• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2015 Winners from Sri Lanka

hi Smurfette
from where did u apply to police clearance? Sri Lanka? or Dubai?
now have u received police clearance?
UAE, Maldives & Sri Lanka.. those three police clearance certificates I applied from Sri Lanka. Maldives police certificate I received within one month. Still I am waiting for UAE police certificate.

Hi Smurfette / Pratheep

Did you list your OL / AL in DS260. I did not list that, I put only my degree. Will it be a problem in the interview at Abu Dhabi embassy?

How long is the police report valid? Is there a validity period as such? I have got the police clearance certificate now but my interview would be around next September 2015. Can I use same clearance certificate?

How long is the police report valid? Is there a validity period as such? I have got the police clearance certificate now but my interview would be around next September 2015. Can I use same clearance certificate?

Police reports generally don't have a validity period as such (you could be arrested for bank robbery the day after the report is produced!). If you are still in the country concerned, then no, you can't use one that is so old. On the othr hand if you have a police report from another country that you don't visit again in the time between now and the interview, then they may accept an older report.

Ishan1990
I don't know about Sri Lankan police clearance that How long is the police report valid...
but I got police clearance from Doha - Qatar, there is a validity period 6 month

hello everyone .. im from srilanka .. my CN number is 2015AS00008xxx , but still im not getting any email from kcc, please tell me when can i meet the interview :)

hello everyone .. im from srilanka .. my CN number is 2015AS00008xxx , but still im not getting any email from kcc, please tell me when can i meet the interview :)

You have several months to wait as your number isn't going to be current until next summer.

Hi Guys,
After very long time..:), UAE embassy of Sri Lanka just now informed me that my police clearance certificate received today. Almost five months I was waiting to get this information:rolleyes:. Next week I’ll go and collect that.

Cheers..!:)

Hi Sri Lankans

as a 2014 winner & currently i am in USA, i would like to request you guys to continue this forum under this discussion & share correct and accurate information's within the forum

Naveen 2014AS0001048*

You have several months to wait as your number isn't going to be current until next summer.
sir .. how to change the ds 260 address because earlier i put california address but i want to change that to new york address , if there any possibilities to change ?

sir .. how to change the ds 260 address because earlier i put california address but i want to change that to new york address , if there any possibilities to change ?

You can make that change when you go for your interview.

Dear All,

My CN is 2015AS00009XXX. I'm currently working in Singapore.

If I want to sponsor by myself (self-sponsor, with out having US sponsor), how do I do that ? I mean, if it is possible to present local (Sri Lanka) and Singapore bank statements @ the interview time ? or do I need to follow a specific process ? I'm not going to fill I-134 form.

Thank you all, in advance.