to you, I made a digit error on the date of birth. But now I can't login to the system, I keep getting the "Your request cannot be processed at this time" error. Could the case number be blocked? I sent a KCC mail with my correct date of birth information before, but I haven't returned yet. Should I send mail again. Will my wrong date of birth prevent my visa interview?

Stop trying. If you keep trying you could lock your access and it can be a pain getting it unlocked.

What you need to do is carefully check the info you should enter using methods I explain in this video. It is possible you mixed up your date of birth, and I show you how to check that.
I am grateful to you

I learned my date of birth wrong, wrong, wrong but after too many wrong attempts I cannot log into the system even if I have correct information. I get the same error. Please can you help me what should I do ...
"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance. "
Please, Help Me...:(

I learned my date of birth wrong, wrong, wrong but after too many wrong attempts I cannot log into the system even if I have correct information. I get the same error. Please can you help me what should I do ...
"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance. "
Please, Help Me...:(

Yep - I was afraid you had blocked your access.

You will need to wait for KCC. They may just unblock it, but for others they actually required someone to go to the embassy to get the form unblocked. So - wait for KCC and see what they say.

Evet - erişiminizi engellediğinizden korkmuştum.

KCC'yi beklemeniz gerekecek. Sadece engelini kaldırabilirler, ancak diğerleri için formun engellenmemesi için birisinin elçiliğe gitmesini istediler. Öyleyse - KCC'yi bekleyin ve ne dediklerini görün.
:( The first identity is correct in the e-mail, but the date of birth is incorrect in the system. Let me send KCC a second e-mail saying that the date of birth I entered incorrectly in the system. If they don't answer, what will I do with my mail then? I automatically wonder if the access block can be lifted after a few days...:( Please Help me.

Hello everyone
Please help me
I have a question
In fact I was selected for the dv 2022 and I would like to know if for the documents to be given they will ask for a residence permit
I am currently in France but of Senegalese nationality
My partner does not have a residence permit at the moment
Thank you

Only principal applicant must meet the educational requirement.
Only principal applicant must meet the educational requirement.
Sorry to reply here, but I could figure out how to write a new post here as it keeps asking for recipients. I have couple questions and I am hoping someone with knowledge can help me. My husband’s niece just won the DV-2022. She is from Syria and her CN is 00009XXX
She filed the ds-260 already. Is this a high or low number for Asia? The selected post for interview when filing the DS was Aman Jordan but she changed it to Beirut because it is easier to go there. Would that be a problem? She said she was given the option to change it, and my last question is now that the Bsn has been lifted does she stand a chance of actually moving here. She is a new law graduate and we really hope she gets here. Thank u in advance

I am one of the winners of the 2022 lottery in Asia, and I filled out and submitted the DS-260 form.
I sent an unlock request to edit the jobs section. I have two questions
1- Will the unlock request delay the process of my case in the future due to the case number about 8000?
2- How many days after sending the unlock request email, will my form be unlocked?

HsH2022

1. Unlocking DS260 now, won't delay the process. But if you ask to unlock again, later when your CN is about to get current, it will cause delay.
2. It depends, sometimes they answer in a couple of days, sometimes it takes a week, or more.

Hello, am a DV2022 winner and have finished filling my DS 260 form but have not submitted. It is sad to mentioned that the DV2021 winners in Ghana uptil now haven't been interviewed. This creates worry to DV2022 winners of which I am among those. I would like to enquire;

(1) would you advice us to choose any embassy (eg in Togo, Nigeria, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc.) for our interview when filling the DS 260 and possibly move to the country for the interview?

(2) on what conditions can 1 change the interview location to another country even if he/she isn't working or living there?

Thank you

Hello, am a DV2022 winner and have finished filling my DS 260 form but have not submitted. It is sad to mentioned that the DV2021 winners in Ghana uptil now haven't been interviewed. This creates worry to DV2022 winners of which I am among those. I would like to enquire;

(1) would you advice us to choose any embassy (eg in Togo, Nigeria, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc.) for our interview when filling the DS 260 and possibly move to the country for the interview?

(2) on what conditions can 1 change the interview location to another country even if he/she isn't working or living there?

Thank you
1. Way too early to worry about this. The situation with the pandemic is likely to change significantly in 6-12 months which is the important timeframe for you.
2. None, really.

1. Way too early to worry about this. The situation with the pandemic is likely to change significantly in 6-12 months which is the important timeframe for you.
2. None, really.
Sorry to reply here, but I could figure out how to write a new post here as it keeps asking for recipients. I have couple questions and I am hoping someone with knowledge can help me. My husband’s niece just won the DV-2022. She is from Syria and her CN is 00009XXX
She filed the ds-260 already. Is this a high or low number for Asia? The selected post for interview when filing the DS was Aman Jordan but she changed it to Beirut because it is easier to go there. Would that be a problem? She said she was given the option to change it, and my last question is now that the Bsn has been lifted does she stand a chance of actually moving here. She is a new law graduate and we really hope she gets here. Thank u in advance

No one can give any realistic insight as to her chances for an interview at this stage. The case number is probably a good one but as you can see from this year, too many unknowns to be confident in anything yet.
Is Beirut listed as one of the embassies that normally gives visas for Syrian citizens?