TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Just noticed that some are emailing FBI for name check. What is the turn around time on this if any? Do you guys get any responses at all?

I don't read every single post in the forums of course, but that said, when I started my GC process late 2005 to early 2006, the common understanding here I think was FBI did not respond to inquiries regarding name check anymore, let alone email inquiries.

It is only very recently that I started noticing some people got replies from them. But most cases it seems to have taken more than a few months.

Just noticed that some are emailing FBI for name check. What is the turn around time on this if any? Do you guys get any responses at all?

Couldn't help noticing a flood of approvals from 2004 filers. A lot of them have PD after those of us who filed in 2006. Wonder how soon EB-2 will go U.

Rollingstone can you please add transfer date to this ist if possible. This Will give very good trending for the transfered cases.

Please add me to the tracker

Couldn't help noticing a flood of approvals from 2004 filers. A lot of them have PD after those of us who filed in 2006. Wonder how soon EB-2 will go U.

Please add me to the tracker-

gckaintezar
PD: 1/14/03
EB3 India
I-485: Current now, will be filed 6/4/07

Thanks!

Help needed: how to change job 7 months after I485 filed

My I140 was approved. I filed my I485 in Oct. 2006. According to AC21, I can change employer as long as the job is the same or similar (In my case, it's almost the same)

I really want to move on to work for the new company. I've read the AC21 forum but it's not as active as this one. So I still have some questions hoping to find answers:

1) For AC21, is it true that I can just file the letter by myself and the lawyer doesn't need to be in the picture? Some ppl say on the AC21 forum that you're not even required to file the letter.

2) Where should I send this AC21? The Texas service center?

3) A lot of ppl say that you should stay with your current employer for 6 months once you get the green card. So it seems to me it's better to change the employer now using AC21 than later since my I485 is not approved yet, is it right? Will there be any complications?

Thanks for any help. Really appreciate it.

Does POJ work for CSC filers?

From the forum, it appears that POJ works for original TSC filers and the VSC filers who were transferred to TSC ( maybe as the system as rewired for this change ).

What about the CSC cases which were transferred to TSC last year? Does anyone know if this works?
Since current CSC cases are being sent to NSC, I'm afraid that my call be routed to NSC by default.

Has any CSC case (WAC) pending at TSC tried the POJ method successfully?

My I140 was approved. I filed my I485 in Oct. 2006. According to AC21, I can change employer as long as the job is the same or similar (In my case, it's almost the same)

I really want to move on to work for the new company. I've read the AC21 forum but it's not as active as this one. So I still have some questions hoping to find answers:

1) For AC21, is it true that I can just file the letter by myself and the lawyer doesn't need to be in the picture? Some ppl say on the AC21 forum that you're not even required to file the letter.

2) Where should I send this AC21? The Texas service center?

3) A lot of ppl say that you should stay with your current employer for 6 months once you get the green card. So it seems to me it's better to change the employer now using AC21 than later since my I485 is not approved yet, is it right? Will there be any complications?

Thanks for any help. Really appreciate it.

concerning leavin ur employer at least 6 months after u get ur green card, this is not a rule. the law doesn;t specify any timeline to when u can leave ur employer. it is open ended . some people say u should stay 6 months, some others say 1 yr some others u can leave the second day. beleive me, there is no right answer for when to leave ur employer. it is all assumptions.

Name Check

How do I know if our cases are stuck in name check?

______
EB3:
PD LC 07-13-03
LC approval from DOL: Nov 2006
I-140 approved: this year 2007 (I do not care any more)
___
EB2: through my spouse
I-485/I-140 file jointly with PD: 12-22-2006
I-140 Premium processing approved: 02-12-2007
EAD me: Jan-2007
EAD spouse: Feb-2007
Finger prints both: 03-01-2007
AP spouse: Feb-2007
AP me: still pending. Received a letter transfer from TC to Washington on Feb-07 and another letter notice for this same transfer on April-2007 from TC to Washington.
LUD I-485 03-02-2007
LUD AP 04-05-2007

concerning leavin ur employer at least 6 months after u get ur green card, this is not a rule. the law doesn;t specify any timeline to when u can leave ur employer. it is open ended . some people say u should stay 6 months, some others say 1 yr some others u can leave the second day. beleive me, there is no right answer for when to leave ur employer. it is all assumptions.

As Antonioa77 said, there is no rule for that. You can leave the day after you get your card.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is this message? what document?

This is the current message on my 485

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 9, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

any idea whats going on here?

This is the current message on my 485

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 9, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

any idea whats going on here?

Yeah, nice of them to be so verbose about it. Its most likely your fingerprinting notice.

As Antonioa77 said, there is no rule for that. You can leave the day after you get your card.
That is correct. There is no stipulated timeframe for staying or leaving your sponsoring employer, and in the grand scheme of things, it is of little consequence immediately after approval. However, this can raise some flags if and when the permanent resident applies for US Citizenship down the road, say in five years. The odds of being scrutinized and questioned about leaving the sponsor (since the green card constitutes an intent to hire) are higher if the person bails "too early", and again, too early is all relative. At least thats what I have read across these boards as well as the murthy ones. I'd say 3-6 months is a reasonable timeframe, I'd personally lean towards the latter.

Yeah, nice of them to be so verbose about it. Its most likely your fingerprinting notice.

I am so sorry I forgot to mention, I am done with my FP on May 8th, got a LUD on 9th and the message changed on 10th May 2007.

I am going to update my signature later.

That is correct. There is no stipulated timeframe for staying or leaving your sponsoring employer, and in the grand scheme of things, it is of little consequence immediately after approval. However, this can raise some flags if and when the permanent resident applies for US Citizenship down the road, say in five years. The odds of being scrutinized and questioned about leaving the sponsor (since the green card constitutes an intent to hire) are higher if the person bails "too early", and again, too early is all relative. At least thats what I have read across these boards as well as the murthy ones. I'd say 3-6 months is a reasonable timeframe, I'd personally lean towards the latter.

3 monthsor 6 mont sor 1 yr all means nothing. u can leave whenever u want and it doesn't affect u at the citizenship level. get an excuse for that and u will pass the citizenship.

3 monthsor 6 mont sor 1 yr all means nothing. u can leave whenever u want and it doesn't affect u at the citizenship level. get an excuse for that and u will pass the citizenship.

I also think so. I look at it from this perspective: With AC21 you could switch to a similar job even BEFORE the GC is approved, so howcome switching after that is a NO NO. I think as long as you can have a good excuse you can leave.

They never check that when you apply for citizenship. I have close relatives who are in that process.

POJ method won't work today

I tried to use POJ to talk with IO today. However, the call will be automatically tranfered to the National Service Center after couple seconds. THe rep in National Service Center was basicallt useless other open a query.
I tought that IO in TSC won't like talk since there are so many cases ready for approve recently.
Had somebody have luck to a IO via POJ in this week?

EAD Question

Guys:

Got my EAD card...I am EB1C filing concurrently...

So, If I were to leave my job today - could I work elsewhere....

I do not have my I-140 approved or my I-485....

What do you think?:rolleyes:

You should wait until your 140 is approved and have passed 180 days after filing 485 before quiting the current employer.

HTH,
HudakChullu.

Guys:

Got my EAD card...I am EB1C filing concurrently...

So, If I were to leave my job today - could I work elsewhere....

I do not have my I-140 approved or my I-485....

What do you think?:rolleyes: