• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I think what you should do is to wait, i did the same on December 2nd and on 12th i received the email about docs being received, I became current in Feb but their is no 2NL yet. However basing on Britsiom and the information on the platform, it shows that they had send 2NL up to 18000. Yet am at AF20XXX so we waiting patiently and hoping it will come before month end i advise you do the same.
All the guys who I know whose numbers were current for February have all not received their 2NL
One even sent his documents in August and got the email for READY FOR SCHEDULING in October
I don't know the reason why this has happened
From this experience, it has nothing to do with when the email was sent
I guess there's something we still haven't understood yet on this year's scheduling process

All the guys who I know whose numbers were current for February have all not received their 2NL
One even sent his documents in August and got the email for READY FOR SCHEDULING in October
I don't know the reason why this has happened
From this experience, it has nothing to do with when the email was sent
I guess there's something we still haven't understood yet on this year's scheduling process
Its something to do with change in policies for this year where an email was send to every one who won, which has not been the case. Britsimon says KCC could have received massive responses. what we can only do right now is to wait patiently.

Its something to do with change in policies for this year where an email was send to every one who won, which has not been the case. Britsimon says KCC could have received massive responses. what we can only do right now is to wait patiently.
But that doesn't explain why February guys haven't received their 2NLs.
Also most people who were current in January, got February dates and most December guys got January dates
It has nothing to do with the mass email. The mass email was like a notification to everyone to improve the response rate of selectees.

But that doesn't explain why February guys haven't received their 2NLs.
Also most people who were current in January, got February dates and most December guys got January dates
It has nothing to do with the mass email. The mass email was like a notification to everyone to improve the response rate of selectees.
I find my self in the exact same situation, I got the ready to be scheduled email on the 18 of December meanwhile I sent documents around the 19th of October but no 2nl for February interviews, hopefully we will in the coming days for March interviews
I'm AF22***

Hi friends, one question: when we arrive in the USA (in the first few weeks), with a visa in the passport, but still without SSN and GC, can we look for work, rent a house, open a bank account, buy a car, get a driving license? thank you!

Your stamped (on entry) visa becomes a temporary green card as soon as you enter, so you always have proof of status.
Technically you can do all of that, some of it is harder without your SSN, but SS cards usually arrive pretty quick (like 7-10 days).

I know about 5 people who were put to AP and asked to answer and submit the new questions online . Some of them are still on AP for weeks . Imagine if you have interview in August or September and gave the same issue . My CN is 56xxx and I unlocked my DS260 to answer the questions . They are few question , but you can clearly see they are very important ones , as they are about home security .
But unlock it for the second time, it won't be a problem?

I know about 5 people who were put to AP and asked to answer and submit the new questions online . Some of them are still on AP for weeks . Imagine if you have interview in August or September and gave the same issue . My CN is 56xxx and I unlocked my DS260 to answer the questions . They are few question , but you can clearly see they are very important ones , as they are about home security .
My guess is the people you know will be on AP no mater answering the questions in advance or not.

Not really. You may not be able to unlock it if you sent your DS-260 before the new questions are added. Just ask and they will say no.

No, the only time you can't unlock is when you have been scheduled for interview.

My guess is the people you know will be on AP no mater answering the questions in advance or not.

Again, no. If the AP is to fill in the data that is the same as the new questions, as per what britsimon was saying about DS5355, then they would have had the information already and no need to put you on AP. Obviously if it's AP for something else, that's different.

No, the only time you can't unlock is when you have been scheduled for interview.

Again, no. If the AP is to fill in the data that is the same as the new questions, as per what britsimon was saying about DS5355, then they would have had the information already and no need to put you on AP. Obviously if it's AP for something else, that's different.
Let's see this incoming VB and will tell exactly what I think is happening. maybe jump in the numbers for EU and unlocking is too late. for me at least.

I find my self in the exact same situation, I got the ready to be scheduled email on the 18 of December meanwhile I sent documents around the 19th of October but no 2nl for February interviews, hopefully we will in the coming days for March interviews
I'm AF22***
You haven't been scheduled for February because your documents were checked after December 4th. That means that only those, whose CN was in February VB AND whose docs were checked before December 4th, would've received their 2NLs. Same goes for March interviews - docs have to be checked before January 4th. And so on...

You haven't been scheduled for February because your documents were checked after December 4th. That means that only those, whose CN was in February VB AND whose docs were checked before December 4th, would've received their 2NLs. Same goes for March interviews - docs have to be checked before January 4th. And so on...
This 4th date, is it your inference or is it official.

This 4th date, is it your inference or is it official.
This is based on the observations of several hundred EU cases throughout this and previous years. Of course this is not something official coming from KCC, but the empirical data is very consistent.

The only month when they 'open' that window a bit further is July (final month of doc processing for each FY). For DV2019 docs were checked as late as July 15 and managed to get scheduled for September.

This is based on the observations of several hundred EU cases throughout this and previous years. Of course this is not something official coming from KCC, but the empirical data is very consistent.

The only month when they 'open' that window a bit further is July (final month of doc processing for each FY). For DV2019 docs were checked as late as July 15 and managed to get scheduled for September.
Noted. Thanks

All : just update. I had interview today. The consular was jackass. Not saying this because he put this on “administrative processing” which was expected in my case but his attitude was horrible. So now just another wait game ...hopefully they will decide this within three weeks coz that’s when my return flight to US is . Hopefully they will parole me & not deny my entry because of this administrative processing . Good luck to everyone else.

All : just update. I had interview today. The consular was jackass. Not saying this because he put this on “administrative processing” which was expected in my case but his attitude was horrible. So now just another wait game ...hopefully they will decide this within three weeks coz that’s when my return flight to US is . Hopefully they will parole me & not deny my entry because of this administrative processing . Good luck to everyone else.
Sorry lets hope for the best, If i may ask what happened? why did he have to put you on AP?