• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2015 Winners from Sri Lanka

Hello All,
My case number is 2015AS00015XXX from Srilanka . I think my interview wont be scheduled until very long. Still is it sure that i will get an interview by Sep 2015.
Is it possible that i will be left without being interviewed?
Thank you!

People with that number this year would not have been interviewed. It is not possible to say for certain, but it us certainly a risky number, and I would urge you to enter DV2016 as a backup plan...

I give wrong detail fro my ds260 online application. So I want to correct it. How can I do it? Or can I do it inform to KCC? by e Mail?
That sort of work is not likely to meet the requirement as described in the rules. You need to check against the O*Net database for a job zone 4 at least.

http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/51-4121.06

So, you probably cannot qualify on work experience. Do you meet the education qualification standard? If you are not sure, reply with your highest qualifications and country of study.

Thank you so much for your valuable advice.

I give wrong detail fro my ds260 online application. So I want to correct it. How can I do it? Or can I do it inform to KCC? by e Mail?

Thank you so much for your valuable advice.

You can email KCC to unlock your form.

my CN is AS00011xxx from Sri Lanka. now i'm working in Qatar. i have plan to go to my country coming January. if I go to my country, can I get police clearance in Qatar embassy in Sri Lanka. I thing interview will be in Aug OR Sep.

my CN is AS00011xxx from Sri Lanka. now i'm working in Qatar. i have plan to go to my country coming January. if I go to my country, can I get police clearance in Qatar embassy in Sri Lanka. I thing interview will be in Aug OR Sep.
Few months ago I requested police clearance certificate from Dubai through UAE embassy Sri Lanka. But it will get around two or three months. However I think Qatar embassy also has like that service for you. Please contact embassy of Qatar. http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy9325/

Few months ago I requested police clearance certificate from Dubai through UAE embassy Sri Lanka. But it will get around two or three months. However I think Qatar embassy also has like that service for you. Please contact embassy of Qatar. http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy9325/

Hi Surfette

How long it took to receive your Sri Lanka police report from Dubai?

I wanted to request from Dubai, so I am trying to get the time frame.

Hi Surfette

How long it took to receive your Sri Lanka police report from Dubai?

I wanted to request from Dubai, so I am trying to get the time frame.

Not yet received that. As per details from UAE embassy, it will be received between two or three months. UAE embassy informed me that when they received the police report, they will contact me ASAP.

Not yet received that. As per details from UAE embassy, it will be received between two or three months. UAE embassy informed me that when they received the police report, they will contact me ASAP.
When did you request? can please let me know once you receive that?

What is your CN?

Thanks

congrats to all sri lankan 2015. im 2014 dv winner live in usa
it is not a big thing once you have all the relevant documents they are asking

Hi. What was your CN?
Do you know what was the cut off number called in Sri Lanka?
My number is 2015AS138xx. When do you think I will be called for interview?
Is there a specific time period that documents are valid for? I have already got the police report.