• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I double checked my DS-260 application and found that social media questions,primary phone number & US travel history were there (i didn't find last 5 years history though), it seems like these questions were not there in the period between May and July as i responded to these questions while i was filling my application in mid of July.
I didn't find them either. only a few new in the security section. More confusion lol

I didn't find them either. only a few new in the security section. More confusion lol
I submitted my DS-260 on 29th of September and those questions weren't there . I first heard about them end of December , and few people were put to AP because if their travel history . I unlock my DS-260 8th of January and the questions were added , I then answered them and resubmitted my form . So maybe the questions were added in December , therefore if you had submitted your form before December you will most probably not see them .

So do i have to unlock, My DS-260 even when am current?, because i have not received the 2NL yet.[/QUOTE
The expert can answer to your question . But I can say that if your number is current , you won't need to unlock your form even if you haven't received your 2nl

AF seems moving normal but people with high case number might see it slow , a good number for Egypt , too .
EU has a better jump this month .
AS with only 500 cases added , I don't know what to say .

AF seems moving normal but people with high case number might see it slow , a good number for Egypt , too .
I'd say that if they don't catch up with the backlog in AS this month, we're gonna have a problem...

Let's see this incoming VB and will tell exactly what I think is happening. maybe jump in the numbers for EU and unlocking is too late. for me at least.
That is exactly what happened. a jump in EU and it was too late to open it, that's why KCC said No.
Good for EU.

I think AF is moving very fast, look at the previous years