• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

I have faced my interview last Friday (Sep 18). Since I couldn't get my medical reports by then they gave me a yellow paper to submit with those and didn't tell me any other thing. On Monday (Sep 21) I got my medial reports and submitted them to the Embassy. But still, my CEAC status is shown as 'Refused' from 18th :confused: Updated date is changed to 23 yesterday but still status is same. Not sure about the next proceedings :rolleyes:

I have faced my interview last Friday (Sep 18). Since I couldn't get my medical reports by then they gave me a yellow paper to submit with those and didn't tell me any other thing. On Monday (Sep 21) I got my medial reports and submitted them to the Embassy. But still, my CEAC status is shown as 'Refused' from 18th :confused: Updated date is changed to 23 yesterday but still status is same. Not sure about the next proceedings :rolleyes:

What about your passports?

Hi @SL_27 ,

I also had the interview on 18th, can you share how we can check the status. I tried using below link. but it says my case number (2020AS00013XXX) not recognized.

https: //ceac.state.gov /CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Regards,

Hi @SL_27 ,

I also had the interview on 18th, can you share how we can check the status. I tried using below link. but it says my case number (2020AS00013XXX) not recognized.

https: //ceac.state.gov /CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Regards,

remove leading three zeroes from your case number. eg: Change case number from 2020AS00013XXX to 2020AS13XXX and enter it on CEAC page.

Brit said it is normal. You get the Refused status till the visa is printed. They are probably waiting for KCC to allocate a visa for you.

remove leading three zeroes from your case number. eg: Change case number from 2020AS00013XXX to 2020AS13XXX and enter it on CEAC page.
Thank you it worked.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

And the status is Refused.

Interview Brief Experience of my brother

Month: September 2020

Interview Date: Day 01
Refused: Day 01
Medical Handover to Embassy: Day 03
Refused Again: Day 06
Administrative Processing: Day 07
Issued: Day 08

Guys, the embassy may refused your visa if you are not attending the interview without the medical reports and giving you a yellow paper by indicating 221g processing to submit missing documents.

So after that, they will start processing your case and issue the visa based on each applicant's circumstances. Make sure your police certificate and medical reports are up to date. My brother was went to an interview with a new police clearance certificate, and it takes 07 days to collect from the Police Headquarters. If you plan to renew the existing certificate, it only takes 1 day (according to the police HQ). Medical reports took 03 days to ready and collect from Asiri Surgical Hospital.

Due to the limited time constraints, I recommend everyone to go to the interview with Medical Reports and valid Police Clearance Certificate (issued within 06 months of period).

He will post his detailed experience in Mr. @Britsimon blog. However, Visas are issued under PP 10014 (Restricted to travel until 31st of December unless president was extend it). Until he was in the United States, we don't know what will be the next obstacle. :)

Good Luck to Everyone!

Hope this will answer your questions. :)

Interview Brief Experience of my brother

Month: September 2020

Interview Date: Day 01
Refused: Day 01
Medical Handover to Embassy: Day 03
Refused Again: Day 06
Administrative Processing: Day 07
Issued: Day 08

Guys, the embassy may refused your visa if you are not attending the interview without the medical reports and giving you a yellow paper by indicating 221g processing to submit missing documents.

So after that, they will start processing your case and issue the visa based on each applicant's circumstances. Make sure your police certificate and medical reports are up to date. My brother was went to an interview with a new police clearance certificate, and it takes 07 days to collect from the Police Headquarters. If you plan to renew the existing certificate, it only takes 1 day (according to the police HQ). Medical reports took 03 days to ready and collect from Asiri Surgical Hospital.

Due to the limited time constraints, I recommend everyone to go to the interview with Medical Reports and valid Police Clearance Certificate (issued within 06 months of period).

He will post his detailed experience in Mr. @Britsimon blog. However, Visas are issued under PP 10014 (Restricted to travel until 31st of December unless president was extend it). Until he was in the United States, we don't know what will be the next obstacle. :)

Good Luck to Everyone!
Did your brother had I 134 form with hin when the interview happens

Did your brother had I 134 form with hin when the interview happens
Yes, they have asked it even in the appointment email. He was went to the interview with I-134, W2, 1040, PP copy, and Driving Licence copy of the sponsor. However, they only took I-134 and W2 copy only.