Washington SESA Tracker

latest from SESA

I just heard from one of my friend that one of his friends labor, which was filed in May 2001, has been approved.

AKSingh, Can you get more details !!!

Hi AK,
Can you ask your friend of when exactly in May was his papers submitted to SESA and when was it transferred from SESA to DOL and when the DOL finally approved..

it seems like her case is a fluke though. some in April are not approved even.

titi could you find

titi please find from your friend when the june 18 application was tranferred to DOL and also whether his lawyer intimated of the tranfer to DOL. I sent a note to my lawyer 3 weeks back but I have not received any reply. Please find and post the details.

Also Can you find out this little piece of Info !!

Can you let us know the first 6 digits of her 8 digit Case number. This will give us an idea how far we are after her.

Also Anybody on the list, can you let the list know the DOL Case number series that is under processing now for Seattle.

Looks like we cannot trust DOL website at all.

Hi,

As I mentioned before, we should not trust DOL website at all. They haven\'t updated the processing time for a long time. -:)

fiveice

Anyone have what the Seattle DOL case numbers look like !!

Does anyone have their DOL case number ( Just need the first few digits in there

Processing time at DOL website.

Hi, all,

I asked why SESA date is still April 2001, which doesn\'t match the reports here. Below is the reply I got from my attorney:

The latest word is that they are finishing up with April while working on the beginning of May. I think the SESA dates are the last date that they are working on--so they might have some end-of-April cases still in the system. They are moving very slowly.

fiveice

My attorney told me

My attorney told me in February that they have finished with April and now your attorney says they have finished with april in May. Whom to believe? Besides titi had written that 2 of her friend\'s case filed in June have been approved in April. My attorney has stopped replying. I don\'t know what is happening. Are we at the mercy of INS or attorney or the employer?

No Title

Hi, Ray1,

I am sorry I don\'t know either. That\'s why I asked my attorney the same question. My attorney told me that they have finished with April in March and now is telling me that they may have some end-of-April cases to be cleared up. There is a conflict here.

So here is my best guess. They ALMOST finished with April and some small number of officers are still working on April cases. Other officers move forward. That\'s why titi reported that 2 of her friend\'s cases filed in June have been approved in April 2002. I believe that titi also told us that some April cases have NOT been approved.

Good luck to us all!

fiveice

Still in April

Per the latest update on the DOL website, they are officially still on April.

I don\'t even know why I bother checking it anymore.