• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hi everybody,

I'm on sending documents to KCC. Should I send qualification documents at this stage or later at interview ?

Thanks.

I received an email from KCC today with the subject of 'DOCUMENTS RECEIVED' confirming me my case is ready for an interview when my case number becomes current.
Is this good news?
It confuses me as my case number(AS12k) already became current in May.
I assume the situation is still the same.

I received an email from KCC today with the subject of 'DOCUMENTS RECEIVED' confirming me my case is ready for an interview when my case number becomes current.
Is this good news?

This is great news. This means you are now ready to be scheduled for an interview. The embassy will need to prioritize DV cases and send the dates to KCC.

Is this good news?
It’s a form email. They don’t personalize to each case when they are sending the same confirmation to tens of thousands of people...

Is this good news?
Congratulations. May I ask when did you send in your documents to KCC?

Hoping Montreal consulate considers DV cases in the coming days. Looks like Guangzhou, China is ready to process DV cases from yesterday's statistics in SaveDiversityVisa.org. Silent embassies down to 42.

Is this good news?
Curious but did KCC ask for your documents back in March or you just sent them?