• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

dv2021 winner here, I won dv2022 as well and I'm a Goh plaintiff already. Would it reduce my chance or something for 2022? Can't be sure about anything anymore lol...
Nope, your dv22 selection will be processed independently if you don’t succeed with dv21. Congrats on the selection

dv2021 winner here, I won dv2022 as well and I'm a Goh plaintiff already. Would it reduce my chance or something for 2022? Can't be sure about anything anymore lol...
Wow, you are so lucky congrats. what country? you have low number of applicants?

I wonder what will happen in Goh though. Like who will get processed first DV20 (Gomez) or DV21? And how? What about possible impact on DV22? A lot of technicalities that only Judge Mehta will have to address on his final order.

I wonder what will happen in Goh though. Like who will get processed first DV20 (Gomez) or DV21? And how? What about possible impact on DV22? A lot of technicalities that only Judge Mehta will have to address on his final order.
without an actual plan from department of state to clear the backlog like use video conference ,.. etc , it will remain Chaos . ( i will use the words of our lawyer " re-arranging chairs on the deck of titanic isn't a plan " )

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding having my DV visa issuance done in another country.

I applied for DV2021 as a Russian and got selected- my number is current this June. I'm currently in America, but my lawyer suggests that I do a CP outside the US because I may not be eligible for AOS. The Russian embassy isn't reliable for the purpose; they have very limited capacity for various reasons. Luckily, I'm also a UAE resident until the end of the year.

My lawyer told me that I have to transfer my case from the Russian embassy to UAE. Anyone who's done this before or knows how someone else's done this, what would be the process? I haven't submitted my DS 260 form yet; I wonder if I have to talk to the embassy first and submit the transfer request to them, or whether should I fill out the DS 260 form choosing UAE as the country where the interview will take place and then contacting them to confirm the transfer?

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding having my DV visa issuance done in another country.

I applied for DV2021 as a Russian and got selected- my number is current this June. I'm currently in America, but my lawyer suggests that I do a CP outside the US because I may not be eligible for AOS. The Russian embassy isn't reliable for the purpose; they have very limited capacity for various reasons. Luckily, I'm also a UAE resident until the end of the year.

My lawyer told me that I have to transfer my case from the Russian embassy to UAE. Anyone who's done this before or knows how someone else's done this, what would be the process? I haven't submitted my DS 260 form yet; I wonder if I have to talk to the embassy first and submit the transfer request to them, or whether should I fill out the DS 260 form choosing UAE as the country where the interview will take place and then contacting them to confirm the transfer?
I could be wrong, but if you have not submitted your DS260 yet then I don't think you have time to get the process done through CP, by what I have heard. Have you began any steps towards the AOS?
Why does your lawyer say that? I personally don't find most lawyers are very reliable when it comes to DV, given some of the things we have seen.

1. When did you enter the US?
2. What is the visa status were you admitted into the US?