Why not - Tracker for December 2002

No Change in LUD, FP2 sch for 07/30 but planning to go tomorrow, the last time i tired there was a pretty long queue so came back let me see how my luck is for tomorrow

Neither my LUD nor my message did not change for FP2. But my LUD changed to July 8th, 2004 after I called 1-800 number for address change.

WindsorResident...

WindsorResident said:
Neither my LUD nor my message did not change for FP2. But my LUD changed to July 8th, 2004 after I called 1-800 number for address change.

Did you receive notification for second FP. If you did, kindly share your scheduled date. I am trying to maintain the FP2 related records for Dec 02 filers.

Thanks

Puneet

2nd FP; RD Dec-02

Myself and my spouse received 2nd FP Notice from NSC. FP scheduled on 8/13.

I-485 RD: 12/27/02
I-485 ND: 01/02/03
EB3/RIR/INDIA/IL
Our First FP was in Feb-03
2 EADs and 2 APs so far.
The LUD is still showing Apr-03 (that's when we changed our address) and the message is same from Day1.

Last edited by a moderator:
bnks, good deal for you!! it means your case is going forward. It's a pretty good deal for us too, our ND is 1/9/2003, hence am assuming it's close.

best,

just keeping the thread alive

Here are my details:

I-485
RD: Nov 26, 2002
ND: Dec 6, 2002

Got 2nd EAD approved on July 7, 2004.
No word on 2nd fingerprinting yet.

Wish you all the best

Hi Psinha,

First of all, thanks for keeping track of our data!

Here is my FP2 info: it was originaly scheduled for July 17th, due to my travel schedule I went in earlier (June 30) and got it done with no problems. My case online status changed on July 7th, to "we have recieved... processing resumed...".
BTW, my case is EB1

Thanks,
drO

updated worksheet with added data

2.5rs and all,

here is the updated worksheet after adding my info.

muntasir, drO

Thanks for providing the info. Enclosed is the updated spreadsheet.

I request all the Dec02 filers to post their updated info if they have not done so. It will help us track our cases.

drO,
I and my wife are scheduled for 2nd FP on August 18th. It clashes with our vacation plans and we were planning to go for an early FP. Is there any paperwork that we may have to file or is it as simple as walking to the local USCIS office?

Thanks

Psinha

Hi Psinha,

I didn't need anything at all (except for the actual FP notice) to get my FP2 done earlier. I was also worried a lot, since I had all the travel scheduled and tickets booked, so I sort of prepared for a long battle (brought every single piece of paper with me), but as a matter of fact (to my surprise) they were really nice to me (Indy office), didn't ask for anything, and didn't even let me finish my whining about travel :). Got everything done in less than an hour.

So I would go for sure (and ASAP), besides, what do you have to loose:)?
Cheers,
drO

Nd 03/03/03

Hi, my ND is 03/03/03. Do we have a separate tracker for March 03 or year 2003. Can any one provide this info. or can I add in my details in this tracker. Thanks.

FYI
One case with late Dec 2002 ND got approved in June. The person is from Turkey and his application was filed under EB3 category

Brij523 said:
FYI
One case with late Dec 2002 ND got approved in June. The person is from Turkey and his application was filed under EB3 category
Lucky case... I'm also from Turkey and also have a receipt date of Dec 2002 and my case is also EB3 - but alas, I haven't even received an RFE yet. So, there really is not an exact science on when your case will be touched.

On another note, I just got my FP2 done on Saturday in St. Paul, MN. I didn't wait long at all, but since my name had a different spelling on my Drivers License than in my passport, they entered the name on the DL as an "Alternate Name Used". I'm hoping it doesn't prolong the process.

Last but not least, I suggest that you do bring your EAD with you to the FP (although it is not stated in the notice). They will still let you get printed without it, but they say it makes things easier for them.

RD: 12/11/2002 (I-140 & I-485)
FP1: 02/11/2003
FP2: 07/17/2004
On 2nd EAD
No RFEs yet
Message not changed since day 1 ("it takes 570-600 days...")

My schedulled FP2 date was July 29, but I went to today (July 21) and got my FP2 taken.

There were only 3 people at the ASC. I was in and out in 15 mins.

What is the Last Updated

I have a question. In my portfolio at U.S.C.I web site, one thing is called "Last Updated". It shows that 03/09/2004 for all my family. Could some one tell me what that mean?

Thanks.

Seattler,
the Last Update Date (LUD) means that on that date some internal processing was done on your case. Maybe that was the date when your first FP notices were set to be mailed or something like that. Your case status may not chance, but everytime your cases is processed a littel bit your LUD is updated to that day.

To do or not to do - To send preemptive EVL

I have a dialemma,

I got my second finger print notice (scheduled for July 29) but I got my fringer prints taken today (July 21)

Now I am wondering where it is a good idea to go preemptive and send an employment verification letter (EVL), and copies of recent pay stubs just right now without waiting to see IF an RFE is generated or not?

I mean I don't want to just send them and increase their work load for no reason. However, at the same time I don't want to waste more time in them generating an RFE and then getting it and sending the reply.

I guess the real question is do they generate FP2 notice when they are sure that everything else is in line or do they generate FP2 notices when my case is touched, and after getting the FP2 they will see if they need an EVL?

What are your thoughts on it? I will ask my lawyer what to do too.