• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

@jokaz The best option for you is to contact the Israel embassy and ask if they would accept your case. There is only one way to find out!

Yes, me. Someone got an interview appointment today for Paris. CN 4XXX (You can reach out to @sDiversityVisa on Twitter to ask them more info)

The other person I know is 17XXX and I am 25XXX (we both haven't heard back yet)

I am assuming that KCC could reach out to you pretty soon now but we do know that some higher case numbers got scheduled. However, no CN above 8XXX got scheduled to date.
Ok thank you ! I will...

Fairness doesn’t come into it unfortunately, because being selected doesn’t guarantee a visa, as they say over and over.

if “fairness” came into it all those DV2020 selectees who got banned and not yet issued visas would have taken the first x-000 DV21 slots. If fairness came into it people who couldn’t previously get their DV visas for the other Trump bans (Muslim ban etc) would have taken those slots too. If fairness came into it people who got selected but never got current every year would take slots from the following year. some people brought a lawsuit in DV12 because they got selected in the first draw (it turned out to be not random and got voided) and they didn’t think it was fair to have their selection withdrawn. Etc. unfortunately fairness is not part of the selection process.
Dear Susie do you believe selection is not that much random too? what do you think about it?
Would you explain more about 2012? because my family and I did registered in 2012 lottery and recently when i was searching for KCC mails in my email inbox i found an email in 2012 from KCC which said to check results again... I never checked it again, If we were selected that year is there any bad impact on our 2021 selection?

can you point to a post that says you have to also be residing in a country if you are already a citizen of it? I’m not aware of any such. Only aware of that being stated for people who want to either move to a new country on some kind of work or other visa or more commonly want to go there on tourist status to consulate shop.
Simon says:

usimdo said:
Hi guys, what is the procedure of transferring your DV case from one embassy to another?
For example if case has DS-260 submitted, scans requested, sent but not verified yet, case is Current, target embassy is too slow to expect to get to your case ( 20k ).
What if try to transfer case to some 'better' embassy?
You can’t simply request an embassy switch on the basis of one being “better” than the one responsible for your case. If you have a legitimate claim such as residing or having moved to a different country which a different embassy has jurisdiction over, you email KCC to unlock your DS260 form and update the new address, then following up by asking KCC to change your embassy based on the new address.

Dear Susie do you believe selection is not that much random too? what do you think about it?
Would you explain more about 2012? because my family and I did registered in 2012 lottery and recently when i was searching for KCC mails in my email inbox i found an email in 2012 from KCC which said to check results again... I never checked it again, If we were selected that year is there any bad impact on our 2021 selection?
Where ever did I say selection is not random? Of course it’s random. That’s why they had to redo dv2012, because a computer glitch meant the first draw was not random.

By the way random also means being selected (or not selected) in a previous year has no impact on future selections.

Simon says:

You can’t simply request an embassy switch on the basis of one being “better” than the one responsible for your case. If you have a legitimate claim such as residing or having moved to a different country which a different embassy has jurisdiction over, you email KCC to unlock your DS260 form and update the new address, then following up by asking KCC to change your embassy based on the new address.
First, that is mom, not Simon.
second, being a citizen is a “legitimate claim”.
anyway, you do you, i’m tired of arguing this point. As far as I am concerned it is totally clear.

anyway, you do you, i’m tired of arguing this point. As far as I am concerned it is totally clear.

I have taken your advice, worst case scenario KCC will tell me no. I have just asked to open my ds260 to change address/consulate. If this will be successful I will make sure to get your address and sending you flowers. Thanks a lot!

Hello everyone.IJust checked our NRB Nairobi's us embassy and noted that out of a total of Nine cases interviewed today no one was issued visa.. Quite shocking