Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

My receipt date of AP and EAD is 06/07/07, so it has been over ninty days. Went to Infopass today and the IO told me that since background and name checks are pending on I485, so they cannot approve my EAD and AP. They'd approve EAD and AP once background and name checks are clear. Is that true? I thought that background checks had nothing to do with the approvals of EAD and AP. Any comments?

My receipt date of AP and EAD is 06/07/07, so it has been over ninty days. Went to Infopass today and the IO told me that since background and name checks are pending on I485, so they cannot approve my EAD and AP. They'd approve EAD and AP once background and name checks are clear. Is that true? I thought that background checks had nothing to do with the approvals of EAD and AP. Any comments?

I don't think that the IO is true. I know some people pending name check but having their EADs and APs. Its a shame these IOs are misleading us.

My RD is 06/15/07 and I too went to infopass. IO told me that its not 90 days yet, she said it is 90 days from the date they started processing EAD and not RD. I think what she said was BS, these guys dont know any technicalities.
Anyway, I am stuck in Name check, which was initiated on 22 Jul, 07. From trackitt.com, I see a pattern for time it took for name check for recent approvals, and seems like about 60-75 days is the time from ND to name check approval. At that rate, i should get NC done in the next 10 days or so. What do you guys think?
From FBI name check website, it seems 70% of NC are done within 1 month. Sounds not correct if you look at statistics on trackitt.com.

Here is my story. I have given FP on 7/17. It is almost two months now. No LUD on I485. Pleple in this forum are saying that they are getting LUD immidiately after FP, but not in my case. I was really worried.

To day I called NSC and talked to an IO. He is extreamly rude and he didn't even willing to listen what I am trying to say. He is advised me to contact them through my attorney. He just told me what ever he want to say and just disconnected my call. Then I have called FBI to enquire about my FP status. I have talked to a nice lady. She told me that my FP was processed on 7/17, they send the response USCIS on same day. This is a bit relief to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my story. I have given FP on 7/17. It is almost two months now. No LUD on I485. Pleple in this forum are saying that they are getting LUD immidiately after FP, but not in my case. I was really worried.

To day I called NSC and talked to an IO. Her is extreamly rude and he didn't even willing to listen what I am trying to say. He is advised me to contact them throug my attorney. He just told me what ever he want to say and just disconnected my call. Then I have called FBI to enquire about my FP status. I have to a nice lady. She told me that my FP was processed on 7/17, they send the response USCIS on same day. This is a bit relief to me.

How were you able to talk to FBI? Can you give me the contact number? Finger print check is one and another is Namecheck. Did you talk to them about name check also?

How were you able to talk to FBI? Can you give me the contact number? Finger print check is one and another is Namecheck. Did you talk to them about name check also?

call this number and ask for Custoemr Service . When they transfer to CS, select option 3 and wait for operator. Once you get operator on phone, give them your A*** from RN and they should tell you whether they processed it or not.

This service is only for FP, not for NameCheck.

still waiting EAD

is any one with receipt number LIN07184**** still waiting for EAD.I have not recived any LUD change .my case is still pending.

Please let me know what r my options.I need it urgently for my wife.

It appears that there is hardly anything resolved/expidited when you go for Infopass. IO gives any answers that pops in their mind to avoid you as they know you cannot question them...

Biometrics for EAD

I took an INFOPass appointment to check on my EAD/ AP status. The IO told me that I need to go for Biometrics for EAD. I am not aware of anybody recently having to go for Biometrics other than the one for 485. I was told that I would have to wait for 4 to 6 weeks to receive the appointment and then my application would be processed.
Anybody receive a similar response?/ any thoughts?

------
EB2 -- Oct 2003
I-485: RD: 6/14 ND 7/24 LUD 7/26 7/28 8/20
I-796: RD: 6/14 ND 7/24 LUD 7/26 7/28
I-131: RD: 6/14 ND 7/24 LUD 7/26 7/28
FP for I-485 8/18

PD 01/29/2004 - EB3
I-140 Approved
I-131/I-485/I-765 - RD 06/16/2007
FP - 07/27/2007
LUD on I-485 07/28/2007 and a new one on 09/10/2007 but no status change .

LUD I-131/I-765 - 06/20/2007 no change at all

Can any one tell me why change in I-485 dates prior to I-131/I-765.
Does it mean good news or bad news?
Anyone wanna comment on my situation ?
Thank you

EAD/AP Update

Hi Guys

Lawyer Received AP for my wife and me today. We also got our EAD cards on 9/13. I am getting ready to travel now :)

EB-3 India
PD: March 2003
LC approved: Nov 2006
I-140 approved: Jan 2007
I-485/I-765/I-131 filed at NSC
I-485 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD:6/20/07 LUD9/13/2007 LUD9/14/2007
FP Notice received: 8/27/07 Code 3
FP Completed : 9/13/2007
I-131 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD: 9/6/07 LUD 9/13/2007 (Document mailed to applicant) Document Received: 9/18/2007
I-765 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 AD: 9/6/07 (card ordered) Card Received: 9/13/2007

EAD Approved

Card production ordered on 9/18 for EAD for both me and spouse....

Waiting for AP to be approved !!!

Was expecting EAD approval, look what i got instead!!!! :D :D

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN0xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as
we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Was expecting EAD approval, look what i got instead!!!! :D :D

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN0xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as
we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

WOW...You the man............

RD or ND

I know it's not a perfect first in first out system. But for whatever it's worth, is USCIS going by Received Date or Notice Date?

Thanks in advance.