• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I believe what Simon updated to us all. I also note the dismissive approach when I call KCC..let them finish up processing
all documents at hand ... let AILA keep braving up the challenge as we wait for the RO. Am sure they are doing the best...

I believe there are men with good heart and God fearing and as well fair in decision making who will show up at the right time ...its my faith we are talking about here ...u can choose to add ur faith or remain otherwise

I believe there are men with good heart and God fearing and as well fair in decision making who will show up at the right time ...its my faith we are talking about here ...u can choose to add ur faith or remain otherwise
Men with good hearts and god fearing can't change a law that states DV processing must be completed by September 30.
Theres a chance the AILA suit will be successful and people may still get processed this year but there is pretty much NO chance they will let DV20 winners process after September 30th this year.

Well some of the main instigators of these laws will tell you they are men of faith too (of the Mike Pence variety). Anyway no one is going to tell you not to keep your faith, but you need to be realistic too. I think everyone here is hoping the AILA lawsuit gets some people at least through.

My brother this one de3, i beg to differ. There is no way they are going to process our case along side 2021 cases .please have a new faith that AILA will block the case in court.
I dont mean any offenses.

- How embassies gonna handle all this flow once opened ? With a certain strategy sometimes use your common sens
- Why Trump on the proclamation mentions future reviews ( once 30 days after and the second every 60 days ) with top of homeland and security ?
- Why we are so desperate and stressful ( dv 2020 winners ) because we need to realize our dreams to live and to be a part of USA with their strong values , this is USA and Values still exists . I hope that all dv 2020 in time will come eligible or exception in time before the end of September.
An another hand good luck for all , AILA and every help where he coming from to help us to live our dream : to be honest residents , honest citizens in the future and to offer our children the chance that we haven’t in countries.
Thank you

Men with good hearts and god fearing can't change a law that states DV processing must be completed by September 30.
Theres a chance the AILA suit will be successful and people may still get processed this year but there is pretty much NO chance they will let DV20 winners process after September 30th this year.
"Hopefully God will help us, so Mr trump willing to extend the processing time our dv 2020, by 6 month from the due time in September.

"Hopefully God will help us, so Mr trump willing to extend the processing time our dv 2020, by 6 month from the due time in September.
I think @SusieQQQ and @Aidyn have already shared their thoughts on this idea. The best hope is winning the lawsuit before the fiscal year ends.

Unfortunately, Trump has never been an advocate for the DV Lottery, so he’s unlikely to care. Let alone extend the time lost.

I think it’s always better to hope for something practical because there’s at least some chance. Anything else will just burden your wellbeing/mental health.

@Sm1smom, thanks for all your help.
06/02/2020 My package was received at the Chicago Lockbox
06/14/2020 I got a text from USCIS with receipt number.
The status when I checked online is: Fingerprint fee was received.
I am still waiting for the official mail notice. Should I submit the non- delivery of notice form online? call?
Thank you,

Brit... What is the meaning of hopeful president saying he will help through the green cards backlog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200703-110116.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-110116.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 117
Will he be briefed of 2020 selectees who never made it due to the ban? As we hope for a SOON TO BE Restraining Oder.....

Can everyone please support hashtags #dv2020 and #dv2020winners on Twitter

A bunch of Egyptian guys who I belong to are making tremendous efforts..and so far we are featured on

Associated press
NewYork times
Washington post
Aljazeera

Our voice has reached to a lot of attorneys and organisations and we are getting a lot of support

Please join us in making even a bigger noise and fight for your dreams. We can't do it alone, we cant do it without your help. DV2020 forever.

Last edited:
Let’s hope guys , I am sure that Trump administration already take in account our situation .
To avoid confusion this post is related to USCIS and not KCC but rules and laws are the same and of course we are in special situationAnd this is not our fault
Good luck for all , let’s hope let’s pray and anyway this situaaction will end soon

~~ This post has been administratively modified ~ ~

Let’s hope guys , I am sure that Trump administration already take in account our situation .
To avoid confusion this post is related to USCIS and not KCC but rules and laws are the same and of course we are in special situationAnd this is not our fault
Good luck for all , let’s hope let’s pray and anyway this situaaction will end soon

~~ This post has been administratively modified ~ ~

Your attachment will definitely cause more confusion (even though you clearly clarified it is USCIS and not KCC related). It is providing information out of context and has no bearing on CP hence, it’s removal from your post. Rules and laws may be the same, operational processes are definitely not the same.