• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

There’s has being instance that someone with higher education being considered, even though his/her SHS wasn’t that good and also some instances that the person has being refused a visa too.he should be fine since he has higher Education.

Hello members kindly help me with this questions I had wassce grades maths E8 English D7 science D7 social B3 government C5 and economics A1 and geog D7 but hnd graduate. Do I have a chance to get visa ?

Hello beautiful people,

Can anyone help me these two questions?

1. In the case of a principal applicant(Dv1) and a derivative(Dv3), are we supposed to create separate accounts on USCIS page or just one for the DV1 which in turn would serve the DV3?

2. If you change a host address at the point of entry, is it enough to have USCIS send your SSN and GC to the new address provided or you still have to go ahead and update your new address on the USCIS page.

Thanks and regards to all.

Hello beautiful people,

Can anyone help me these two questions?

1. In the case of a principal applicant(Dv1) and a derivative(Dv3), are we supposed to create separate accounts on USCIS page or just one for the DV1 which in turn would serve the DV3?

2. If you change a host address at the point of entry, is it enough to have USCIS send your SSN and GC to the new address provided or you still have to go ahead and update your new address on the USCIS page.

Thanks and regards to all.

1. There are many USCIS pages, which one do you refer to? Generally, if it is for payments, detail updates (like address etc) it needs to be for each individual using each A number.

2. It should be enough to update on entry.

1. There are many USCIS pages, which one do you refer to? Generally, if it is for payments, detail updates (like address etc) it needs to be for each individual using each A number.

2. It should be enough to update on entry.
1. If for fee payments and address update
2. Okay, then

Thank you

1. If for fee payments and address update

Thank you
Yes, you have to update individually for each. If you give a new address at POE, that will be your address on record (you will see that confirmed when you get your green cards at that address) and you will only have to update once you move from there.

Yes, you have to update individually for each. If you give a new address at POE, that will be your address on record (you will see that confirmed when you get your green cards at that address) and you will only have to update once you move from there.
Thanks a lot.

Just logged in on the USCIS website and realised we still have the old address we used on the DS-260 as our current address instead of the one we submitted at the POE.

Should I be worried?

Meaning with E8 in maths she was able to further at a polytechnic to get hnd. So if u Have higher certificate ur E8 and D7 won't matter?
Your high school grades must be able to earn you admission into the university. However, we have heard of cases where a person either had E8(considered to be a fail) in either maths or English but went through successfully having had a diploma, hnd or a degree as other higher certificates . Others too were denied with this same condition, so no one here can assure you of anything about the outcome of your interview based on what I have said above.

Maths - B2
English - E8
Science - B2
Social - B2
E-Maths - B2
Government - B3
Geography - B3
Economics - B3
Please these are my WASSCE results am I qualify to enter US after winning the lottery