TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Thank you for your response! I appreciate it!

joelly,
Every AOS and Citizenship applicant regardless of country of origin, or filing category undergoes requisite FBI Name Checks. Odds of a person from Canada getting mired in name check are as high as a Chinese or Indian national. Hope this helps.

Hi ks_cc,

I am wondering how would we know our name check is cleared.:)

Thanks,

I140: PP: 5/1/07 AD: 5/16/07
I485:5/1/07, LUD: 5/3, 5/24(FP), 5/25, 5/29,
Yes, I've seen several folks in this situation, myself included. My wife's name check was cleared in about 3 weeks. 14 months on, I'm still waiting.

Links to post of Indians cleared I-485 in 2 - 3 months ?

Just want to see them and belive in something !
I have some links to those from Canada, Nepal, Singapore etc.

Hi ks_cc,

I am wondering how would we know our name check is cleared.:)

Thanks,

I140: PP: 5/1/07 AD: 5/16/07
I485:5/1/07, LUD: 5/3, 5/24(FP), 5/25, 5/29,

F16,
The only way that you'd know is to be on top of it by making an Infopass appointment and asking the Immigration Officer. The alternative means is by calling the service center directly using the POJ method and asking the service center rep...the latter is a crap shoot since they're not supposed to tell you this over the phone. Infopass is your best option. Your congressperson's staff and your senator's staff can also glean this information for you, but it typically takes a while for them to get back to you.

Thanks for the response anyway.

The cavaeat in all of this is that if you are the primary applicant and your name check is pending, even if your derivative (spouse) has his/her name check cleared, both applications will not be adjudicated; as in my situation. If the primary has their name check cleared and the derivative spouse is pending, then they process the primary and don't issue the derivate a green card unless the spouse's name check gets cleared.

Can anyone share how to write to FL ? Such as email address, letter address ....

Thanks a lot.

First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

How to verify Name check

:confused: Can anyone tell me how can I check my wife's and my name are cleared from the FBI name check list. :confused:

LC applied : Jul 03
LC cleared Dec 03
I140 applied Mar 04
I140 cleared Aug 05
I485 applied Jun 03
EAD 1 Jul 04
AP 1 Jul 04
FP1 Apr 05
EAD 2 Jun 05
AP 2 Jun 05
EAD 3 Jun 06
AP 3 Jun 06
Case moved from VSC to TSC mar 07
EAD 4 May 07
AP4 May 07
FP2 May 07

:confused: Can anyone tell me how can I check my wife's and my name are cleared from the FBI name check list. :confused:

LC applied : Jul 03
LC cleared Dec 03
I140 applied Mar 04
I140 cleared Aug 05
I485 applied Jun 03
EAD 1 Jul 04
AP 1 Jul 04
FP1 Apr 05
EAD 2 Jun 05
AP 2 Jun 05
EAD 3 Jun 06
AP 3 Jun 06
Case moved from VSC to TSC mar 07
EAD 4 May 07
AP4 May 07
FP2 May 07

Take a infopass

My information is given to me from my congresman office. If you take your wife to infopass, then they will tell about you and your wife, however, I don't think they will give your wife information to you.

Talked to IO just now...on 485 pending case

Since I could not see the case status on the online web site (getting Case Status retreival failed since Oct 2006), I contacted the 800# and talked to IO. When I asked for the NC clearance, she told she has no informartion as it is with TSC. She told me that an officer in TSC is reviewing my case @ TSC. What does this mean?

My 485 RD is 14-Apr 2003; PD: 5/2001; EB3; LUD 5/18/07

Please let me know your thoughts.

I called TSC just now and came to know that my case is assigned to an officer. How long does it takes to get GC if there are no issues? Any idea?

I called TSC just now and came to know that my case is assigned to an officer. How long does it takes to get GC if there are no issues? Any idea?

Shouldn't take too long. Couple of days maybe. Can you please post your case details?

Basic Question

Guys,

A new I485 applicant here. Can some one tell me how to check for LUDs on my case. Is it in the case status page itself or do I need to go somewhere else?

Thanks for the help

Wife received Interview letter

My wife did apply as my dependent, but she had also applied for I-485 as a derivative asylee based on her father's case in July 2003. And that case was transferred to Arlington asylum office for interview some time ago. Since she had two I-485 cases going, I think that's why they sent this case also to arlington asylum office.
We went to Arlington Asylum Office today, and told them that my wife wants to withdraw her Asylum case, and go ahead with my case(employment based). They said, no problem, gave us a confirmation, and sent the case to Norfolk, VA office for further processing on her case, which she filed based on my case. Hopefully we will hear from them soon.

To give you some background, my I-485 case was approved on March 8, 2007, and on same day my wife's case was transferred to Arlington Asylum office, but after she withdrew her asylum application, her case was transferred to Norfolk, VA office for interview on March 16, 2007, and yesterday she received an Interview letter for June 8,2007. She has to carry all the evidences to show that we are still married.
So it didn't take too long, before she received the Interview letter. I am sure its just a formality. Hope everything goes well.
Just to add, her namecheck was cleared long time ago.

Hi minishq, glad to know your wife's case has been making good progress! Are you going with her as the primary?

I think it's a formality too. Hope it goes well.

To give you some background, my I-485 case was approved on March 8, 2007, and on same day my wife's case was transferred to Arlington Asylum office, but after she withdrew her asylum application, her case was transferred to Norfolk, VA office for interview on March 16, 2007, and yesterday she received an Interview letter for June 8,2007. She has to carry all the evidences to show that we are still married.
So it didn't take too long, before she received the Interview letter. I am sure its just a formality. Hope everything goes well.
Just to add, her namecheck was cleared long time ago.