• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello mom,
I would like to know what is the probability of those who were not selected at first but the website says to check from May 2021 to September 2022? How often a person should check if there has been any change?

Hi,

My CN is AF46***. Is it a low or high case number? When is it optimal to submit my DS260? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: MNE
I made a mistake when I fill our child’s birthday on my spouse ds260. I am principal. Doesn't it matter on my case or should I request for unblock and correct it?
Thanks in advance

I made a mistake when I fill our child’s birthday on my spouse ds260. I am principal. Doesn't it matter on my case or should I request for unblock and correct it?
Thanks in advance

It's not a critical mistake, but you have plenty of time anyway, so unlock and correct it.

Hi, when and how we need to submit the "Choice of Address and Agent " form? even I put the present address in DS-260 where all mail should be delivered. thank you!

Hello everyone, and congratulations for your selection !!

I am sorry to bother you with this question but please can you help me ? I sent my ds260 form but on rereading I realized that I forgot to mention an old e-mail address and one previous work experience (2016) that lasted 1 week and for which I no longer have the documents to prove it.
Is it a serious mistake ? do I have to ask the kcc to unblock my form?

Thank you

Hello everyone, and congratulations for your selection !!

I am sorry to bother you with this question but please can you help me ? I sent my ds260 form but on rereading I realized that I forgot to mention an old e-mail address and one previous work experience (2016) that lasted 1 week and for which I no longer have the documents to prove it.
Is it a serious mistake ? do I have to ask the kcc to unblock my form?

Thank you
One week? I hardly think that counts. Personally I wouldn’t worry about these, you can mention them in the interview.

/threads/dv-2022-europe.344402/#post-2553650

I'm inviting all EU dv22 winners to participate in this thread by listing their case number so we can all learn about this year's general EU cn range :)

Hello everybody! Big congrats for selectees dv2022!
I have two qn
1. I live in dv ineligible country and won dv2022. I selected US embassy in this country for interview. But should I ask them before I summited my ds260 or ?
2. Can a principal be interpreter for derivatives?
Thanks in advance

Hello everybody! Big congrats for selectees dv2022!
I have two qn
1. I live in dv ineligible country and won dv2022. I selected US embassy in this country for interview. But should I ask them before I summited my ds260 or ?
2. Can a principal be interpreter for derivatives?
Thanks in advance
1. The country does not have to be DV eligible to be able to interview. People regularly interview in UK and Canada for example
2. Yes - if they even ask the derivatives anything - but usually US embassy interviewers (or at least someone around there) will be able to speak the official local language too.

1. The country does not have to be DV eligible to be able to interview. People regularly interview in UK and Canada for example
2. Yes - if they even ask the derivatives anything - but usually US embassy interviewers (or at least someone around there) will be able to speak the official local language too.
Really I appreciate your quick response

Last edited:
Hello,
I go to the website to fill in the ds-260 form and it says my information is not correct. I enter all my information correctly, but I cannot proceed to the next step. I want your help. I have this mistake...

The case information you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance.

Thank you very much, I solved the problem thanks to you, I made a digit error on the date of birth. But now I can't login to the system, I keep getting the "Your request cannot be processed at this time" error. Could the case number be blocked? I sent a KCC mail with my correct date of birth information before, but I haven't returned yet. Should I send mail again. Will my wrong date of birth prevent my visa interview?

I learned my date of birth wrong, wrong, wrong but after too many wrong attempts I cannot log into the system even if I have correct information. I get the same error. Please can you help me what should I do ...

"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday – Friday) for further assistance. "
Please, Help Me...:(

The first identity is correct in the e-mail, but the date of birth is incorrect in the system. Let me send KCC a second e-mail saying that the date of birth I entered incorrectly in the system. If they don't answer, what will I do with my mail then? I automatically wonder if the access block can be lifted after a few days...:( Please Help me. What kind of e-mail should I send? What should I write? I will not lose my right, will my case number be canceled? Please Help Me...

istavrit

Your post is pretty messy, but what I figured out is that you should email KCC and ask them to unlock your DS260, which is blocked after too many wrong attempts.
There are instructions how to contact KCC on your entrant status check page.

At the moment KCC cannot do anything about the fact that your date of birth is wrong. However, when you email to KCC you have to include your date of birth in you email. I hope moderators will advise you whether you should send email with wrong date of birth or both, wrong and correct.