• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

The Dutch embassy says the following and I assume more European countries will have the same procedures. It doesn’t say anything about Diversity visas yet assuming that’s because proclamation 10014.
https://nl.usembassy.gov/visas/
I posted but think it may have been on another thread, most embassies, like this one, seem to be reopening with spouse/child of USC immigrant visas (not banned) and student visas (urgent matters now with fall reopening approaching) taking priority. Apparently Germany is focusing on B and E visas.
There is no reason to expect interviews for banned visas to start because (1) well, issuance is banned and (2) there is a backlog of non-banned visa types.

I posted but think it may have been on another thread, most embassies, like this one, seem to be reopening with spouse/child of USC immigrant visas (not banned) and student visas (urgent matters now with fall reopening approaching) taking priority. Apparently Germany is focusing on B and E visas.
There is no reason to expect interviews for banned visas to start because (1) well, issuance is banned and (2) there is a backlog of non-banned visa types.
I’m wondering whenever the AILA Lawsuit is successful if they will consider DV2020 as well, as these are time sensitive cases and they’re open again for consular processing.

And in another tweet Greg Siskind said:
“A judge has been assigned in the Mohammed v Pompeo immigration visa ban case (one of the 2 that are DV-focused). She is Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, an Obama appointee. She's known for denying the Trump Administration's attempt to bar refugee girls from having a right to an abortion.”
Stay OPTIMIST... Best things are coming

By the way I forgot to mention that I just got my high school diploma this month. That I fought too hard to succeed for this good reason of DV2020.
So please guys stay positive, I feel inside me that everything will be alright.
Anyway, we still have the whole life to get what ever we want, and I know for sure anyone of us had learned many things that may facilitate any obstacles on the future.
See you soon somewhere in this beautiful world :cool:

And in another tweet Greg Siskind said:
“A judge has been assigned in the Mohammed v Pompeo immigration visa ban case (one of the 2 that are DV-focused). She is Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, an Obama appointee. She's known for denying the Trump Administration's attempt to bar refugee girls from having a right to an abortion.”
Stay OPTIMIST... Best things are coming
That’s Curtis lawsuit so only for the people that signed up. He’s doing another one for people that missed out, on aug. 1 but that might cut it super short with the sept 30 deadline.

And the Diversity Visa (DV) is mentioned 7 time in this suit challenging the Travel Ban since 4/22 until now.
Please people stay Optimistic
Here is my screenshot:
10476B69-5F88-4D08-B573-3496669CE5CE.jpeg

And the Diversity Visa (DV) is mentioned 7 time in this suit challenging the Travel Ban since 4/22 until now.
Please people stay Optimistic
Here is my screenshot:
View attachment 1853
There are two classactions happening (one specifically for DV and the AILA one) plus the Curtis one plus this one? Four in total or am I missing/or double counting anything?
Also, thank you for posting this