Washington SESA Tracker

looks like type

looks like typo to me...

Year is wrong for both washington and Oregoan RIR...

Rajiv's Site is showing it correct.. I guess..

otherwise we all suddenly got lucky..

DOL corrected the dates

They corrected the dates. It's now showing June 2001 for RIR. Please ignore my previous post.

At least they got past May 2001. Maybe things will move quicker now.

Labor Certification in WA state seems to be progressing

Hi folks,

My labor certification filed on July 2nd 2001 from WA state, has been sent to the Federal DOL in Seattle on Aug 26th, 2002. Hope this helps the many anxious folks out there, wanting to know the latest status on labor certifications in WA.

I would request everybody to keep posting any progress in their or freinds they know, cases as and when they know, so that the community knows where we stand.

Cheer Up,
Dreams will come true

mine's gone to region too

mine was transfered to region on 9/9/02 filed on 7/16/01.

so looks 2 more months to get it thru....

aksingh,
Can you confirm from lawyer if your case was transferred to San Francisco DOL or Seattle DOL? My lawyer said it is transferred to San Francisco DOL. The AVM in San Francisco DOL gives the processing date at Federal level for Seattle also (6/2002 for RIR Seattle). When I called the Olympia SESA, they told me that Seattle DOL is closed, so they are sending all cases to the San Francisco DOL, which is processing 12/2001 cases. Does it mean that our cases will be taken after 10 months? Or do they still have Seattle cases processed separately and our cases would be approved in 2 months as we expect ? Any response will be really appreciated.

seattle DOL dates moving

Since Seattle DOL dates are also moving (July 2002 just updated today), despite the fact that its closed (as per ajayksingh's post) and cases are sent to SF DOL, I will presume that SF DOL is maintaing two seperate queues. One for CA SESA and another for cases sent thru WA SESA.

Rest only SF DOL knows what they are doing.

I am in hope that I should get my labor done in next 2 months.

tx

San Francisco DOL still separate out the Seattle cases.

Hi, all,

I just asked my attorney and here is the information I got:

San Francisco DOL still separate out the Seattle cases, but we don't know how long they will continue to do this. Washington DOL is currently working on cases filed in July 2001. San Francisco is working on Washington cases filed in May

Wish all of us luck!

fiveice

WA DOL office

So this means that WA DOL is not closed as mentioned by ajayksingh.

does any one know on what basis they decide to send a case to WA or SF?

Dol SFO

seattle sesa fwded the approval to SFO DOL mid August and my attorney states that SFO DOL is processing the erstwhile Seattle DOL cases for may 2002 and it seems that they have been stuck there for some time and are likely to take up June cases soon. What is the phone number to get to the Automated info on DoL SFO processing, can any one tell, please.

I hope that SFO DOL will treat Seattle DOL cases seperately and not merge it

Seattle Cases are dealt seperately at CA DOL

Hi I have gone through this process.
Actually they closed down the Seattle DOL some time in January this year. There onwards DOL opened another cell at SF DOL and have seperate queues for CA/AZ/NM application and WA/OR/AL applications. Thats why the Seattle cases processing is much faster than the SF cases. In order to find the processing times information for both the DOLs (Like SF cases and also Seattle cases) dial 415 975 4601 and this will give seperate times for both these. You guys who fall under Seattle DOL are so lucky as the processing is much faster for this string than the SF cases Hope this helps. :cool:

thanks gruha

if WA SESA is sending all cases to SF DOL, and the number you mentioned announces that they are processing June 2002 cases, they why on official web page they show that Seattle DOL is processing JULY 2002.

any clue.....

No progress.

I just checked the latest SESA/DOL processing time and there is no progress at all for WA/Seattle DOL cases.

How sad!

I think DOL should be terminated the same way as people did for the INS.

fiveice

Last edited by a moderator:
applied july 31 , not yet approved

Rajiv's site shows processing month for washington as september .

I applied in july 31 2001. but my case has not been approved.
I dont know what is happening.

Anybody please help with any info if you have updates.

thanks

July 31 Filing

Remeber, after the WA SESA, it has to go to the federal DOL for approval. It's entirely possible that it has been forwarded there already, but they are only working on July 2002. Sit tight. Hopefully things will work out soon.

By the way, why does Rajiv's site show September 2001 for processing at state level?

Hi,

Since the processing time is Aug. 2001 or Sept. 2001 based on different sources, I believe yours should go to DOL level now, i.e., you just passed the state level, but you still need several months to pass DOL level before you got yours certified.

fiveice

DOL is correct.

Hi, all,

I just asked my attorney the difference between DOL and Rajiv's for WA SESA level processing time. Here is the answer:

Unfortunately, DOL is correct. The Washington State office is working on applications filed in the third-fourth weeks of August 2001.

How sad to hear that.

fiveice

thanks guys for your updates. I hope my case has gone to
DOL as you say.
After repeated queries to my attorney, all the response I get is
"every thing is in order". no word about the status.

i am already in india after my six years ran out in june this year.

here it is very bleak. I have been sitting without any job
for 6 months now.

thanks
waitingnwaiting